Quran

The fact that so many Muslims are nefarious or complacent with the murder of innocents in the name of Islam, it's clear that something is going on.

What I want to know is what is the main fuel for this evil, is it the text of Quran itself or is it mostly from the Imams and discussions going on in mosques?

I'm considering buying a Quran to help provide insight but don't want to be double-redpilled and actually start believing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl5CuCmePBw
youtu.be/_0cRAV4JsWc
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F&index=3
stormfront.org/forum/t1155206/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When the West falls you'll have the option to pretend to be a Muslim.
You'll get a wife, and maybe a few liberal sex slave you beat to eventually look "good"
And also kill numales
But forbidding music and paintings most likely isn't worth it.

>not fighting to the deatth

I would fight to the death to preserve art, not modern BS though, and classical music.
I might die without a wife and child, but with my culture

Mulsims have killed over 270 000 000 people in 1400 yrs , utube search bill warner 1400 yrs , after the pulse shooting its up to 270 000 049 . Its realy a false flag in the sense that the odds of you dying in a mass shooting is 1 in 750 000

Taqiyya

>I'm considering buying a Quran to help provide insight but don't want to be double-redpilled and actually start believing it.

The Quran reads remarkably like the Christian bible, just with a lot less love and Jesus.

Just read that shit online. No need to buy a physical one. There's allahsquran.com if you think you really need it.

>is it the text of Quran itself

Sup newfag, time for red pills

The "witch" is the infidel, basically. Evil deeds are ok to do to infidels.

put another way:
Intolerance. The worldview is that if you're not a muslim then you're not ok

What culture ? McDonalds ? Time to wake up, Mr. Burger there is nothing left in your country worth dying for

A little something that relatable to recent events.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl5CuCmePBw

Guys post more statistics about Islam. I'm in a facebook argument with a bunch of college liberals and they are currently triggered with the pew statistics.

>Just read that shit online
you'll end up on watchlists and get stopped at airports.

Go to a mosque and get a physical copy and read it in private

They take Kaffirs as slaves. If you convert to Islam you are treated slightly better. They don't give wives to the conquered.

>in a facebook argument
Why don't you go out and actually do something.

And lets wrap it up with a good old fashion nasheed

youtu.be/_0cRAV4JsWc

I'm going into the Marines soon with infantry/recon in mind (in b4 goyim). What are you doing faggot?

>hasnt actually read the Quran

It references Jesus more than anyone and nominally it has less violent verses in it than the Bible (Quran is a smaller book). Islam sees things like this; Jesus spread God's message to the Israelites and Muhammad set to spread that same message to everywhere else. In a textual sense it's the same religion.

The thing about these memegraphics is that the Bible says much the same stuff and actually has a lot more of it. The reasons for Islamic fundamentalism aren't to do with what is in the texts or the Christians and Jews would be doing the same bullshit

>it has less violent verses in it than the Bible

I was going to respond seriously but then I saw the flag.

No it's not. The worldview is what matters.
Democracy and christianity: I'm ok with you even though we vote differently or pray to different gods.

But islam is quite different, it says: you're only ok if you're a muslim. (intolerance)

So you're fighting for the American elite. gg cuckold.

Please explain to me what the War in Iraq had to do with the War on Terror

Islam is pretty much three things:
A meta-tribe, intended to end Semitic tribal conflict by bringing everyone into the same tent,
Militant conformism (a nightmare version of Harrison Bergeron),
And conquest by migration.
The central story of Islam is Hijira: Muhammad doing to the city of Yathrib what the "refugees" are now doing to Europe. This is the single most important story and all Muslims are required to ritually imitate it in the Hajj.

The Muslims that are complacent towards the deaths of civilians are either supportive of these acts or are ignorant of true islam due to not knowing arabic.
t.ex-muslim

JIHAD DERKA JIHADDDD

>It's another "Christcucks LARP and lament over the failure of Christianity" thread
Your future will be muslim Inshallah

You're missing the hadith and sunnah and the quran is actually two books in one binding, early mecca and later medina, early is hippie, later is killl, and there's a mud rule of abrogation where the later is stronger than the earlier, hadith is mudhammud's bio, sunnah his sayings. koran says mudhammud is the perfect human, to go to mud heaven copy him, don't copy him, go to mud hell, not enough info in the koran to carry out being a mud, that's where the sunnah and hadith come into play.

