This man does not look semitic in origin nor do the vast majority of those who live in israel

This man does not look semitic in origin nor do the vast majority of those who live in israel.
When we hear palestinian we think brown people with rockets, we think arabs right?
how could they come from the similar place as someone like pic related jew actor

just confused

Sage

Israelis are all eastern Europeans, and Nazis.

Whats the motive behind this comment?

First, no sage and
Uh, the guy is a total
Cuck and a stupid
Khazar

Your probably
One also
Unless your a shabbas goy

It's the khazar jidf trying to defend their stupid people.

Red headed jews are khazar slavs, not really jewish ethnically.

Israel was built as a sanctuary city so Jews don't get shoa'd again. The Israeli population is like 90% European descent

Kek

detected

> fart weeed broo, lets get wasted beer dudee

> american humor

Ashkenazi Jews are highly admixed with white German genetics.

Yisrael Chai, bitches! Whether you or any other follower of moohammy likes it or not the USA and Yisrael assimilated naturally as bone of bone, and flesh of flesh. I know you mooooslims hate the idea of whitey building another successful country out of land that towel heads abused for thousands of years. You Islamist (aka the enemy) have success envy. I think the USA have gotten their monies worth for weapons systems they have sold and given us in moooslim zipper heads. The money given to Islam, by the USA could have build several elaborate rail systems coast to coast, and what has islam given? Deaths and promises of more deaths. SOON THE USA will rid themselves of the cursed administration and, like their guns, when they get these traitors out, the sensible Americans will turn their pit bulls loose on your people, who deserve more.

>curly hair
>nu-male
>punchable estrogen faggot face

wait until he's older, you'll really see the jew shine through

Fuck off you stupid kike.

Seth Rogan, Really?
A known pedophile, Really?

Because most Jews are just a mix of different ethnicities, mostly south European like Turks and and Slavs.

also most of them look fucked up because of centuries of imbreeding

The DNC is going to win in November and the future of the DNC is islamic rather than jewish. Your own people here in America have betrayed you.

only we don't really need that land, we got plenty of oil in america

israel is a zionist thing that will end eventually

DUDE WEED LMAO

guy in op's pic couldnt be anything but a jew. looks 100% kike. period.

whether you use the word 'semitic', 'yid', 'heeb', whatever, that's a kike.

I can dig it

Ashkenazim and Sephardi Jews are mixed race people with middle eastern ancestry ranging anywhere from 20%-80% The rest will be European.

So people like Seth Rogan or Natalie Portman are majority European phenotype expression but in his ancestry you would find a distant ancestor in the middle east.

People like Sasha Cohen or Ben Bernake are more middle eastern looking Jews.

They are not khazars, that's mythology.

You have no idea. Talk shit to YOUR Frontline while you just wish you could chase a Pallie down Westbank in a Merkaava. Fucking glorious!

Khazars had the same genetics as ashkenazis. They also had the J1 and J2 genetic markers. The khazar theory is true you faggot.

I bet you couldn't tell, by people, the difference between Tel Aviv and Spokane, WA. Minus the porch monkey.

100 shekels on Trump.

What's wrong with Zion? It is just a very old variation of USA post Trump. Minus the bluegum.

Oh my god. IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS. No shit, screen cap from behind the scenes of the Interview.

>shifty eyes
>pube beard
>curly hair
>hooked nose
>doesn't look semitic

Also ashkenazi are a minority in Israel. Most jews there are arab jews.

I have Jewish grandparents. Even my great grand parents who fled Nazi Germany claimed that they were Khazars. Jews as one people is a total myth.