Jedi Powerlevel

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE LIST FAGGOTS, PROVE ME WRONG.

>Luke Skywalker
>Anakin skywalker
>Yoda
>Revan
>Obi-Wan
>Starkiller
>Jacen Solo
>Nomi Sunrider

Starkiller, Jacen and Luke can be considered the most powerful jedi of all time, Luke is probably the most overpowered of them along with Jacen since both of them became one with the force while alive and not like other fags that only did that shit when they died.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b6uNvQich8g
youtube.com/watch?v=EZR3MrAOj-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Starkiller doesn't really count, since he exists in a version of Star Wars where force powers are turned up to 11 (just look at the stuff Vader, Palpatine, and the Jedi can do in The Force Unleashed).

Where's Luuke and Luuuke?

Where's Rey?

Where Plo Koon or Mace Dindu?

Never read any of the books, how is Luke considered so powerful? I can't think of a single time that anything he did went to plan, aside from blowing up the Death Star.

Palpatine has to be up there, being powerful enough to affect the abilities of literally every Jedi in the galaxy is insane.

>Revan

Video game, doesn't count because we don't know what he/she was really capable of.

>Obi-Wan

Not even close. He knew his own limitations and didn't push them, which is probably why he survived. Windu, Anakin, and Dooku were all more powerful than him, but guess who walked away from the Clone Wars with all his limbs still attached?

>Nomi Sunrider

Don't even remember what she did

What does luke even do that makes you think he's powerful? He doesn't really do anything impressive.

>>Revan
>>Obi-Wan
>>Starkiller
>>Jacen Solo
>>Nomi Sunrider

You know you can't just make up names retard.

Star wars is fucking gay nerdyass whiteboy shit, dbz is where its at you fucking nerd

>Palpatine
>Jedi

Are you retarded or do you really think a sith is a fucking jedi?

>Being one with the force
>Turning into a Sith and defeating palpatine once and for all just to go back to the light side
>Knowing all types of light saber combat and even using multiple sabers at once using the force
>Being able to use Sith techniques without even getting close to the dark side

>Never read any of the books, how is Luke considered so powerful?

It's pretty much all based on stuff that happens in the books. Luke is basically what Anakin could have been if he hadn't been turned into a well-done Sith steak in Episode III. It gets really over the top, he even starts shooting green lightning.

>Han Solo not on top
youtube.com/watch?v=b6uNvQich8g
plebs.

Luke is absurdly OP, I remember in one of the books he had Jacen completely at his mercy without even lifting a finger.

That's what happens when you have like 5 different authors writing one series.

Is this from the cartoons or, the "Extended Universe"?

We can't prove you wrong or right since the majority of those on the list are NON-CANON

Luke was intended to be a better Anakin, even Palpatine from the beginning said he was more powerful than his father.

After Luke no other Jedi or sith lord was this fucking broken, ever.

>Revan
>Starkiller
>Jacen Solo
>Nomi Sunrider

Hey OP, I'm not much into fan fiction. Who are all these non canon characters?

Thanks in advance!

>power levels

Jacen solo is canon faggot, revan and nomi aren't.

how the fuck is luke the most powerful when a broken down older vader/anakin literally half-assed his fights against him and still kicked his ass?

holy fuck i hate you and want to kill you

obi-wan is a shit-tier jedi lmao

>Jacen Solo
>canon

EUfags seething as always I see.

>mace windu not in top 3
literally almost killed palapatine by himself if he didnt get stabbed in the back by anakin

literally decapitated the most skilled/powerful bounty hunter in the universe with 1 attack

>thinking any of these plebs is more powerful than Lusa

>literally almost killed palapatine by himself if he didnt get stabbed in the back by anakin

wasn't that all pretend by palpatine in order to manipulate and turn anakin?

Yoda jobbed hard.

800+ of experience too.

