Eternal /trb/

Previously in /trb/:
>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm17-logos.html

>Hairpack
fmscout.com/a-debski-newgen-hairstyles-fm17.html

>Pastebin: FAQ, guides and extras:
pastebin.com/48wS7K5q

>Macca's official /trb/ database 2015
pastebin.com/uj27eQhe

>2016
pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasy.premierleague.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for the mighty tuna vessels

second for best, most helpful OP

wew

Welp I posted in the wrong thread again..

Also: Flight home got cancelled

fucking come on

What else do I have to do to score for fuck sake?

I had 18 fucking shots.

Will dropping my striker who is missing a lot for some shitdick even be worth it? He is by far my best technical striker, but he's not hitting the back of the net.

>about to beat previous seasonal assist record
>in november
uh

How do I find a creative outlet like that?

Do I need to be looking for players with high flair, vision, teamwork and passing? Because I'm getting shots away like mad but they're not of the highest quality apparently because non of them are finding the back of the net and my finishing on my st's is high for my league.

Also, is that Gribbin the United youth academy player?

You do know that IRL, crosses are garbage to score? Unless you have a striker able to dominate in the air, you're not going to score quite often from these.

Most of these shots are long range garbage too. You have a penetration problem: you can't get inside the box. It could be anything: shit players, shit understanding of tactics, shit tactics, an opposition that can defend well against that crap, FM magic.

So my main issue is creativity? Is that how I'll fix penetration?

These are my two most creative players. Using him as an AP-A

>So my main issue is creativity? Is that how I'll fix penetration?
I wouldn't have any idea, I don't have your save so you figure out before you get sacked. What I can see is that you can't consistently create good chances, or at least good shots from within the box.

>Also, is that Gribbin the United youth academy player?
Yeah he is, grabbed him on a free and despite rotting in the United academy for a few years he's pretty decent.

I've got a similar problem to you at the moment. Getting 30+ shots out but only 10 or so will be on target. Brought him in because of his free kicks/corners where he's getting most of his assists (and all of his goals) from.

But yeah, vision, decisions, passing and first touch are always what I look out for.

Since you're having a lot of poor shots try turning on Work Ball Into Box. You can also instruct invidual players to shoot less often.

Just tried an Enganche in a 4312 and it worked out pretty well.

I'll stick with it for a bit I guess

Ok, I just "bought" fm 17. Tell me, which set pieces (esp. corners) are the good ones this year? I'm too lazy to do the testing and usually there is one that's just the best regardless of the quality of the players.

Can't answer your question unfortunately
But did anybody get defensive corner counters to work? I want to set it up like:
>one defender on each post
>4 zonal markers
>1 lurking outside the box
>3 staying forward
To let my keeper dominate in the air, pick the ball up and start counters, usually with an advantage.

I've got it theoretically just the way I wanted, didn't concede much more, and the players were setup in a way that they could get 3v2 or even 3v1 regularly, but they never took advantage of it.

I see the same sometimes in regular play on counters, both from me and from the AI, almost seems like a bug the way those situations are handled sometimes. No matter what the instructions you surely should take quick advantage of a 2v1 with half the pitch to work on?

what do you mean by "bought"?

>league rival rejects my £15m bid for one of their midfielders
>accepts a bid from a Saudi Arabian club for £8m

>/trb/ FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE
fantasy.premierleague.com
1115999-268304

>removing it from the OP post

>Does not want to sell to a rival
Every single time.

>too lazy to set up training.
>too lazy to set up set piece.
>too lazy to buy backroom staff.

>mfw end of season free agent firesale

You should try FIFA17 mate

>First even Thai regen from my affiliate
>Casual
And the rest is trash. After this generation, the Slovenian NT will go to shit 100%.

>Watching the AMC you developed lead Arsenal to the first place in the Premier League

Godspeed, Ali Saad

RIP

>Start pre-season as early as possible
>multiple players complaining that pre season training started too late

This game, man.

>starting pre-season a week before first cup games
>multiple players complaining that pre season training started too early

Such is life in Finland

>multiple players complaining that pre season training started too early
Time to sell.

surely you're a little Saad to see him gone

why

because he's quite a good player

Ali-ven go as far as to say he's pretty great

Quite honestly, I thought I would lose that match. And I'm still pretty upset at what happened.

4 u

4 u again

When did you get faceinthegame?

what's the meme

originally his name was marcela cancelo

"faceinthegame" players are just like other regens. In other words, mostly garbage.

Does it make a difference in gamespeed if i move my user data folder to a different harddrive?

While FM is somewhat faster on SSDs, the difference is marginal. FM loads about everything when you load a save, so there's not much gain from using a SSD.

>Losing 3 out of 4 wide midfielders before a CL match
Clockwork.

