Kim Kardashian and Kanye West just announced that their baby girl's name is Chicago West

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West just announced that their baby girl's name is Chicago West

well

First North, and now Chicago. I hope they call the next one a postcode or 'Turn left' West.

lake shore drive baaby

Glad to see they are fans of classic rock.

Dubs decides what zip code Kim and Kanye name their next kid

Florida is next name calling it

I used to be jealous of these kids getting born into rich ass celebrity parents but after seeing all the retarded names they’ve been getting it looks like I came out on top after all

oh yeah, whats your name?

Skylar

robert

literally impossible to make fun of

kek
>thats better than Chicago

Potential next names?
>Key
>Wagons

>not West West

>not Adam

>not Wild Wild

>not safety

We have a winner. The next niglet will be named Key West.

SXS West

Go Robert a bank, degenerate.

>IQ of Kanye fags

Embarrassing

Why do celebrities always give their kids fucking stupid names? Are they really that desperate for attention.

Kim and Kanye rely on controversy for attention and fame? You might be onto something here!

Tfw you have a decidedly stupid yet socially acceptable name so you can't really make fun of shit like this

Well what is it

kek

Saint
Inb4 LARPing

because they're "not the norm"
for most celebrities, that's 50% of their identity, whether they deserve it or not

>"i have a name that you guys can potentially laugh at"
>doesn't even post it
why

go down a list of top 100 boys names and the first one that pops out as "decidedly stupid" is mine, you'll see it

Just post it

My digits

Robert is the name of a guy the just cries out for attention because mummy and daddy don't give him any.

you aren't doing this to grab attention, right user?

They're going to call her Chi they way they call North Nori, and neither of those are particularly bad names.

I'll have a chi latte, fuckface.

Pfffffffffffffffft fuck regular convention.

I am changing my surname to Whore,
and my firstborn is going to be named Crack,

west

i was so close