WARNING TO Sup Forums

This is a courtesy warning to anons posting on Sup Forums.

Be very careful what you say on this site, and be aware that this place is under VERY close monitoring by the FBI and other agencies.

DHS is out for blood right now and thanks to the recent proposals of watchlist restrictions for firearms, many of you may be effected.

dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/ntas_16_0615_0001

God speed.

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonparty.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Penis

Connection error
Repeat
Connection error

DHS are morons if they are clearing actual terrorists that later kill people, while spending their time on a canadian photoshop board.

I call bullshit

Instead of investigating here, they should be looking at lemonparty.org

Those guys are the real troublemakers.

Not just morons but traitors.

>the fbi takes Sup Forums seriously and doesn't get it's satire

que?

>Be very careful what you say on this site, and be aware that this place is under VERY close monitoring by the FBI and other agencies.

thanks bro I would have never figured that out

Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE

DHS GO HOME, LET US SPREAD OUR MEMES

BAN THOSE WHO INSULT Sup Forums!

Some days I'm a nat soc, some days I'm ancap, some days I'm liberal, some days I'm desi, some days I'm reasonable and real, some days I'm whacked out and fake. Almost everything I say here is ironic, is a lie, is a troll, or is a shitpost. Like 3% of what I say is truly what I think and feel.

In short, hi DHS. I'm a shitposting NEET troll, no need to worry about me.

I am planning to assassinate barack obama. Barack Obama is a baboon and I hate niggers. So I am going to shoot him in his nigger face with a sniper rifle I have managed to obtain (pic related).

I wonder how many federal agents this board has redpilled, lol.

They probably think they're above us, but that doesn't mean our rhetoric (and more importantly FACTS) doesn't affect them.

FUCK 12 FEDS CAN SUCK MY BEPIS

Kek

After I have shot Obama with this gun I am going to use these to bomb the whitehouse.

I LIKE TO RUB MY DICK UNTIL I CUM

AND THEN STICK MY FINGER IN MY ASSHOLE UNTIL I'M MAKING BALLS OF SHIT IN MY ANUS AND LICK MY FINGER

SOLVE HOMICIDES FBI LET ME CUM AND SHIT ALONE

>1 post
>4 of clubs

getting mixed signals here

>inb4 worthless government workers spend too much time "monitoring" us and become one of the memers

>everyone yelling fuck you gooberments and swearing while making threats
>nothing
>one person says dont go out tomorrow
>Sup Forums frozen for hours
what the fuck guys

after seeing the front page picture, its more than obvious were being watched, if we weren't before

'Sup alphabet agencies.

As you know, we will be rounding up the traitors and giving them fair, public trials. Only the ones we condemned will be hanged or whatever the process may be. So don't get found out the wrong way on the day of the rope, mkay?

GET A FUCKIN DOG UP YA!! Maybe if you all sook a bit harder the world might take you seriously. Stupid FBI. Retarded DHS. Cunts are as useless as tits on a bull.

What are they doing here, I doubt many muslims visit this little slum.

How did you get an ar-15? Thought only americans had them

You're nothing but a brash and foolish coward.

Lol, this is probably the worst part about this board. So much fun shitposting, but you end up on a watchlist for it.

>>after seeing the front page picture, its more than obvious were being watched, if we weren't before
i guess they changed it.

what an interesting picture they chose

KeK will bless us with dank memes to redpill these agents.

Haha. Everyone knows that anyone that posts on this board is just meming. Jokes on you FBI

>effected

wew
88 are keks favorite dubs

Being an FBI agent who has to monitor Sup Forums must be the most stupid job ever.

Shut up faggot I am trying to reveal all my terrorist plans here.

I have an obtained several automatic weapons and am going to plant them inside white vans outside of police stations all around washington dc. I am going to rig them to automatically fire on the police via remote to cause confusion allowing me to easily shoot Obama in the face while the police are scrambling to see what the commotion is about.

Then to ensure no niggers can replace obama I am going to throw the bombs I picture earlier at the whitehouse.

>Beware the frog

Literally describing a mentally unstable person. Congrats user. Those 3% are enough to keep them interested in you.

This website has always been an alphabet soup honey trap your goddamn newfag

H-holy shit Australia where did you get such weapons

Suck my feminine dick you ass-burgling sack of potatoes.

Praise kek

I dont think youll ever be visiting the U.S.

>tfw FBI wants you to help with a search warrant one day
Well, do you know about Sup Forums?
>wutz Sup Forums
oookay lal

>mfw I get arrested for posting on an uzbekistanian jumanji enthusiast imageboard

What reason do you have to believe that the picture change has any significance?

I'm sure the FBI thinks ISIS terrorists are here where there are 50 anti-Muslim threads daily and where anyone who defends them is instantly shot down.

Google search: Xkeyscore

There are very few agents moderating this website, their main tool is Xkeyscore, it analyzes certain words and flags them.

The stupid Australian is setting himself up for a nice ass raping.

What in the blue fuck is a BEPIS?

I wish I could get paid to read shitposts all day long.

HEIL KEK

I worked on that gun protest club because it was an effortless way to grab some shekels on a modern happening. It is about as bullshit as you would think it was. Maine Mom's demand action.

