Executive Chef, hammered otw home from work

Executive Chef, hammered otw home from work.

AMA

Will the Seahawks get back to the Superbowl this season?

I'm on my break for my split shift senpai. Normally work 12 hours a day, what's a normal work day for chefs in murica?

How was your day at Wendy's?

Do you work at Wendy's, have a 9 incher and earn 100k a year?

Any good Ramen recipes?

Did you get pulled over already?

When will you be promoted to chief executive chef?

How's the liver boss?

Do I need more than two knives in a kitchen?

Bourdain has this great passage in Kitchen Confidential where he says that illegals are irresistable to kitchens, mot for the pay cut, but because they tolerate abuse.
How do we get The American Teenager into an apron and washing your dishes?

What are your thoughts on the brexit?

Not for the next 10 years
Typically 14-16
My husband has the
9 incher not me
In an Uber I never drive drunk
That would be cool if the position existed DOO is the next step

I don't drink often so it's fine also drug freeDepends on what and how many you cook for
You can't they have no work ethic bc of shit parenting. I don't hire illegals, my cooks are highly skilled and paid very well

I don't even pay attention to politics or buzz in my own country

describe fennel

what is the best sauce

That's what my conclusion was too, I was hoping to hear differently.

how many times have you made the bald man cry into the turtle stew???

Why the fuck are you posting on Sup Forums then you attention whore?

dime to donuts you're studey or spawnbag. i bet you're fuckin' spawnbag you degenerate heroin addict.

Fennel has a liquorice flavor. Savory I like to roast and accompany with steak and much too!s. Since it's spring a good rhubarb fennel slaw.

If I'm going for sweet I generally pair it with orange , apple or rhubarb.

I have some bacon, eggs, onion, garlic, half a leek, cheddar

what should I make?

Never into stew I've made men and women cry not through aggression but disappointment .
I'm drunk how fucking stupid are you. Can you read, fuck man 1+1=2 not that fucking hard.

Fuck, what city do you work in? Was thinking of going to New York in the future but I don't want to work like a fucking slave. 12 hours already sucks.

got some bread and milk too btw

What's a good sauce to put on pork ribs I have in my freezer?

If you have bread savory bread pudding if the idea is interesting let em know I will post recipe

that sounds ok

I love bread sauce at christms

Being a chef seems like a job that passionate people go into which then is destroys that passion under stress. Is that true?

never thought of having it on its on

I heard wages went up in the industry because nobody wants to cook in hellholes anymore.

True?

the ones who succeed indulge in nose candy on the regular

Depends on what you are looking for if it's a summer feal BBQ. Personally I like to braise so I would make braised rib cakes with a veal demi glace again if you are interested let !elbow what your tastes are and I can give you a recipe

Give me a good burger recipe.

Seattle, it comes with the territory I run a 18 mil year operation

why do people keep insisting on cooking their meat cold even at otherwise respectable establishments?

>actually cooking for a career

I was an executive chef at the age of 20, realized shortly after that there is absolutely no money in the food industry. Only degenerates actually do this for a career in their adult life.

I have nothing to ask you as youre clearly retarded and to back up my claim, you can't even post in the reliant board.

>webm related

sage

Not always it's weird I'm very good with people and handling stress I would say I thrive on it so it's a good fit for me but it is not for everyone.
Yes it's hard work out of fast food this is why my team is highly paid
I did when I was young not anymore, I'm clean and being hammered is rare for me
80\20 whole muscle grind Angus if you can grab it, per lb 2 tbsp garlic 4 tbsp mince white onion. Season with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and white pepper. Cast iron sear if you like a good crust grill w\ apple chips if you like smoke

I'm sorry you had a shit job anyone who would make a 20 year old a chef let alone a sous chef is a moron

How many Mexicans do you work with?

One he's a good kid

I was thinking of doing them in the oven. I like spicy and smokey flavours(hard to get the latter in the oven, I know). Chorizo is my favourite sausage for example.

completed my red seal at George Brown, could be a chef anywhere in Canada, no questions asked. Its literally a shit tier job m8 meant for autistic people and immigrants. I was an incredible chef. I increased food sales by 80% during my time at that particular establishment while implementing unique menu items and creating a strong team of passionate people. Although i was fucking great at it, i realized there is no money in it and decided to take up a career that I could actually thrive off. Some people are happy being degenerate pieces of service industry garbage but those are the same people who die poor.

Slow braise then flash it under a broiler with a good chimichurry or mole sauce

I can't speak for the wages or regulations in Canada . I make a great salary and love what I do

Don't bother replying to bullshit

>chimichurry sauce
I want to try it. Do I remove the liquid before I flash the ribs and cover them in the sauce?

Yep after you braise pull from liquid lay out on a rack or sheet pan. Cover with sauce and give it 3-5 min under high boiler setting.

Alright I got it, you have my thanks.

How hard is it to get into the mid-high end of the food industry? I have a sister that wants to study in the culinary arts, and I'm wondering if it's particularly difficult at any point.

?What's the most brutal chewing out you've given someone and what for?

Enjoy bud,happy cooking!

Not that hard. You just have to put your head down and bust ass.
I don't scream\yell I'm very calm it's a rare thing g to see me angry. I would say one of the hardest was my former sous chef an now husband. I was off that day, the GM made some poor decisions that fucked the kitchen. My sous was so pisse midway through this he walked off line for 10 min or so. I came back the next day found out what happened had A very Frank discussion with the GM about poor decision making\planning. Afterward I kicked him out of the office and called my sous chef in. Another Frank discussion about the damage and ramifications of walking off line in a high pressure situation (ie losing trust with crew and how hard it was going to be to get that back. Also his poor decision making by not calling me.

It broke my heart I was crazy in love with him and never showed it the disappointment he had in himself about made me cry.