Profit/Loss of Baby Boomers

What did they accomplish and what did they fuck up and what is the end judgement?

they accomplished more than you probably ever will.

They accomplished to drain the greatest generation of their money and now they are draining our generation. Fuck off.

they enabled the destruction of the west and their people

They cucked genX out of positions of power and remained in power long enough to completely destroy the economy for millennials. Not to mention that they are the indoctriners that made Universities a joke and keep the intellectual masses cucked beyond hope.
tfw we could never acolmplish so much evil.

You are a complete fucking idiot. Do you know what happened? Liberals

They took the excesses that conservative folks created with manufacturing and a strong middle class and heaped it onto niggers and other degenerates. On top of that, they stopped having children, advocated for the breaking of traditional families and the associated values that came with it.

I could go on but that's a broad brush of what happened. So the next time you get pissed off at grandpa, remember that he is actually what you will be:

Old, pissed, and living for yourself, cause fuck thus gay earth...

They accomplished nothing, they fucked up everything, and nuclear annihilation will be the judgement.

Jesus you faggots sound like niggers who blame whitey for their problems.

Here's some advice:
>leave basement
>study something useful
>make money
>work hard, have babies to continue white race
>retire like boomers did

For real, you all sound like some tumblr nigger-tier faggots right now.

Grow up.

Yup and they pulled the corporate ladder up as soon as they got there.

>implying liberals are not another devilish product of baby boomers generation

Pretty sad that their grandkids ended up making shitty threads on Sup Forums

babyboomer detected

All I did was ask a fucking question you faggot piece of shit go fuck yourself

>Ask a completely balanced question
>"WAHHHHH WHINGE WHINGE WHINGE FUCKING HELL"

Suck my dick

They doomed future generations to suffer the company of kikes and niggers.

>study something useful
See? That right there is your faggot showing
Neither of my parents, nor any of my buddy's parents, nor have higher education. It was not needed to get a job then, even upper class jobs. Right now market is oversaturated with educated people, so it is hard to find a job, competition is way bigger, and employers are more picky.
But you never knew that
faggot

They got scammed by the kikes and let them scam us as well.

Behaviour is genetic. We would have acted the same in their shoes.
Only generational eugenics can save us, and since it'll never happen, we are doomed.
We may survive the current ordeal, but the fact it happenned means it'll happen again, and again, and again until europeans are extinct.

Superiority without ruthlessness is worthless on a meaningful timescale. We are doomed.

liberals and baby boomers are the same you fucking idiot

>haha niggers are stupid look at these iq tests
>wow jews invented iq tests to keep the aryan down they're cheaters

>wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i have to do work in today's globalized economy
Grow up faggot. Welcome to the new world, get a Masters + MBA like me and stop making excuses, faggot.

>Juz get a $10 middle management degree so you can be a useful idiot and retire and die without accomplishing anything or enjoying your life

Go have some children faggot

Accomplishments: Breakdown of the conventional family unit, built the drug pipeline that's suppling the opioid eepidemic, refused to fight for their country in their youth while starting more conflicts around the world than any other generation before them, sold out the working class by killing American industry to maximise profits in their investment portfolios after spending their youth pointing out the materialism of their parents , and their greatest accomplishment breeding a generation of spoiled self absorbed pussys , with some bullshit disney version of reality .

>starts with grow up
Nice fallacy faggot. Baby boomers made this world significantly shitter, and yet believe that every generation after them must deal with it, and pay taxes for their overpriced life.
>Welcome to the new world
fuck off filthy globalist

Things like you makes me want to leave my job and become a neet, just to leech of society the way you do, just in spite

>born into one of the wealthiest generations
>but huge houses straight out of high school or uni
>somehow this still isn't enough
>vote gibsmedats for themselves out of sheer laziness irresponsiblity
>put every western country on the path to minority majority demographics for the sole purpose of funding these programs
>the ones who stayed in uni bring their lazy attitude with them and turn academics into a joke, completely destroy political discourse
>"fucking entitled millennials"

What have you accomplished? Pissing off your parents? Have you paid off your first car yet? Have you fucked your cartoon print pillow lately?

show me a high iq jew that is not part aryan

You're kidding? Idk about Kangaroo land but MBA is one of the top degrees period here in America.
>The expected median starting salary for recent MBA graduates in the United States will be $100,000 this year.

>duuurrrrr $10/hr
Shows how uneducated you are.

They sold their country to the highest bidders in an attempt to decrease costs for themselves.

$10 as in it's a fucking nothing post grad that every retard has

I don't know whether to waste my time on MBA or M Strategy

>net worth
>half the people on this board right now have less than 4k
Wew

Yup, they just went out there and SHOOK THE MANAGER'S HAND

I want to send all boomers on a rocket to the sun. But not mummy. Mummy can stay.

May b u hav a week grip