Two thirds of the "religion" is about attacking and killing non muds.

This is an excellent break down of mudism.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s

and the history of muds carrying out their "religion."

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s

There really needs to be a jew version of this, jews also go on at length on fucking over non jews as their "religion".

christcucks on the other hand focused on self loathing and genociding yourself, family, and race.

Most of the bad stuff is added on by people after the quran was written. The quran isn't nice but much the same as the bible OT while being very vague.

The thing I have found with muslims I talk to is they do not apply any critical thinking when islamic leaders tell them something. Once I asked one why he was following some rule not in the quran but drank alcohol, he just blankly said well that is what islamic scholars said so it must be correct. He had no interest in reading the quran and forming his own opinion.

My impression is muslims will often just find a religious figurehead and blindly follow them with little concern if anything they say relates to the quran.

Nothing, I don't care what happens to you guys. I got some pretty sweet digits though.

Disenfranchised Muslim youth looking for something to believe in. Sure, the Quran has some violent text, but so does all texts of other major religions. If you look at the socioeconomic environment these middle easterners are growing up in, violence really isn't a surprise, especially if you get a sex slave out of it. We're talking about young men here.
Self-radicalization maybe a different story, but it's not exactly like America has been kind to the minority of Muslims here. That creates isolation which can then lead to depression, violence, and a want for revenge.
Religion is most likely a tool for rationalization of their actions.

by ignorant of true islam I mean they don't know that the whole killing infidels thing is in fact true islam

yes it does have less violence in it than the Bible you fucking retard. Both the New Testament and the Old Testament have more verses in them to do with or condoning violence. This is why the argument that muslims are violent because of the Quran is completely moot. The Bible is even worse

It could be either one.

Because from the very inception of Islam it was all about invading, killing and raping. The Quran is a handbook for mass murder.

could you post a lesson or lecture on all the major points and what not of all that?
Just listened to the Stephen Coughlin 6 part lecture and am itching for something else.

Delayed trips check mein freund. Godspeed

>What culture ? McDonalds ? Time to wake up, Mr. Burger there is nothing left in your country worth dying for
No, there is nothing in YOUR county worth dying for, so you project that fear onto us.

I will gladly die to preserve america. Good places and good people still exist here, you just have to leave the cities.

You run away from the shitholes that islam creates. What bigger failure is there?

This is not true because of the Muslim doctrine of later passages superceding earlier passages.

Please do yourself a favor and support your argument by posting all these verses that call for Christians to murder non-Christians.

A very basic foundation of Islam is forcing non-Muslims to submit to Islam.

0/10 bullshitter.

Jesus:
>Non-violent, accepts death passively
>makes his disciples non-violent fishers of men
>tells disciples the one considered greatest in his kingdom will be slave of all
>intervenes to prevent violence
>refuses to become the violent revolutionary Jews wanted him to be
>never engages with the violent resistance to roman imperialism active during his life
>does gay shit like washing feet
>turn the other cheek etc

Muhammad
>is a warlord/strongman
>first act is to ride into Mecca and convert its inhabitants by force
>takes a child bride
>tells his followers to fight jihad until islam is everywhere
>executes a traitor

The difference between Christianity (no interest in defending Judaism) and Islam is that Christians are meant to emulate a passive pussy and Mudslimes are meant to emulate a Gaddafi-esque strongman. That's why the religion is called "SUBMISSION:" its founder forced people to submit to him through violent coercion. Trying to compare the old testament to the quran is intellectually dishonest. You're a fag.

I was born here though.
My family would never have had to leave had it not been for the JewSA

My trips mean nothing in the face of quad-dubs.
Godspeed to you friendo.

spoken patriotically but totally meaningless. nobody is going to invade america

The Bible is full of lots of horrible shit, but I guess they have Jesus's peaceful messages to temper it.

Honestly I think the main cause is simply most muslims are from third world shitholes with low IQs so they're more likely to be violent and easily manipulated anyway. Same reason why the only Christians who still kick off and murder people en mass over their religion are living in Africa aka hell on earth.

