Wow! Sup Forums has been totally and utterly BTFO

Wow! Sup Forums has been totally and utterly BTFO.

civil liberties

Here's your reply, because I feel sorry for you. Still sage though.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

also remember to sage

Once the left fully takes over they are going to use this logic to discard the constitution entirely... I'm scared bros

Didn't they make slavery illegal by pointing out that it says all men are created equal? They used to the actual language of the document to prove their point?

You want the 2a gone, have a constitutional convention and get 3/4 of states to ratify.

Until then STFU

The Supreme Court also said that you have no right to protection by the police. No police and no way to protect yourself ultimately means your government is not only not protecting you, but leaving you vulnerable.

race war now

>1 post by this IP

>tfw born just in time to fight in the 2nd American Civil War
Ready lads?

I think we should go back to the part that say we can own people... things so much simpler back than.

Don't ever give up your weapons

Then fucking amend the Constitution. We've done it 17 times before so don't bitch and moan about how there's nothing you can do.

Well anyway it was amended to abolish slavery. It's interesting a group of people want to start revising and questioning the document that freed them. Careful what you wish for...

Without the 2nd Amendment the 13th might as well not exist. This nigger is literally saying that he wants to go back to being a slave.

Please navigate to the official anti-gun thread.

The constitution never said you could own people.
That is why a black man went to court to reaffirm his legal right to enslave others and started slavery in the US.

Eventually the constitution said with certainty that such a thing should not happen.
Why not have a constitutional congress if you want to change it further?

The right to bear arms is ALREADY “infringed” for many, and for very good reason. Here’s a short list of things that could easily happen if we were to give you your way, remove all “infringements,” and completely deregulate the Second Amendment:

>A career felon could walk out of prison, and purchase a full-auto AK-47 from Walmart
>Your psycho ex could buy a sniper rifle and silencer from “some guy” for $100
>A mentally handicapped child could get a pistol from a vending machine
>Known terrorists and those with terrorist affiliations could easily purchase Stinger missile launchers to shoot down airliners, and RPGs to blow up your Hummer
>Any nutjob could walk out of the asylum, buy a grenade launcher and flamethrower, and visit your kids at school.

If Americans give up their guns they will just be slaves to the government

trust me

All that sounds great as long as I can do the same. It's called freedom.

All white men were created equal. They owned niggers. Ben Franklin didn't like Germans because they were to dark. He said this land belongs to the fairest race the Anglo Saxon.
The founders didn't like shitskins. We had racial tests for who could come here until the 60s.
This was founded a white nationalist nation

Yeah, except that's not how this country works. The constitution is the basis for the entire country. There is a specific way to change the constitution, but short of actually doing that, the constitution is absolute. There's a reason he's a comedian (used very loosely) and not a politician.

That nigger is the one that made me completely give up on SNL some time back.

You make a good point, we should go back to being able to own people. Especially poor people who leech off welfare.

Source now faggot

We already have an amendment process to update the Constitution.

Don't forget that the founding fathers couldn't have foreseen live television that could be broadcast to the entire country at once. Broadcasters should have to face criminal charges if they air something that law enforcement doesn't like.

>Why not have a constitutional congress if you want to change it further?

That involves actually doing something and those who are the most anti gun (blacks and age 18-30 liberals) can't be bothered to do anything more than gather to bitch and whine

So a nigger reads some false equivalency bullshit from a teleprompter and we are BTFO? Don't think you know what that means, britcuck

>1 post by this id

>there was a right to slavery in the bill of rights

Yeah that whole amendment abolishing slavery is outdated, no reason to have it in there

there is literally nothing in the constitution that said we could own people

time to repeal that crazy 14th amendment. Look, it's old, it's out dated, and frankly it isn't working out.

Sign me up.

Then why do we have police?

They never said you could own people. They simply said niggers weren't people, and they were right.

To enforce the laws they like.

Kids think satire is a point or an argumenet. Its facebookass fuck.

>LA riots
>National Guard show up to only protect the rich and famous
>Police only showed up to arrest people trying to stop the rioting

koreans learned this the hard way

my favorite part of the "the constitution only gave rights to white men" argument is that they completely ignore the fact that the constitution doesn't specify (only that you can't discriminate according to 14th and 20th amendments) and as such it shows how fluid and responsive the document is to social change.
Once you mistakenly think of niggers as humans, then they get rights, which is something the left always overlooks

i couldn't have asked for a more glorious way to die. all we need is one bad harvest or economic crash or political assassination. TO GLORY!!!!!

Kill yourself retard.

Wow HILARIOUS BLACK MAN is correct. Have my rights government. I didn't want them anyways!

>implying the oldest aren't the most wise

fine
you take the 2nd, we take the 13th

>Nigger says constitution isn't valid because slavery was a thing.
>Literally arguing the thing that garuntees he cannot be enslaved is invalid.

Good job noggerknicker, I can hear the chains already.

They told you cap it with all the quotes, dumbass.

I come over to fight in it.

