School of Life, a Jew channel that pushes degeneracy

First, let's see who's behind this channel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alain_de_Botton

>De Botton's Swiss-born mother was Ashkenazi, and his father was from a Sephardic Jewish family from the town of Boton in Castile and León.

Don't get married, goy! *rubs hands* It's bad for you!

youtube.com/watch?v=zuKV2DI9-Jg

Use drugs, goy! It's good for you!

youtube.com/watch?v=IeLGP2dsjME

Remain single, goy! You don't want a relationship! Yes, yes, YES, 2D WAIFUS ARE BEST!

youtube.com/watch?v=350qUmbcAZU

Here's a video on married couples! Cuckoldry is good for you, goy! He he hehe...

youtube.com/watch?v=d079McwlBRE

Hey goyboy, did I tell you that it's bad to have children?

youtube.com/watch?v=DwtBYjKWeDk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fSQgCy_iIcc
youtube.com/watch?v=q_xJpVlry14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this the guy that was whining about art majors working at starbucks?

At this stage i think a massive asteroid impact is the best we can hope for.

Wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

>white race is superior
>somehow brought down so low that they're being passively genocided
Something is wrong

this

White race is superior is a vague thing to say. Up until this millenia, the Mediterreneans (Greeks, Romans, Mesopotamians and Egyptians) were superior. The Northern Europeans were busy fucking goats while these civilizations were busy being civilized. But now it's different.

fuck you faggot Alain de Botton changed my life with his nietzsche documentary on happiness. You are missing out this dude knows whats up.

You are as happy as this man in this picture.

Vikings had a pretty interesting civilization and advanced civilization.
You also have to keep in mind Northern Civs are "younger".

Sure they did, but they were as interesting as the Mongolian hordes or Turkic shamans were.

b-based turkroach?

That man does not look very happy, you can see the sadness in his eyes. You fucking turk piece of shit.

(OP) #
Go wake up your middle eastern friends, I need Moar flags

P.S. if you don't then you are a dirty roach

That's the point.

nice meme's

Out of 10 of his videos, 2 are "wow dats inderesding danks!" tier, 4 are "ok nothing new here", 4 are "sage" level

Why can't these people just drop dead right fucking now >:(

Goodbye white race
You had a good run

Oyyyyy it's workinggg!!!!!

Oh shut the fuck up, that channel has some of the most quality content on Youtube. If you really think he is telling you to do drugs and avoid marrying and having children, you are the densest faggot of them all.

Why the fuck anyone known for their "youtube channel" has a wikipedia page is beyond me.

savage

>The School Of Life
HAHAHAH. Finns can translate that to finnish.

That's right Goy it's all just suggestions and food for thought lol Just be open-minded :) And fuck Nietzsche, he was a self-hating Gercuck and pretentious twats love waxing his 'philosophy'

So what do you believe, if you have it all figured out and have no need for thought provoking Youtube videos?

youtube.com/watch?v=fSQgCy_iIcc

(((Marxism))) is good too, goy.

I believe in un-subscribing from the kike of life. His earlier vids were helpful and served their purpose but this latest material is garbage.

I guess. I just focus on the historical thinkers/concepts. Did you watch the video on rituals he just put out? It more or less agrees with Sup Forums's belief in the utility of social cohesion, or whatever you wish to call it. youtube.com/watch?v=q_xJpVlry14

I'll check it out. That last interesting vid I saw from him was the Wabi-Sabi one

>mfw I actually watched the vid and the Kike brings up Hitler and KKK

DA JOOOS

DA JOOOOOOOOOOS

DA JOOOOOOS R BAAAAAAAADDDD

All he has to say is one sentence "These meanies hasten modern suspicion of rituals and they have no individualistic edge"

Go to bed, Hasbara.

This channel is one of few channels that I sub.

Fuck you, OP.

Too bad you tell us to "grow up" That really would've blown us out and made us consider suicide

*didn't

Isn't that the point he made? People are very reactionary toward rituals because of the examples where they have "gone wrong", but we can't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Rituals should be revived/preserved despite the fact they have been used for unseemly purposes.

It won't work at all these days and media will have field day if whites got together cause fuck their rituals its too racist