A) civilians weren't the only ones killed in Iraq. B) I didn't claim to be fighting the war on terror C) Who cares who you're fighting for when you're enjoying the lyfestyl?

>Oh look at that flag

>nobody is going to invade america

Yeah, because of people like him.

obviously it's not the book itself

>q
>u
>a
>dubs

Well, not really. I took all the Islam classes at my college and got A's, and there's a lot of books, but they're scattered subjectwise. I don't have a better "executive summary" than right there. I also hate a lot of Jewish sources on Islam because they brazenly lie. You will get burned if you try to use MEMRI or Raphael Patai or one of these typical Jewish scholar-gurus who think their claims cannot be checked.
However.
Your new best friend Bill Warner has a series of cheap, short, readable pamphlets, explaining major points about Islam and focusing on the problem areas. Look up "Bill Warner Islam" on Amazon and start anywhere.

You're talking about the concept of abrogations and it doesn't work this way. Only the newer sects like the Talib and the Wahhabists follow the later passages. Most of the larger sects, the older ones, don't view them as true abrogations and ignore those later passages. They might have several abrogations. Most of the violent verses were introduced later during the war with the polytheists which aren't used to abrogate earlier verses for most of the muslim sects. Wahhabis and the Talibs are the ones that do

bible is two parts, the first is straight jew text, the new testament is supposed to be the christian part, old is meant for reference/history, this makes sense if you don't think too hard about it but falls apart with the trilogy, jesus is god is the ghost, so the vengeful spiteful petty cruel all knowing all wise god of the old testament is the same as the "hippie" new one, a bipolar god..

The Bible represents several completely different situations, all of which are superceded by Jesus's radical critique of Jewish law.
The Quran represents one uncomplicated situation perpetuating the state of the Caliphate just before the death of Muhammad.

Well you have the different schools but obviously the folks who want to kill me have rather captured my attention.

Well you've clearly learned what you know from blogs and websites because they tend to focus on Muhammad after his migration to Medina, Muhammad was largely a pacifist like Jesus before his Hijra which is the point in his life that most Islamic scholars focus on and what he's revered for by muslims.

hahahaha

Islam isn't a monolith it's more like a number of different ideologies all with the same label. Twelvers, Alawites, Seveners, Salafists, Sufis all have little in common in terms of ideology. It's better to discuss Islam within their sects

Muslim women are hot though

>Muhammad was largely a pacifist like Jesus before his Hijra

Wasn't that after the caravan raids?

"Muslim"
Desi's are fat nasty whores

>I'm considering buying a Quran

>not pledging your allegiance to allah
>not killing all infidell
>not moving to Germany or Sweden.

>not knowing how to get a free Quran the /thread

That's a load of crap. We could very well say (and do say) that Christianity is weaker than it was which is why it's not as violent.

Or we could say that the violent passages in Christianity are expressed in the context of a story and not in the context of THE DIVINE FUCKING LAW GOOD FOR ALL TIME.

Islam makes no distinction between temporal and religious power. This is why muslims get uppity. Every non Islamic system on earth is an affront to the alleged supremacy of their god.

Right. And do tell the Afghans looking for pieces of their daughter that the Americans who bombed their house represent a specific subgroup JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU STUPID MONKEY WHY DO YOU IMAGINE THAT TO BE A COMPELLING ARGUMENT? WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE SAID ANYTHING? DO YOU IMAGINE THAT ANYONE CARES ABOUT THE STUPID HUMAN-HEADED HORSE?
We care about your murderous distant cousins trying to murder us. We care about your better-camouflaged brothers trying to change our laws. Apart from them we do not think about you. We are happy that "real Islam," whatever the hell that is, should prosper in harmony and peace, outside our lands. These people who try to kill us and change our laws are a problem that we will solve, and your theological rectitude and jurisprudence neither contributes to our purpose nor to that of your infamous cousins.
Honestly, you're like the commies who insist that communism has never been tried.

How fucked the man was who mistranslated the islam as a "religion of peace" instead of original meaning "the religion of pieces"

Nice.

lol wot

whyislam.org

Why does it seem that Muslim women are the biggest sluts?

It is designed to kill us, unless the West finally wakes up and formally declares war on the entire religion it will consume the world.