I don't know but these guys sound powerful

this is bad, surely you can do better

>Obi-Wan

Lol i really cant stop laughing HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "he was a good friend" lmao

you could argue that but i have doubts that palaptine would willingly disfigure himself and risk himself being killed just for the change to turn anakin to the dark side..

>tfw you remember salvatore killed chewbacca with a moon

and I never read another EU book after that

>Luuuke
The EU was a mistake.

Except the Lando Trilogy, that was gold.

>tfw Best SW girl

feelsgoodman.jpg

>Lando Trilogy

WHAT!?

Is this bullshit? how much of this can be considered "canon"?

youtube.com/watch?v=EZR3MrAOj-4

Quality writing

Nigga, get to a used bookstore NOW.

What do you mean? It's in the EU, one of the "Dark Nest" books literally has Luke shooting green lightning out of his hands on the cover.

Luke is a Skywalker, he's supposed to be the most powerful Jedi now.

Only Leia can match him but Disney chose not to go there.

>this
I'll excuse the reddit spacing

>obi-wan

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA " I have seen....a security hologram ...of him.....killing younglings!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>posting all those non-canon characters
Might as well post fan fic

The EU is quite literally fan fiction

that's a couple literallys too many m8

>putting Starkiller on a list when his game's style is so vastly different from any other piece of Star Wars media, with everyone getting a boost in power for the sake of "coolness"

Luke barely beat an elderly person in a wheelchair suit, before being electrocuted by Sheev. He's overrated.

ctrl+f Kyle Katarn

No results

Holy fucking shit it's like all old people left and I am stuck with underage redditors

He said Palpatine affected the Jedi not is a Jedi you faggot. Reading comprehension

but he turns into a sith in force awakens

I think your autism reversed what you intend to write.

Thanks to JJ Abrams, Rey is the most powerful Jedi ever

That guard clearly reacted to what he thought was going to be a KICK TO THE FACE, you autist.

It depends on how you're ranking.

If we're basing this entirely on wielding the force:

Qui-Gon Jin
Obi Wan = Yoda
Anakin
Luke
Palpatine
Dooku
Vader

Luke is either equal to Anakin at the top. Middle of the line of we're going off of canon, proven power.

Qui is #1 because he was the first to achieve ultimate balance. Force ghosting is the "ultimate" technique per canon. Being the first he's inherently the strongest at force usage.

Obi and Yoda are interchangeable as they both achieved balance and becoming one. You can argue in favor of Obi being stronger has he willingly became one with the force whereas Yoda had to die first.

Anakin also acheived force ghost after being freed from "Vader" and/or the dark side.

Palp was limited to the dark side and we only ever saw lightning from him which still puts him above Vader. Seeing as how low effort force users were able to absorb lightnings it's probably not an advanced technique. Dooku could also lightning. Vader however could not as far as we saw.

Combat wise

Obi
Luke
Windu
Anakin
Rest are entirely interchangable due to lack of data or inconsistencies.

Simple fact is in the Canon Obi has the most victories, the most renown victories, and whether you want to consider saber styles canon or not (they're not) Obi clearly had his own developed style as seen by in movie poses (as did Windu). His only "loss" to Vader was willing.

Combine the lists and most of the tops are obvious.

Either way Obi is confirmed best Jedi and also got his dick wet routinely unlike rest of Jedi and Sith.

Because Luke had several decades of training and trials by the time of the end of the EU and was a wizened Jedi badass because of it.

If he's just still on the level he was during RotJ I'm burning Disney to the ground

How do you pronounce Jacen?

Jack-en?
Jay-en?
Jake-en?
Jason?

Exactly as it's spelled.

Jace-n

Do you not know English?

Back when I was reading the Young Jedi Knights, I thought it was Jason

>mfw all that embarrassing story is canonically dead now

And the Thrawn trilogy. And the Bounty Hunter trilogy. And the Rogue Squadron novels. Pretty much any book not circlejerking jedi/sith superhero garbage was great.

