IT'S HABBENING

HILLARYSHILLS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/146442/majority-of-americans-back-donald-trump-s-muslim-ban-in-post-orlando-poll#.CByGAcisn
wnd.com/2016/06/half-of-americans-suddenly-support-muslim-immigration-ban/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283789-poll-americans-split-on-trumps-muslim-ban-proposal
therationalists.org/2016/03/20/wikileaks-vs-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im liberal but I support better borders. I support a little bit better gun control too. I think with both we can progress.

but republicans and democrats hate each other so this might not ever happen.

Orlando was the straw that broke the camels back for a lot of people, myself included. Fuck Hillary and Trump too. Fuck Shillary more though
Trump2016

Agreed. I was on the fence for better borders until the orlando thing.

>A majority of Americans — 61 percent — support stricter gun control measures in the U.S., while 38 percent oppose such action, the poll shows. Similarly, 60 percent said they support a nationwide ban on the sale of assault weapons, while 38 percent said they oppose a ban.

GOD DAMN IT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS JUST SWALLOW THE WHOLE REDPILL ALREADY YOU'RE ALMOST THERE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

>not supporting better gun control
>wanting terrorists to have guns
Maybe you need to swallow the red pill fuccboi

Trump loves you since your an American, you're allowed to hate him

Link to poll?

Stricter gun control means islamic terrorists on the watch list and shit like that

Its such a broad term I can't believe its not higher

it's funny because their actions show they want the exact same shit but democrats have to do it in a more unnoticeable way

Fuck Trump

Trump2016

What?

seconded.

Except Islamic terrorists on the watch list leads to Sup Forums terrorists on the watch list then commies kill us all and send the world into another dark age.

Well, Trump might get you a little of both

I supported Bernie in the first place, but I'm not ignorant enough to think Hillary is a decent individual at all. I know enough to know she's like the apex of corrupt politicians.

The bottom line is: Trump wants to save people, Hillary wants to kill people. Trump is a bigot and he's crude, but he's not wrong - and that's what a LOT of people REALLY don't want to admit or even investigate. I was the same way at first, until I actually started paying the fuck attention to him. He's not the worst. Hillary is for sure.

>Stricter gun control means islamic terrorists on the watch list and shit like that

Except ANYONE can be put on the watch list for ANY REASON without due process or a trial or any evidence.

Do you really support that? Letting the government randomly decide people cannot purchase firearms?

mic.com/articles/146442/majority-of-americans-back-donald-trump-s-muslim-ban-in-post-orlando-poll#.CByGAcisn

wnd.com/2016/06/half-of-americans-suddenly-support-muslim-immigration-ban/

Can't find the Hill one but all the news outlets are reporting it so it's legit.

Yeah I know

But Normies man Normies. Its such a broad term for a reason

Yes i saw this. I support it for sure. Between hillary and him id choose trump. hillary is terrible

say what you want about israel but most of their terror attacks are stopped by civilians with guns if their police cant get there. the answer is more guns not less. Also more gays are buying guns than ever.

We are living through the literal HAPPENING guys. Poor white people got so fed up for being marginalized that they are throwing a giant middle finger to the whole institution by electing a con artist to the white house

Ah, I found it.
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283789-poll-americans-split-on-trumps-muslim-ban-proposal

I actually think Trump is so Anti PC he will suggest only arabs on the watch list will be banned

hurr durr cherry picking and taking stuff out of context

Trump's not a bigot. That's a leftist talking point. Muslim isn't a race and there's nothing wrong with saying that illegals are going back.

i was for Bernie too merely because I'm a college student who wanted gimmedats I won't lie, but it is obvious him working with her is just having him sit in the background because she will never use any of his ideas if she wins anyways she just needs his voters. I'm just sucking it up and going with Trump.

You were on the fence for better borders until a US citizen bought a gun legally inside the US?

You're too stupid to live.

I think that honestly gun laws should be taken from a states rights perspective.

There are always going to be red states and blue states. Some people live there because they always lived there, others have moved there because of jobs or lifestyle. With gun laws in mind, I think we should let certain groups of states form small coalitions regarding gun laws.

i.e.
Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico form their own little coalition. They adapt some or most of their gun laws so that they reflect each other but are still "lax" compared to states like NJ for example. On the same note, all the New England states can form a little gun law coalition that has severely strict rules and regulations.

Its funny

I'm 100% Trump all the way...The minute he mentioned trade tariffs I was 100% on board...He could kill someone on 5th ave and I would still vote for him just to get basic economic protection back into the western world

He's not racist but he has made enough derogatory comments and statements which qualifies him as a bigot. He's not a fucking god emperor. He's a genuine american though and that's more than I can say about the sellout Shillary

His ideas were not born in America...America is a state of mind

>Implying terrorists can't get guns if they're illegal

OK user.

