Americans are lucky that the world doesn't like their sports

Americans are lucky that the world doesn't like their sports.

They think their country is the only country with big people. They have a small brain so when they look at real football instead of going "oh this sport requires more skill than physique" they go "lol only we have big people". They think like this even after Manletland China sent a guy like Yao Ming to the NBA. If one day their sports become popular they will have to create other sports because other nations will dominate.

Don't even talk about Olympics: Only USA, Canada, China and Russia care about that shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faYEj8efQX0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustavo_Kuerten
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santos-Dumont_Demoiselle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(You)

It's true and you know it.

7-1

Americans are strange, and our obsession with American Football is just an example of that.

We just want to be different I think, different in an arrogant way..

>Don't even talk about Olympics: Only USA, Canada, China and Russia care about that shit.

Says the dummy whose country just hosted the most poorly run Olympics in history.

Stick to divegrass threads, monkey

Our athletes win olympic medals by pure will and determination. They have no decent sponsorship. Brazil isn't pouring money into Olympic athletes like China. Brazilian criticize brazil for this but it hasn't changed.

Our athletes also have to face the crowd who are used to win or win only because they only follow football. That's why you saw those booing crowds. They didn't even know there were an etiquette because they only follow football. They're like "either you win or you're a loser" mindset

We have achievements in other sports too

*win gold
We have a drive who was 3 times runner up in f1 and people treat him like he is a loser.

Your dumb country can't play any sport besides soccer and spent billions on an Olympics it couldn't afford.

>jerks off fellow teammates
>eez only bhanter eez gude

what did brazil mean by this?

Is that why u shit skins want to immigrate here so badly LMFAO

We have a f1 legend
youtube.com/watch?v=faYEj8efQX0
2 of them won 3 times and another one won 2 times.

Both female and male volleyball team are #1 in the world.
We have top judokas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustavo_Kuerten
MMA champions
Baseball is starting to grow. They bought a brazilian dude for 1 million dollars recently.

I didn't migrate to your country and we aren't Mexico. Also Americans also migrate to other countries including Brazil. There's an American with a relatively big channel on youtube where he speaks Portuguese.

Resuming: We have legends in two European sports.
Football(soccer): many many
F1: Senna
While Americans have none.

We also have Guga who is former World No. 1 tennis player

>be american
>get shot

>be brazilian
>eat monkey

*throws banana*

Didn't read.
Ask 100 Americans if they could name one Brazilian on the planet, and 99 would tell you no.
Meanwhile you monkeys consume our entertainment like candy, and come on our websites begging for our attention. It's unfortunate for you moot made flags visible, as nobody here takes non-American's opinions seriously anymore.

We don't eat monkey though. If you pay attention the meme was pushed by br themselves(probably the ones with inferior complex)
IF you come here and ask for monkey soup people will look at you like you're fucking crazy

The BRs actually think they are winning arguments ITT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stay irrelevant fucking shitters when was the last time an American made a thread about Brazil?Stay obsessed with us I know you secretly want to be American

Brazilians care more about Europeans than Americans when it comes to sports.
>Entertainment
Only movies because when it comes to sports and music people care more about Europe(sports) and local music.

We are irrelevant depending on the topic but when it comes to sports and we are in a sports boards we aren't. Just look at the amount of threads that are started about our athletes and what was the highest price paid for an athlete again? Oh that's right... Neymar
Brazilians are more relevant than Americans in Europe when it comes to Sports.
We are more EUROPEAN than americans when it comes to sports.

Yes, but nowhere else where it matters. God /luso/ is right. BRs really do have inferiority complexes from what I can tell ITT

>Be Brazilian
>come home from playing soccer
>get shot by Corinthian fans because you were a Palmeiras customer

uma delicia

huehuehue
we airplane inventor
huehuehue

No. You're wrong. /luso/ is the place where people have an inferiority complex. People from /luso/ are cowards who instead of trying to better their countries chose to larp as being better than the rest. They suffer from the mongrel complex:
>By "Mongrel Complex" I mean the inferiority in which Brazilians put themselves, voluntarily, in comparison to the rest of the world. Brazilians are the reverse Narcissus, who spit in their own image. Here is the truth: we can’t find personal or historical pretexts for self-esteem.
I'm different. People from /luso/ would sell their mothers in exchange for being American.

Dumont's airplane was recognized by a french institution as being the first airplane.
>d the Eiffel Tower. He then turned to heavier-than-air machines, and on 23 October 1906 his 14-bis made the first powered heavier-than-air flight in Europe to be certified by the Aéro Club de France and the Fédération Aéronautique Internationale.

You also should read about:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santos-Dumont_Demoiselle

>The June 1910 edition of Popular Mechanics published drawings of the Demoiselle and wrote "This machine is better than any other which has ever been built, for those who wish to reach results with the least possible expense and with a minimum of experimenting."[7] American companies sold drawings and parts of Demoiselle for several years thereafter.

>gets on knees
>proceeds to jet off "legends"
>while other "legend" records on phone

dumb favella monkey poster

You don't have arguments so you just resort to name calling.