>They nixed Grievous's god tier backstory.

Never read it

>tfw the OT was undone by JewJew
>Luke is canonically a pussy who gets his Jedi academy wrecked by an edge lord student and has to run away in shame

>only to be replaced with new embarrassing stories

Looks like his timing was a bit off.

>Being this much of an Obi fag

Get lost faggot.

Anyone remember what this little guy said?

>No qui gon jinn
Nigga brought back the force ghost

>be obi wan
>defeat one of the sith while still being a padawan
>trains the literal incarnation of the force
>basically wins the clone wars by himself on the frontlines against siths and other jedis
>defeats the Jedi Hunter who has defeated fair and square dozens of jedis
>defeats the literal incarnation of the force who killed almost all the jedis by himself
>cucked the literal incarnation of the force
>cucked the emperor sith
>people still laugh when my name comes up on powerlevel discussion

>doesn't count because we don't know what he/she was really capable of.
I haven't read it but there's a Revan book set after KOTOR that I hear is alright. I'm sure it makes his powers more clear.

>He knew his own limitations and didn't push them, which is probably why he survived.
He went toe to toe with Anakin Skywalker at his peak.

Just stating faces, hombre.

Don't bother, most of the Star Wars fanbase here are wikifag and powerlevel autists, they don't care about the spirit of the Force leading to deeper understanding and self-realization, they want it to be an escapist power fantasy.

why do you think Kylo triggered them so much? He's a character specifically created to mock them.

wait so it IS Jason? or no?

Don't forget he was the key figure in the shaky Mandalore alliance and held the highest position in the Senate military due to accomplishments.

>they don't care about the spirit of the Force leading to deeper understanding and self-realization, they want it to be an escapist power fantasy.
Have you seen episodes I, II, III, and VII? No?

He was using the force with his feet

starkiller beat luke

>they don't care about the spirit of the Force leading to deeper understanding and self-realization

But that's literally Luke throughout the books

Only if you pronounce Jason completely wrong.

>Revan
>Starkiller
>Jacen Solo
>Nomi Sunrider

not canon

When the hell did this happen?! Why wasn't I told?!

Luke
Revan
Yoda
Obi-Wan

only in the alternate timeline

Mouse merchant bought Star Wars.

How do you not understand

>one with the force while alive

literally all of the force, not just the light side or the dark side

Starkiller wasn't even canon in the EU lmao

That part of the game was a pain in the dick

He defeated Anakin and General Grievous. 2 foes who had never been defeated by anyone, including the 2 guys you listed

I don't consider StarKiller to be a canon SW character. If he had as much power as he did the whole SW universe would have to be re-written.

I like to think of him as canon but his abilities are over exaggerated because of the type of game it was

no, obviously Rey is the greatest jedi in the entire franchise. She can perform expert level techniques without even knowing that those techniques or even the Force for that matter even exists. you literally can't beat her

Mostly because the screenwriters won't allow you to.

Why the FUCK is Grievous clashing BOTH swords against Obi Wan?

Like all he had to fucking do right there was turn off one one of them, slip it past the sword he is already blocking, and turn it back on in front of Obi wan's brain to tear him a new one.

This is what I hate about Star Wars. It's not that Jedis are powerful but rather that their opponents are completely incompetent

>implying this video games character isn't the best written star wars character
though I don't think she's part of mythology

It was intended as a joke

Anakin at his full power is the strongest. There's no point in discussing this.

I'll bet you an arm and two legs you're wrong.

I was talking about Anakin at his FULL power, an Anakin that we never saw.

Wtf is up with this list.

Palpatine is stronger than current canon Luke, Obi and Qui-Gon.

Qui-Gon got fair and square raped by Maul who you didn't even list.

Palpatine is the strongest Sith ever because of the power of two, he is inherently the strongest character in the series in both dueling with sabers and force power. 1v1 that is he even bested Yoda which you placed no 1 under fuckin Qui Gon wtf.