>I think that honestly gun laws should be taken from a states rights perspective.
In practice, they basically are.

How does this make any sense when compared to the recent favorability and general election polling?

The polls are bull because they classifu stuff like supporting background checks =wanting more gun control

12% of American Muslims believe we should have public executions for anyone who criticizes Islam.

33% of American Muslims think that all law should be thrown out and replaced by Sharia Law.

66% of American Muslims think we should get rid of Free Speech.

We have a problem guys. A lot more of these things are "radical" than we are being lead to believe.

Fuck off hillshill

Because they were all prior to the Orlando shooting and both Hillary and Trump are hated.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING FOLKS, NOT EVEN 4 MONTHS IN AND TRUMP HASN'T EVEN STARTED ON HER.

IT'S MOTHERFUCKING HABBENING FOLKS

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Yeah, except for all the article talking about how white right wing males are the biggest terror threat.

Fuck off and kill yourself violently

He is NOT a bigot, crude, yes, politically incorrect, definitely yes (as if that's a bad thing) but hardly a bigot. Thanks for at least knowing the better choice though.

it's almost like everyone is trying real hard to make it appear he has no chance so people lose hope?

>mfw had an international law assignment on whether its legal for Trump to ban muslims
>mfw I said yes
>mfw I got failed because the lecturer guy said nope das racist
>mfw my argument was based on fact and evidence of UN specifically stating that international travel is not a human right and that he can refuse entry for any reason to any person who is not already an American citizen
>mfw that this argument was refused cause das raczit

Law school: Not even once

Nice. I thought he had a meltdown

>.2 sheckles deposited

keep up the good work shillbot

Source?

Rasmussen was conducted completely after the attacks and still has Clinton at +5.

That's it!

I'm on #trumptrain now!!

>He's not a god emperor
Ok, now this is where I draw the line.

Likewise.

I was backing Webb at the beginning of the primary season and I've been dreading the decision of Trump or Clinton. I both think they're disgusting, despicable, detestable human garbage.

... but at least Trump is occasionally right on an important issue.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP! USAUSAUSA!

If the question was strictly on whether it's legal for Trump to do so, you should've used U.S. Code 1182.

wait till after the conventions most people are sick of politics and only the hardcore nuts keep polling at this point

+5 with probability the largest shy tory effect in American history

>I think that honestly gun laws should be taken from a states rights perspective.

Not when it comes to constitutional rights they shouldn't. Those were incorporated against the states for good reason. You shouldn't have to think about if it's okay to say one thing in one state and another in another.

>I got failed because the lecturer guy said nope das racist
>"racism" is illegal in Int. Law
I weep for Australia's legal system

his parents wouldnt have been here if we had better boarders.

do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Bernie never had a chance because despite his heartfelt rhetoric, the Democratic party still hasn't changed all that much since the Boss Tweed days of Tammany Hall; Its rigged to a degree.

Shillary has been playing this game for a VERY long time. A good example of her consolidated power was in 2008 where she managed to get Obama to concede the position of secretary of state in return for her support in the election. As such she's been basically courting the washington elite from a position of power for at least 8 years now, even more as a NY congresswoman.

Bernie meanwhile has been independent for a very long time. He had poo-pooed both sides of the isles since hes been in a gov't position. Slapping on the democratic label didn;t change anything since many of them have memories like elephants and hold grudges longer.

In what substantial way do Webb and Trump differ, besides the fact that Trump is bombastic and loudmouthed?

But I get it, saying you dislike both but dislike one more is your way of avoiding criticism by other liberals who might otherwise shit on you.

It blows my mind that Trump is less financially involved in this election than fucking Bernie Sanders. Talk about the furthest thing from a sellout. Bernie on the other hand... well I always knew he was against Trump since the beginning so I would hardly call his endorsement in Hillary a "sellout" move. He ran democrat for a reason. Fuck that though. #NeverHillary

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

therationalists.org/2016/03/20/wikileaks-vs-hillary-clinton/

read

Those statistics come from Wenzel and Pew Research.

tariffs are probably his worst idea, but if he cuts taxes then they wont do a whole lot of damage.

lots of red pills being swallowed, this nation is waking up

Couldnt quote domestic law

Although your constitution gives equal authority to treaties entered into

And you have signed numbers of treaties not to discriminate based on religion

However the ability to suspend that is permitted for purposes of national security

So that is how you get around the treaty obligation

I argued this and was failed :D

I dont even give a fuck who is or isnt allowed in, i was trying to argue the literal law, but instead you need to pander to emotional bullshit and give wrong instructions

The lecturers argument was that its racist to ban muslims and that trying to claim national security would fail

It wont fail

It has never failed

I hate uni

Name one such statement.

Well Trump wants a wall.

