Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

hehe don't hit on me silly boys!!

Really aching to give you a sloppy succ rn

*Twangs you and runs off*

So 4 days ago, it was my 20th Birthday. I got 3 'Happy Birthdays'. One from my Mum, one from my Dad and one from my Sister. Over the course of the day I realized none of my friends were going to wish me a happy birthday on facebook. I turned it into a joke and posted it to snapchat, you know, one of those 'I'm so dead inside lol' type of posts. I was secretly hoping someone would message me and talk to me so I could just tell someone how shit I felt. I stayed on Snapchat and went to stories, and saw almost all my friends at a party I wasn't invited to. It's not that I've only just met these people, I've known them for 2 years, and they still didn't invite me. I don't know what is wrong with me, why I'm not good enough to be 'One of them' or whatever. I just want to be a part of their group, but I feel like I exist just to be the butt of their jokes. I'm so fucking lonely and just want to feel valued. 6 months ago I was just so happy, every single day felt good. I loved speaking to them, and I genuinely felt like my life was on track. Now it's nothing. Every day is so pointless and just sort of 'drifting'. Every single day, I go on Snapchat, and see them doing things together. I can't stop.

yuck

bit gay

Read not one letter

strawpoll.me/13526277

Please read it

Happy belated birthday. I had the same treatment for mine this year.

i have no friends and my dad forgot my birthday

Stopped celebrating my birthdays 2bh

you must be boring

Don't be rude.

feck off yank

):<
I have a right to be here you know.

no you don't

This is blatant discrimination.

anus is bleeding again boys

Go give it a good wash

reading about the jews

stop sitting around and waiting for them to invite you to everything

All good things I hope

Portuguese girls are really really underrated imo

a tad gay mate

So going on Snapchat
Find new mates they sound like cunts

stop hitting on me you singaporean gimp hehe x

Let me suck your dick.

you should before it's too late. thankfully i made it in just before having to experience part and parcel of living in a big city

daily reminder that /brit/ is a dying general

nah

It's quite early atm it'll pick up a bit soon

Also, good digits

I just really want a british guy to tease me with his cute accent while he stuffs my face full of his cum.

you're twistin' my melon man

Craving the big brit cock rn

I'll fucking bash any runt who likes those Turkish delights from Favourites

On my way to work lads, don't finish until 10pm. Is this the runt life you keep talking about?

Not worked a day in my life
regards; runtoid

Many such cases, sad!

I get sick as I work-- everyday.
There is no cure but to stay awake-- without pay.

I suspect I might not be popular lads

anyone here have a younger sister?

i honestly feel sick to my stomach at the thought of her fucking a nonwhite, i'm not sure how to protect her thoug

>A 20-year-old woman has been charged with rape for having sex with a 14-year-old boy in North Carolina after the boy’s mother found out she was in a consensual relationship with her son.

aaaaaahahaha

Fuck off Bohemia

nice pic.

>inb4 rednecks dissing a beautiful city

turkish delights are unreal you uncouth runt

i will drug you and fuck you, on the permafrost

Mad to think that humans have been around for over 2 million years, only 200 years ago people just like us were eating Skyrim tier food like cabbage, potato, beef, salt... A bit of black pepper if they're very lucky. Nearly all stuff that they or a mate had carefully grown in the ground, or bought at a market from someone who did.

And nowadays, 200 years later (the blink of an eye in relative terms), a NEET like me can sit at a table and manipulate bits of electricity in a box made from melted oils and different bits of metal, in such a way that a man I've never met shows up to my door in a van and gives me a load of Cornettos and Bombay Mix and Korean noodles and Monster energy drinks. Exotic foods that people 200 years ago couldn't have imagined, designed by expert chefs, made from ingredients that came from all over the world, wrapped in packaging designed by professional artists. Click. Sorted.

A prince of 200 years ago can suck my balls, I'd never swap places with him.

*disses it*

it's crazy to think that salt used to be a delicacy

Reverse psychology. Push her to sleep with a nonwhite. Convince her. Maybe it will make her question the propaganda pushing white females to embrace "diversity".

Britain is a worse version of America.

We need to be very clear here: are you talking about turkish delights in general, or those from Favourites?

It's not that crazy of a thought until you've played skyrim and realize salt is the spice of life.

is that really what London looks like

wtf those futuristic buildings are soo cool. Replace all the old ass architecture with that type of stuff and you literally have the future.

You now realise that the authorities are pushing for diversity so that the younger generation will push for the opposite

airport lads

necessity more than delicacy, you cant live without it. the taste improvment is secondary to its need in the diet.

ummmm first of all the UK is completely different from the US
second of all denmark is a literal who country

the ones in a favourites box

JANNY JANNY WE HAVE A SITUATION HERE HELP HELP

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

had this thought last year during the election. it's hard to believe hillary and her campaign are so incompetent that they could lose to someone like trump. it's easy to think she was never meant to win and that the entire election was a charade

that same thinking has bled into everything else and now i don't know what to believe anymore

anyone here have an older brother?

i have a racist yank brother and i honestly feel sick to my stomach at the thought of his face

I'm gonna bash you so hard you'll be using your jaw as a headrest

you're right :/ i feel embarrassed now

First of all Britain is shit.
Second of all is that Britain is a literal who according to America.

I wish I had someone who could be an older brother figure to me.
Go away.

gonna make a thread about the U.K. later

what time do most of you wake up? i want maximum replies

>Go away.
No.

britiain is the greatest military power in europe and our greatest ally

in all honesty hate my older brother to the bone

lel, reminds me of the South Park episode about 9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=Ia9llb7FW0A

don't ever insult britain again (aka my ancestors)

no need friend, salt is ubitquitous and rare- a dichotomous fellow. sometimes you can get it from licking rocks other times you can collect it in natural pans. a cake of it is a delicacy to have if you usually have to lick rocks or eat mud to get it.

No. In ancient times, that would've been pretty cool, I'd be the 1st heir.

I was doing a cheeky reference to this
pfm

The word "salary" comes from "salt," because Roman soldiers were either paid in the stuff, or given an amount of currency determined by how much salt they needed, or something.

around 6pm (5pm uk time)

>the greatest military power in europe

>he doesn't have a sea of salt in his country

Absolutely ROARING at you saltlets

thanks

replied to the autistic Dane instead of you by mistake

>TIL: Mormons love salt

it's pretty mad
all those generations toiling

if russia invaded europe only the UK would stand in their way
germany would fall apart within weeks and france would surrender as per usual

just called my mom a nigger for leaving my door open