Nigger

Your "argument" is that China would be better at American Football than the United States if it was a popular sport there.

sage this retarded shit

Thank you for proving my point. You prove that the average American is dumber than a bag of rocks.

you hues make a nice plane, i'll give you that

huehuehue
All brazilians smell like shit because they're afraid to take a shower so they bathe in the shitty mud puddle outside
huehuehue

>hurr if our best athletes played sawker we would dominate durr

where have I heard that argument before?

>7-1

why are hues taking so many showers???

We like to be clean

Germany would dominate handegg. Smart white guys with superior coaching. In the history of the NFL there has only been one team like this, current Patriots. The coaching and innovation in the league is primitive at best. And the players are thick as shit.

Don't Munich and Atlanta at least have a man in the race with the whole murder and terrorism plots?

I don't understand why American handegg is so popular. It's just rugby with tons of gear, niggers and basically no real play time.

I couldn't see other countries playing american football... How odd would it be seeing people in europe having an american football tradition like they do in texas or alabama or something. Just out in the hot blistering sun practicing two a days, lifting, studying film. They just wouldn't ever do that. much like how the MLS will never be an elite soccer league.

you know. it is more likely that americans get good at soccer than the rest of the world getting good at our sports.

NFL players aren't as dumb as you think. They memorize entire playbooks and then watch hours of film each week of the team their going to face to try and learn their playbook. When you see a cornerback get a pick before the WR even finishes his route that's how you know that cornerback studied well that week.

sorry I don't speak 7-1

Didn't read lol

Why do we (USA) get triggered over 3rd worlders talking shit on a Cambodian soup cooking forum? Imagine if some favelanigger told you this in real life would you even give a fuck?

Probably not but we're all on here to talk shit to each other.

Baseball is already popular in other parts of the world, and a good indication that is also played on high level is that 1/4 of all MLB players are foreigners, and that Korea has won more Olympic gold medals than USA, and altough I don't think Baseball players take the Olympics that serious, it is something to be considered.

Basketball is not popular enough in other parts of the world, so I can see NBA being the dominant force from years to come.

And frankly nobody gives a shit about Handegg, >we already have rugby, I wanna see amerilards playing Rugby in a level as high as European countries.

>for years to come
fix'd

Good thread, joão

Because the entire article was retarded and knew nothing about football. It considered the huddle and formation to be "non action" when those are the most important aspects of the game. Shots of the coach are usually when they're about to issue a challenge, and replays are mostly for when a play is disputed.

>shots of the players standing around
>67 minutes

Americas was a mistake.

There's only about 10 minutes of actual action in soccer, the rest of it is botched shots and passing the ball sideways, backwards or to the other team

The US Olympic team is all privately funded with sponsorships.

>Football
>Volleyball
>MMA
>Surf
>Judo

We're not that bad honestly.

ITT: proxies

Wait, all shitposting and baiting aside, are all of you South Americans so devoid of national pride that you measure your self worth only in terms of how much recognition your sporting exports receive in Europe?

Is this self hatred or just the usual Sudaca inferiority complex? Im not even trying to bait you.

What can we do if the European League have more money and influence then ours? We show or "national pride" in the World Cup.
inb4: 7-1

People shower without shampooing?

The butthurt will be unreal win USA wins WC in 2026. God I can't wait.

>2026
>58% of the population is chicano
>everyone hyping the national team
>lose 7-0 to Chile in the ro16

Ke, I also can't wait.

>american sports top tier physique

>care about only 1 sport
>lose 7-1 in it vs white people
How can monkeys even recover?

You are a Brazilian, literally who cares about you or your 3rd world country

We still have players in every single one major american sports league.

>Ask 100 Americans if they could name one Brazilian on the planet, and 99 would tell you no.

Attempts to claim victory by citing Amerishart ignorance of the rest of the world. topkek.

>an obese german man is the biggest Baseball idol

Kek.

SEVEN

>Posts an American character from an American show using an American file type on a website created by an American, not to mention using the internet (which was invented by Americans)
Really makes me ponder.

>an African manlet is the biggest soccer idol

At leas he was in shape and could run, kick a ball with strenght and precision and, you know, do athletic things, not waving a bat and running for 10 seconds.

>Proves my point by getting moist over all things Amerishart. topperkek.

It doesn't prove anything besides your own irrelevance.

By your logic amerisharts should never shit on euros, all the science you have came from them.
Also
>he takes credit for something he is not slightly related

I don't go on bongchan and shit on bongs with Mary Popping gifs or whatever. Because I don't have to.

>>he takes credit for something he is not slightly related
Oh you mean like you and the rest of the sudas and yuropoors are doing right now?

UNA

Sup Forums is for anime

post elite Amerifat athletes

>don't talk about olympics
>only countries that consistently win medals even care about that shit

>our athletes win olympic medals
No they don't

Post elite French athl-

nvm there are none

Is there anything more american than Big Black Man? I don't think so.

pls stop posting my fathers

No user, the rest of the world is lucky we don't care about divegrass

Forgot pic

Crap, posted an average association football player by error

>having pictures of bears on your pc ready to go
>having pictures of twinks on your pc ready to go
So your gay, right?