Does anyone even know what an assault weapon is in these cases? It seems like it's just something "scary".

His parents came here legally.

You are literally too stupid to live. You have no idea what Orlando means and your reaction is knee-jerk stupidity.

>hurr durr american who parents came here legally shoot poeple i vote trump build wall lol

Stupid, stupid, stupid motherfucker.

The Bloomberg poll was from afterward. What I meant is that there are apparently people out there smart enough to "break the conditioning" and recognize that a muslim ban isn't radical and has historical precedent yet aren't voting for Trump, at least according to the poll. If you can see through that then why not through the media scaremongering about Trump and why is his behavior a big enough deal to produce these unfavorability ratings? There are some voters I just don't understand.

I never said anything about speech. It is evident you're going to be dealing with alot more bleeding heart soccermom types in blue states. What I'm sayin is let them swallow all their blue pills till they're shitting them undigested and then rub the next disaster in their face when it goes horribly wrong.

sauce, i like to keep these in a catalog but i need sources.

did you tell your retard teacher that domestic law is the only law?
the UN does not have a powerful army. Nothing they say holds any weight.

An assault weapon is any semi-automatic rifle that's too tacticool. Fortunately, the republican congress will prevent that one from ever going through.

41 out of 48 islamic terrorist attacks on bars and restaurants were committed with bombs not guns.
Banning guns wouldn't have changed much in Orlando, and it could have been potentiality worse.

the problem is that some prick at the fbi can just declare that you are a terrorist and completely void your due process and bam, no more guns 4 u

This seems probable- they'll redefine the criteria for who ends up on the list to the point that just about everyone who disagrees with them will be on the list.

stop sucking hillays dicks

How did he get them to agree to this?
>inb4 nobody makes deals like me!

Doesnt this go against the whole second amendment? Youre suddenly 'under investigation' and your rights suspended?

Wasnt the issue with the no fly list that any american get just thrown on it? A bunch of false positives now meaning you cant buy guns?
>Daniel Brown, a United States Marine returning from Iraq, was prevented from boarding a flight home in April 2006 because his name matched one on the No Fly List
>Robert J. Johnson, a surgeon and a former lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Army, was told in 2006 that he was on the list

Anything that falls short of proper due process, trial and a conviction seems silly

Can an american please explain where my train of thought went wrong? im not well versed on your way of life but this seems like a big contradiction from muh 2nds and muh chillens

>His parents came here legally.
Yes and he never should have been let in. The dude was a fucking Taliban sympathizer.

no because everyone seems to claim an AR-15 is military grade when all it is is a hunting rifle with an extended clip, sleek appearance, and shittier ammo punching power

Ohhhhh

when will you learn that the Jews hate you and want you to fail.

Milton Friedman's work is like a blue print for how to make capitalism fail

What part of "they're cutting off christians heads" dont you motherfuckers understand?

get redpilled vote trump and stop funding terrorists

>Trump is a bigot

He literally started his own country club in Florida because the closest one wouldn't accept Jews and blacks

Trump doesn't give a single fuck about Mexicans, they're just not Americans and need to get out. Same with Muslims who are not already citizens- they are not Americans, so they can stay out.

This is different from actively promoting "returnism"- stripping citizenship from most immigrants and their children and sending them back.

PS anchor babies aren't citizens unless they can prove they have more ID than a birth certificate.

>shitskins keep pouring into the country thanks to backward immigration laws

>HURR THERES NOTHING WE CAN DO WE CANT CLOSE THE BORDER TO PEOPLE WE DONT LIKE NOPE THERES NO SOLUTION

This is how retarded you are.

*MAGA intensifies*

I hate hillary. So no

and then you turned to your idiot teacher and said "islam isnt a race"..... right? riiiight??????

Has.... Has Trump started the fire?

Did you fucking see the Bloomberg poll?

>Do you like Coca Cola? +20 points Hillary!

Point is that it's already 4 months out. Trump has had a tough few weeks with Hillary damn near uniting the party and getting the shills riled up whereas Trump fucked up big on the "Congrats" and "Mexican judge". It's starting to turn around (like it always does) and this is a legitimately good step despite being so far out of the election.

50% of Americans agreeing with one of his most controversial policies is fucking fantastic.

It's only a matter of time folks

Where can I get me a Make America Great Again cowboy hat?

Look up what bigot actually means dude.

We already have several, Trump just wants to connect them

I think Ben's new comic explains it well

Well obviously we need to talk about what caused ISIS to become such a threat to us here in America.

It was always burning since the world was turning

As will the Democrats. This "filibuster" (actually just a long speech, as a true filibuster is to pre-empt an unwanted vote) is just to be able to say they did something. They remember that the 90s AWB accomplished nothing except leading directly to the masive Republican Congressional victories.