To Hillary Clinton's Shill Squad

Hey #ShillsForHill, where do I send my resume?

How much do you get paid? How do I get started?

I want to learn more about the Hillary machine.

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalists.org/2016/03/20/wikileaks-vs-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have to be chosen.

Hillary supporter here.

We do it for free. I know you find it inconceivable that someone has an opinion different than your own without getting paid, but there it is.

Good luck with your mental health issues, cleetus.

>With her
Welcome, you get paid $.02 per word on Sup Forums, but the big money is on facebook. Call 18775277454 and ask for the shill sammich

You'd have to be a mental defect with a strong ability to disassociate from actual liberal values to vote or shill for that twisted cunt, I guess you're of low character, eh?

>Kars for Kids
I would totally trade my car for a kid. I mean, I could have it cook and clean for me, and carry all my stuff.

I could even take my anger out on it too. This is a great service!

you're welcome =)

Do you believe in the American dream of assimilating diverse cultures and giving everyone the opportunity to succeed?

Do you understand that our unconscious biases need to be managed, as otherwise they make our diverse workplaces less efficient and less enjoyable for all of us to work in?

Then you are already a #shillhill, and you can't support Trump while still having a clean conscience.

Do you want to become the multiculti of Canada?

Half the workplaces in my city are mandarin only now and another quarter are Hindi.

What cultures have been assimilated

Good job internalizing AM radio bullshit.

It's going to be pretty funny after Trump gets crushed and you faggots have to go through your long and painful process of deprogramming.

Cleetus has an uppercase c. Back to >>>/school/

the Hillary war-machine?

therationalists.org/2016/03/20/wikileaks-vs-hillary-clinton/

>assimilating diverse cultures
>assimilating

Yeah man, I'll shill for her now and I'll be a drone pilot when she's elected.

Same here. Hillary isn't my favorite person, but I'm not a child who takes the pandering of a short fingered vulgarian at face value.

Hillary will be an orthodox Dem President who will do some progressive things and some things that sell out to the establishment. Trump just isn't qualified for the job.

Nice try fag.

>mandarin, hindi only workplace
Societies and workplaces that have diversity within them is American, isolating cultures is not.

Racial minorities outnumber whites in this country now. Sure, U.S. culture whitewashes these communities to some degree but it's nonsense to think these communities don't give back to the culture here. I know of Ramadan and the fasting going on, of Gay Pride Month going on right now, because these things are going on by some in my neighborhood right now.

If they outnumber us I don't call that assimilating, I call that taking over.

>How much do you get paid?
You are paid in freedom friend.

>freedom
No shitposterino please.