Be cut American. (Shocker, huh?)

>Be cut American. (Shocker, huh?)
>Constantly hear how lack of foreskin means having to use lube to masturbate and leads to decreased pleasure.
>Not only do I still retain a super high sex drive with high sensitivity, I never need any lube at all to stroke myself.

Did I beat the Jews at their own game, senpais?

Its mostly a meme by Sup Forums

This

I am the same way. Hell, I tend to need to hide my boner more often than not.

Wait so absolutely no lube or do you just use spit or something?

Are you me? Literally everything you described is me.

Yeah but you need micro movements and you know this

>high sensitivity
are you sure pal?

You just pull on your skin up and down m8.
I think non cut fags think us kike approved benis owners don't have any "slack" on our skin, I at least, still can grip my dick and pull up and down on it and my hand travels with the skin.
It's not like a boner means my dick skin is completely stretched out.

>a Sup Forums meme
>Adult film star Rocco Siffredi (nom de guerre: Italian Stallion) says he found that out the hard way when he was circumcised at 31 for hygiene reasons. Siffredi, who calls his decision "catastrophic," says that with a foreskin, "you can feel much more fun."
Keep telling yourself that my burger friend

Nothing at all. Sometimes I use lube when I want the gooey feeling or when fucking a sex toy.

your sex drive is connected to how much testosterone you produce not how good it feels

I won't deny that some nerve endings are lost in the process, logic tells me that when you chop shit off you lose shit.
But this whole bs about us losing sensitive is bull shit. I still have to get my wife off my dick some times during blowjobs because the sensation is just too much to the point of making me uncomfortable.
Like when someone tickles you (inb4 gay or molestation joke, I had a dad unlike you niggers) and your body is overwhelmed. I get that on my "allegedly" dead dick

Another shill thread by sick mentally ill leftist shills.

Just pure degeneracy to be honest.

Op, op, op. Report the following back to your handlers:

nigger nigger nigger

What I worry more about is the gliding mechanism of the foreskin. It's supposed to make sex a lot more pleasurable for women.

I'm a bitter cut virgin and I'm afraid I'll be fucking a girl and she won't feel any pleasure or that I might actually hurt her (I've got a very large shlong). Can any more experienced Anons or Femanons say elucidate whether or not women enjoy intercourse with cut men?

So at least I'm generating lots of testosterone.

>with high sensitivity
Bro, your high is like medium-low to the rest of us.
Stop trying to pretend that your mutilated genital somehow feels like a complete one.

Your picture does not cause any discomfort for my fingers, are the people who feel that it hurts just pussies?

>tfw chronically clammy hands
>sticks like fuck to try and jerk without lube

>Get an erection from doing this and feel like laughing

What the fuck is this?

Pussies get wet you fucking retard holy shit

My hands are clammy too but I never have that issue.

The pick is literally just to catch the eye. I just want my question to be answered.

Same here senpai. Never met anyone with the same issue. Sucks cause I can't hammer away while cumming.

>Wanting a serious question answered
>On Sup Forums
Do you even know where you are?

Really? How clammy?
Like, a little moist, or do you leave sweat hand prints when you touch a table? I'm the latter

A lot less than you.

I'm cut too and it's the same :
No loss of sensitivity

Instead of lube my own spit does the trick well !
It's not gross at all!!!!!!!!

From wiki :
>Human saliva is 99.5% water, while the other 0.5% consists of electrolytes, mucus, white blood cells, epithelial cells (which they can use to extract DNA), glycoproteins, enzymes (such as amylase), antimicrobial agents such as ...

>lumberjack
>cut your wood, Jack

Ask people who got cut and healed up what's up with the kikery. . .Or argue about the shit? Sup Forums where autistic works of fiction entertain the twisted almost as much as the autistic masochist that misses the joke and tries to enlighten everyone. (Can we talk about that or is it still fight club rules?)

I do too.

It's legit not gross, it's fucking your own saliva. It's in your mouth.

I know it is a red board but mods come on. This is just lewd

Get circumcised. Women think it looks great

Because it goes in their face creams

yes companies make some money from foreskin, but the main reason people get cut is because it looks better.

No it doesn't. And it breaks it. And we don't live in the sand dunes

Best bit about being cut is that you last longer

I've never needed a drop of lube. Dragon dildos do the trick every time

Y not pic related

I'm cut, only its like a half job. They left half of my foreskin in fact. I never had any trouble achieving orgasm, and my sex drive has always been high, but I never knew what the fuck sensitivity actually was until I started taking steps to actually protect and restore my glans.

Circumcision should never be defended or excused on any level. A baby is not your property any more than an adult with diminished mental faculties is your property. You are their legal guardian, not their owner. You don't have the right to mutilate their body to suit your stupid Jewish practices.

im also cut but how are you so sure that you feel just as much as someone with more nerve endings and a constantly moisturized dick? i dont need lube either but its a hell of a lot better with it. and my girlfriend cant give me a hand job without it. she was almost chafing my dick how hard she was grabbing and twisting dry. fuck that shit, my parents owe me some fucking dick skin. i cant even cum from my girlfriends blowjobs.

Well said. But no wimminz will ever fully understand this. They'd probably advocate for it for some potatoey reasons

This.

I actually had an ex say to me "I'm so glad you don't have a sock pickle."
I didn't feel emotionally hurt, but I was just thinking that she could actually make me cum by blowing me without jerking me off if I still had all my foreskin. Unsurprisingly women are idiots who never think about anyone but themselves.

>Be cut American
>mutilated
>a practice and culture of jews
>i....I beat them at their own game!

Keep telling yourself that

Oh well. Roasties are worse