I'm just telling you how it is I'm sorry if the facts destroy the black and white narrative you seppos love so much. The USA isn't going down the shitter because of Islam, it's going down the shitter because your entire population is educated with hollywood and other bullshit and your political system is too broken to fix anything.

>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID

Those are "Christian" girls user

Everything anyone needs to know about Islam can be found here.

The moral of that shitpost was:thequranisfree.mp3

>I was born here though.
anchor babies are born here too, still wetbacks.

>My family would never have had to leave had it not been for the JewSA

yes and no. yes, us is getting jewed(like the rest of the world, hello reserve currency, "federal reserve bank" that mostly consists of jew banks based in occupied europe, jew imf, jew credit card companies, jew xyz monetary exchange vehicles, but muds are a plague that destroys civilizations to be replaced with shit and misery.

That was partially right because it was wildly vague.

The Jews were religious fascists, Jesus was a cuck and Muhammad was a war lord. What else needs to be discussed?

>fat

youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F&index=3

The US is the Jew you idiot, at the very least the Jew's sword.

It's funny you say we destroy places when you faggots have done nothing but destroy countries for the last century.

I'm a Muslim, will live as one, and will raise my children as one.
Fuck off.

>girl on the right
>not fat

Kek, they're just nasty looking Indians user.

I'm arab and I've lived in the Middle East for my entire life. I have never met an extremist muslim. I have, however, heard of people becoming extremists, and this is mainly due to shitty fucked up institutions like the Muslim Brotherhood, and some shitty fucked up imams who brainwash any devout muslim they get a chance to meet. A lot of muslims where I come from (not even the majority, but probably 5-15%, mostly poor and uneducated people) initially have anti-west ideas, and these mostly have to do with things like gay marriage and pre maritial sex n shit. What imams in the Muslim Brotherhood (and some mosques in shitty areas in Saudi) do is find devout muslims and simply build upon these anti-west ideas and make it seem like we arabs are victims of hate and have done nothing to wrong these western countries, and that everyone in these countries despise us and wants to wipe us off the planet. Also, they build upon other themes such as 'saving our muslim brothers in iraq and syria, who are being treated unjustly and murdered by terrorist governments'. In terms of funding and economic support, we have a number of islamic 'charity' groups who send most if not all of the donation money to terrorist groups in Iraq or Syria. If they are caught, the organizers of the charity groups will face consequences, and many, in the past, have been caught. You don't need to buy a qur'an for insight, as I know many muslims who actively read the qur'an and are totally normal human beings who travel to europe and america a lot, and harbor no extremist ideas. I have also studied the Qur'an for twelve years now, as it is mandatory in our country's school system, and I can tell you with confidence that I am not, in any way, an extremist, nor do I ever feel like crashing a plane into a tower. There is one thing the vast majority of arabs and muslims hate, however: homosexuals. I personally can't give a fuck about them, but meh.

Well said

I read it and it is really hard to understand anything they are talking about without context. It doesn't read like a story book as it does in the bible. It is very repetitive talking about the last day and the most merciful. Nothing to see here goyim.

>The fact that so many
Thought this was the Scaruffi pasta at first tbqh

Stop with the taqiya, Omar.

from reading i would say sure 2,3,4 are the main reasons for the fight.

I'm an atheist

>The US is the Jew you idiot, at the very least the Jew's sword.

mud reading comprehension. Again, yes, us has a very bad jew infestation.

>It's funny you say we destroy places when you faggots have done nothing but destroy countries for the last century.

That's the jewing for jew agenda. jew aware are opposed to having money stolen from us, our country turned into a police state for jew benefit. You do know you're on pol, right?

That being said, we also know about you:
muds: lie, cheat, steal from, enslave, kill the "kafirs"
jews: lie, cheat, steal from, enslave, kill the "goyim"

You're both shit, and don't want self loathing suicidal christcuckery either. The sooner all permutations of the sand nigger fairy tale is terminated the better.

jews invented islam
stormfront.org/forum/t1155206/

Your flag represents a divine right monarchy, no?
Know any American history, Omar?
How do Americans reflexively feel about divine right monarchy, "extremist" or not?

>linking stormfront