I'm not 100% sure what make it is. All I know is it I a military style assault weapon and that it is strictly illegal here.

Obama is going to learn the cost of being a nigger in 2016.

With the shilling attack ongoing it wouldnt be much fun.

DHS should be out for terrorists not shitposters. STOP TERRORISM. NSA HAS STOPPED ZERO TERRORIST ATTACKS. SECURE OUR BOARDERS.

That is illegal in UK.

No, I'm not literally thinking those things. I'm always a liberal leaning centrist irl. I play make believe here because I'm NEET and got bored of vidja and netflix. Sup Forums is my new roll playing vidja game. That 3% truth is whenever I say something centrist, which I almost never do. I AM MENTALLY STABLE AND IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE THE SHADOW PEOPLE FROM THE 9TH DIMENSION WILL GET YOU

the fuck does lazia did everything mean?

>tom clancy
>spiderman
>nerf
>totally disorganized bookshelf
I love Australians so much. Tell your kid to come visit the US some day.

Danish SS Corps: Frikorps Danmark salutes Kek

after Sup Forums was frozen and some shit happend after russia got ip banned, the main page picture had a concert with people in the foreground/background but there was something odd. a hint. threads about it were slid hard.

a girl was touching her ear with her index finger. usually when an ear is touched like that and you notice it, it means your being watched (most likely)

they changed the picture to what it is now

Nerf guns are banned in Australia.. No joke

Warrant canary right on the homepage. Not that they haven't been here before that, but Nagasaki is letting us know they're listening.

I-I thought Australia had b-bans on assault weapons

Hell, I'll do it for free. I do it anyway.

kek

Fuck! I surely got tagged as terrorist but i-i was just pissing people on the internet! Bye my lovly green card.

Shhhhhh. * don't tell anyone.... boop*

This illegal weapons dealer called "target". The police here is so stupid, they even have a masive target for shooting right outside and the police still haven't figured it out.

After purchasing these weapons I stood out front of the place shooting the target for two hours and wasn't arrested.

The benefit of these high power military style assault sniper rifles is I can shoot obama right here from the comfort of my bedroom.

I'm just waiting for the appropriate wind conditions. Obama is going to pay for what he has done to me.

this. could think of the name of of, thanks

Your a turk, I think you might qualify for a terror green card.

YAAARGH RAR RAR HEAR I AM BIRDS

AWESOME DIGGY'S MY MAN

>tfw guns are already unavailable
BURN THE FEDERAL GOVT DOWN
CIVIL WAR NOW THE SOUTH WILL RISE
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
NIGGERS ARE ONE DEVIATION STUPIDER

What you are doing is illegal.

Oy vey Shlomo! DHS wouldn't attack an innocent Korean imageboard for Jewish people to discuss waifus

ITS HAPPENING

THE GOVERNMENT REALLY CARES ABOUT AUTISTIC KIDS ON Sup Forums WHO LIVE WITH THEIR PARENTS

ITS HAPPENING

I fucken love that nip sometimes. He shits all over m00t!

Strange.

So if the FBI is monitoring us then we could use happening threads to sic the feds on mosques?

Get a lower tomorrow it's the last day.

WHOLEY NUMBERS BATMAN KEK IS YELLING US SOMETHING VERRY VERRY VERRY IMPORTANT

I think we all knows DHS is much too busy frisking retarded kids in airport lines.

Thanks for the reminder OP.

Alea iacta est ("The die is cast") and our enemies have crossed the Rubicon.

With all the things going on in this world we are going to have front row seats. I strongly suggest you start to get into shape now. That is your number 1 priority.

I am really afraid of what is going to happen next. These NWO types are going unhinged about things like BREXIT and Trump.

We are going to see some interesting things. See you guys in the FEMA camps!

One hopes they pay the same attention to detail here as they did with Omar

The eebenies are Rubio. Got it

10/10 !

STOP POLACKOPHOBIA !!!

Now that I have finished revealing my terrorist plans here on Sup Forums as terrorists are know to do, I am going to go masturbate to anime and prepare for the great happening.

Some of you guy are alright, don't go to pakistan tomorrow or ever

Shitpost

*sung to the tune of "Cleveland promo"

shitpost!
it's time to shitpost
and scare the fbi!

shitpost!
all these misinformed opinions
are the reason why you can't get guns!

do it for the ladies, yea!
do it for the money, hey!
you can really believe
someone else is caring
someone out there listening
reading those
shitposts!

It looks like nasty weather.

Ted was right btw

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Syria tomorrow.

Jeh Johnson is such a calculated insult to civilization.

Dammit this is really messing up my middle east sex tourism tour.

Haha. You are so blithely unaware of the shit storm headed your way. Trust me.

>really messing up my middle east sex tourism tour
Thailand's cool bro, just watch out for my stash of weaponized traps

>mfw our based supreme Court allowed force to be used to defend relatives and friends in addition to self defence.

Sorry, if you're into dudes don't go to Orlando 5 days ago.

Haha my man as long as they're some body dressed a girl in prison I ll be happy to have some (sex)