Yes and once again us celtic Americans will lead the fight as always.

we'll see how smug these liberal faggots are once the government tries to confiscate 300 million guns from 100 million americans

>le_smug_liberal_nigger_mouthpiece.jpg

>give your rights to the goverment
Jesus Christ they're not even hiding it anymore

"The constitution is the highest form of white privilege, right next to atheism" - Black Funny Man

I'm a little scared to ask, but why don't we just get rid of guns altogether?

Why not just hire more policemen and security and post them more around society?

I didn't make the screencap

Good luck with trying to take the guns away from the blacks.

how are you this new?

there have been multiple court precedents and opinions rendered on the role of police, and its always to protect the interests of the state. The militia is supposed to protect the interests of the citizens. but you don't see the militia anymore, thanks liberals.

>>Your psycho ex could buy a sniper rifle and silencer from “some guy” for $100
Wow, that's a great price

I legitimately love wars, I'm good at fighting, and I feel good about making the best of whatever comes at me. I'm excited at the potential to see what comes from a civil war, maybe a better world or just a slice of heaven rules by businesses, some kind of religious state. I don't have a family, I'm more afraid of letting my guys down than getting fucked, and suicidal bravery is rewarded with fanatical loyalty when there isn't anything else to hang your hopes on, but this war is going to be fought by a tiny minority while everyone else tries to figure out whose racist or how to do the right thing for their family and run to canada. The world is replacing hard men who do hard shit with kids that don't know any better, and soon robots that don't care one way or the other. Mutually assured destruction didn't create peace. It changed the battlefeild. The sides are fluid and loyalty is loosing it's value, this war will be sestabalizing, so other nations will be balls deep in it and over committed. This is Vietnam 2, I want to make it clear that there will be wide spread terror and everything will suck for everyone but the super rich. I'm pretty sure I'll find a bullet or be on trial for war crimes like killing an enemy combatant instead of laying down, but to the rest if you I apologize for the generations of soldiers that didn't care about why they fought or who. That generally wanted to get that sweet tax free check and enjoy a one sided war. It's not too late, but it is going to require hard work and some backbone

USA was the first country to get rid of slavery, so stop crying about it.

Emphasis on the backbone.

Super emphasis on the bone part.

Kinda not really, but the first one that still matters.

what a black guy doing a joke nobody believe if a nonwhite says and a laugh track playing?

1) black people dont live as long as white people on average. not just death rate its abnormal to find them living to be 70

2) what racist thing would a old nig say that would prompt other black people to consider throwing him in a nursing home when the youngest in the family spread white hate 247

3)it was probably recycled from 2 years ago on the daily show

>Spend billions trying to get rid of guns
>Destroy a huge national industry reducing taxable income from the companies + layoffs
>Try to spend billions more hiring police
Yeah, good luck with that.

But it says you can't own people

>Sniper rifle and "silencer"
>$100
Stop buying Chinese knock-off airsoft guns

they didn't say you could own people. they didn't say you couldn't own people either, ignint nigga.

>that nuke second from the southernmost

Like 2 people live there

name a shooting that hasn't occurred in a place guns are banned.

lmbo someone darkened Trevor Noah' skin like OJ on the cover of Time magazine

>A career felon could walk out of prison, and purchase a full-auto AK-47 from Walmart
Career felon here.
I can purchase any gun I want, with zero background checks, no waiting period, and for cheaper than legal means. All tax-free.

You anti-gun folks really are a special kinda dumb if you think us criminals care about laws. We sell illegal drugs for a living FFS. And pimp your fucking slutty daughters.
We do not give a SHIT, and the only defense you motherfucking idiots have against us, you're bound and determined to throw away.

Please do, by all means. Makes you easier to deal with.

They are law enforcement not your goddamn personal body guard friend, they are only there to enforce laws. You want the fucking good ol' boys back vote Trump.

Confusious has spoken

Sage

>they also said you could own people

I guess in the alternate universe black people live in where they ruled Egypt and invented the hovercraft before the white man cast his evil spell and turned them all into slaves, this is probably true. However, in the real world of history where things actually happened, there is sadly no mention of owning people in the US Constitution. Furthermore, the issue of slavery was also controversial even at the time of the American Revolution, with the majority of Northern states in favor of outlawing it completely for the new nation; however, they ultimately had little choice but to cave in and allow the Southern states to continue practicing it in order to convince them to join in the rebellion against England. But I'm guessing that I am now a racist for pointing that out.

> Also said you could own people

No it didn't. It didn't protect the right to own people, but it did imply that some people did. This was done as a means of keeping the South as a part of the nation, another thing is that it's also the same document that freed him.

SHHHHHHHHHUT UP YOU MAD CUNT!
You'll spoil the ending!

The constitution does not mention slavery nigger.

>the Constitution says you can own people

Where?

This, there was a huge fight over it, and at the time, it was embrace the South or re-embrace Britain. The notion of giddily plotting white conspirators out to gratuitously harm blacks for pleasure is a fantasy.