youtube.com/watch?v=avmxmssqaE8#t=25s
youtube.com/watch?v=fYGARF3OoEU
youtube.com/watch?v=_bdOTUocn5w
youtube.com/watch?v=LolQfg1Cw18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ya it was a pretty good scene

too over the top desu

Insanely rewatchable.

I have no problem admitting it. It's Quentin's best film.

Film was actually okay up until that point and all the fireworks shit.

Could've done without seeing his balls.

hes paying homage to john woo, specifically the killer, and general splatter grindhouse action, its suppose to be over-the-top

I didn't. I don't know why I don't love over the top gore, maybe I'm just low test or something.

It was decent. Diving out of the room on top of a corpse was neat. Nothing else about the film really stood out though.

>Diving out of the room on top of a corpse was neat.
lifted/and or inspired directly from john woos the killer

His name was King
He had a horse
Along the countryside
I saw him ride
He had a gun
I knew him well
Oh, I heard him singing
I knew he loved someone

Extremely good film with a great soundtrack. 9/10

At least I didn't fall asleep during this one

Decent until Leonardo DiCaprio who is almost unwatchable, then you've got the charisma black hole that is Jamie Foxx trying to hold up the final portion (weird considering his work in Ray and Jarhead)

youtube.com/watch?v=avmxmssqaE8#t=25s
Tarantino saved the best death for himself

good for quentin

Real talk.

That was seriously the worst part of the movie IMO.

Tarantino can't fucking act. Thank god he didn't have the nerve to play Mr. Pink in Reservoir Dogs.

First off, every Tarantino film achieves a certain tier of quality that instantly separates it from 90% of movies released in a given year. He knows how to write dialogue that's engaging, for one, and obsessively pays attention to the cinematography.

Having said that, I was pretty underwhelmed by Django Unchained. It was a bit too self-consciously Tarantino-esque. The same way Wes Anderson movies get a bit samey after a while.

Jamie Foxx ruined this movie.

Prove me wrong.

this is one of the best shootouts I've seen in any movie

>killing innocent people is justified if they happen to be white and existing in the vicinity of slavery

>dat half-assed Tupac James Brown remix (featuring audio clips from earlier in the movie) single-handedly coming in and ruining this entire scene

I unironically hated this scene.

YOU'RE A FUNNY BLACK BUGGER

How was calvins sister innocent, she went along with sending django to his death, and also broomhilda to be raped to death

As much as I loved this, Hateful Eight was so sooo much better

I haven't seen. I don't want to watch a western with rap music in it.

>oh man rap is so bad cus im white amiright guys?

Saw it twice in cinema.

Didn't even feel like 2 and a half hours

I didn't say rap was bad. It doesn't belong in a western.

I liked it, but the rap really took me out of it at the time.

Are you me?

Also, checked.

>things need to be justified in films for them to happen

its a revisionist western you dip

You're going along with childrape happening somewhere in the world at this very second by not resisting it.

lmao deal wit it honkys

youtube.com/watch?v=fYGARF3OoEU

candy's sister was the one who wanted to give him the worst fate possible

>movie about a black guy literally just killing white people
>yeah gr8 film love it
>star wars happens to have a black side character
>BLACKED KEK KEK KEK XD NIGGER

>It doesn't belong in a western.
>movie takes place in Mississippi

her flying sideways after getting shot will never not make me laugh

I like rap faggot. It's just immersion breaking to hear Rick Ross rap about how cool he is while a man with a six shooter in cowboy garb kills people.

she was in control of the estate presumably after calvin was killed, she was obviously fine with the trackers killing broomhilda instead of just punishing her by keeping her as a slave

You are on Sup Forums too often, take a break.
Popular movies get memed to death, then in about 1-3 years you can actually talk about them.

What'd she want?

Playing rap music in a western is as immersion breaking as playing rock or heavy metal. It doesn't belong in it.

Who's broomhilda?

good song

youtube.com/watch?v=_bdOTUocn5w

>random guy kills your brother
>but it's her fault for trying to get revenge

>dese salty azz crackas

youtube.com/watch?v=LolQfg1Cw18

actually i think the film implies Stephen actually arranged django to be worked to death. hes been pulling calvins strings secretly for years, and the way he lays it out for django to me shows him own personal vendetta against everything django represents to Stephen: a self made free negro man

>random woman orders your dick and balls cut off
>but it's wrong to want her dead

I could see a movie about the crusades having heavy metal in the soundtrack. The movie isn't a western though its a 70s era blacksploitation western. Pretty big difference.

kek

My favorite is reservoir dogs and then this is probably tied with Basterds. Pulp Fiction is meme tier.

does this really change anything? just because its meant to be some high brow cultural reference doesn't change the final scene for what it is

love that scene as well as this very brief part when one of the Brittle brothers get shot.

>ricochet spit

>john woo
>grindhouse
>"high brow"
I hope this is bait because I'm laffin

AM I WRONG CAUSE I WANNA GET IT ON TILL I DIE

that shit was hype

Gratuitous violence? Yeah sure, who wouldn't.

Why didn't he just shake his hand?

pulp fiction is unwatchable

Because dentists don't like Candy ;))))))))))

I liked it but I hate jamie foxx so it was ruined for me.

I literally laughed when totino played a rick ross song while the slaves were being hauled to candyland, that shit is hilarious evne to a nigger.

disgustingly boring movie made for the sole purpose of normies ciclejerking about it

literal 0/10 music
literal 3/10 dialogs
literal 2/10 senseless/tasteless scenes
literal 11/10 over the top imagery
literal 1/10 memorable characters, not even dicaprio worth a shit

absolute pleb tier

TOPKEK XD

Dicaprio should have got the oscar for this, not waltz.

Jackie Brown

Agreed. Dicaprio played his character extremely well.

It's insane how good Leo played Candy. You don't even know it's Leo after a few minutes of screen time.

Anyways, why the fuck didn't Waltz shake Candy's hand? Not even memeing, I rewatched thus yesterday and he not only got himself killed but risked the very lives of the people he tried to save because he's a fucking sore loser. Candy was right.

Waltz just wasn't perfect, he was prideful and absolutely disgusted by Candy.

yes i admit only loved shooting parts. everything else though was utter garbage and that should tell something about tarantinos work.

I just liked DiCaprio hammed it up in his role.

>reference

I'd classify it as more a choice of style rather than a reference.

it was just something he couldnt do. understandable imo

>WHERE IS MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER!

Nah, I love when niggers die. The movie would've been a 10/10 if he'd just die. And then his wife dies too