Wow, this really made me think. It should make you think too

Wow, this really made me think. It should make you think too.

Holy shit, you're right. That's it, I'm a #CruzMissile now

so are you shilling or just an idiot?

Australians are fucking naive because their foreign policy is the correct one, which means they are never going to have to worry about actually having to defend their life and property against niggers, spics, and mudslimes.

This was clearly written by a teenager who thought they were being super thoughtful.

I am now a #shillfohill

To gun-grabbers, criminals with guns are ninja-fast military operator supermen who can disarm you.
No law-abiding citizen ever has a chance against a criminal with a gun. Just don't even try.
Offer your neck or your butthole to the attacker.

I live in Sydney and a good 90% of the black men I've seen were wearing a suit

How fucking stupid are these kikes? I don't think they've ever seen a gun, much less see a gun used to stop crime.

have you not heard of fuckin' abbos m8?

>20 minutes later no other replies from OP

Sage and hide.

All they do is huff petrol and get into fist fights with each other from what I hear.

They're honestly harmless unless you're alone in a remote community for some reason

They are the most respectful gunman though

for instance, the second you make guns illegal, all of them will line up and turn in their weapons

only 1 post by op? not even a rebuttal?
saged. hidden.

>criminals all have aimbot installed

uh huh

Almost all confrontations go like this:
Predator approaches what looked like an easy target.
Oh no! The target is armed!
The predator runs away, without violence, and often without a police report.

>Offer your neck or your butthole to the attacker
>canada

Does that include your wife's boyfriend?

>nigger getting nigg'd

god bless

>for instance, the second you make guns illegal, all of them will line up and turn in their weapons

Yeah just like when they made drugs illegal they all stopped doing drugs. Or when murder was illegal they didn't kill anyone more. I'm sure they stopped raping people because that was illegal..... oh wait

>police are bad
>but they should be the only ones with guns

also if they kill you, you win

They mostly infight and kill each other. Sometimes they steal things but they mostly just steal glue or something they can sniff to get a high off of.