Would using the 2D match engine over the 3D one reduce the amount of power my processor is using?

Based 3-4-3 Diamond and home bias to the rescue.

If you have a garbage GPU, perhaps. It's still worth it to use it when you're building tactics as you can see much better who is doing what, and how your team plays overall.

>Madrid
>Needing a creative DM
Jej.

>Wasting a 5-2 home lead
>Neverkusen
I'd resign and commit suicide.

>Clasico
>Manchester Derby
>/arse/ just like last season
>Implying rigged

jeez best 19 year old i have ever seen

I see, I only ask because my CPU fan is dead.

>there are people who think Iniesta is still worth a higher wage

>Retires one year earlier than TSSSUUUUU
Sad!

Don't play FM. FM basically is nothing but CPU related bar the few 3D parts that are GPU related. CPU speed is the lone factor in FM performance bar none.

get a new cpu fan before your processor melts you div

>playing style: long
really makes me think

Do kits, face packs and those things slow the game down?

>Sacked for poor position
>Is 4th
>Finished last season 7th
He got sacked because he wanted the seat at Olimpija more like.

If you're playing on a fucking toaster there's a chance. Else, not really. More players and active leagues slow the game, View-Only leagues have basically no weight; work on that instead.

And by complete toaster, I mean if you struggle to have 2 or 3 leagues on at the same time. In which case a facepack is the last of your worries.

I see, thank you user, you're the best! I don't think I have a complete toaster, I can run 5 or 6 leagues and 50k players and still get 3 stars on performance, so I'll download the facepack I think.

>3 stars
Step it up. All other countries in the world on view-only of course.

Tony Pulis is about to reveal his dream team.

According to leaks Cristiano Ronaldo and Rory Delap are in it.

Thoughts?

You've got to be shitting me.

>Fast winger and tap-in merchant
>Set-piece meme
>Pulis
No surprise.

>Sucking your Captain off that hard
You HAVE GOT to be fucking kidding me.

How long does it take to load up a save?
Also >kosovo
>montenegro
>estonia
>latvia
>thailand
Do you actually get any good regens from those countries?

>Arena Petrol
It's now Arena Z'dežele

>How long does it take to load up a save?
I don't count that crap. However I did delete the non-skippable videos.

>Do you actually get any good regens from those countries?
Estonia, Latvia, Thailand, Lithuania, Japan and Bulgaria just are the countries in which I have affiliated clubs, so I loaded these leagues. I've had good regens in the intake from Japan and a decent AMC I bought from my Bulgarian affiliate who's rotting in the U19s for the time being. Then I loaded all ex-Yugo countries because they're in the neighbourhood of Slovenia. I had a decent DM from Kosovo at the start of the save. There are other reasons for the rest of the countries.

Is it really cheating to edit up my facilities/youth recruitment several levels if I deduct the cost from my budget whilst doing it?

Waiting 17 years when we have £20m in the bank seems dumb

>Please let me cheat
No.
Teams would rarely skip several "levels" because maintenance costs would increase substantially and its far from reasonable to assume you won't immediately be relegated and have tighter budget restraints again at least irl. Of course in FM ultra LLM is easy as fuck so you know back to back promotions is far more likely than getting relegated again but at least advancing facilities is in line with real life expectations.

>Gabriel Jesus scores
>Italian LB provokes a professional foul
>Gets also sent-off an hour later
Calcio/10.

Yes it is, even if it's indeed garbage mechanics so I don't care about you doing so.

>39 years old
>No Missi in the surroundings
TTTTTSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUU------

>tfw you scout every U19 player the big teams in Europe release because even the mediocre ones can immediately be used as backup in Ireland

>haven't lost a match in two years
>get a question about not changing my tactics
gee I wonder why

>Be on a 120 (!) win streak
>Journo asks me why I don't play a striker instead of another one
Why the fuck do you question what I do.

Because its his job.

Now losing would be quite shameful. Gelsenkirchen have been pumping quite the money those last few years.

>not allowed to sign foreign players
>still only have 80% domestic bias

>Personal matters
>Personal matters
Fuck's sake I'm just here to see the new stadium with my name on it in a year, nothing more.

>Nerman encouraging a move for "Dizzying amounts of money"
checks out

It also would be shameful because of
>Schalke

So, good luck :^)

That's what I meant to be honest. I lined up a 4-2-3-1 for the first time in... a year or two IRL or something. For some reason, almost every big team in Europe uses one or a variation on it (DMs for Farça) ; the notable exception is Real Madrid's Antonio Conte and his 3-4-3 Wide.

Now onto Man Sheikty, who also uses a 4-2-3-1 Wide.

You fucking cock sucking lipped asshole, you're fucking retiring this season, leave my fucking club alone.

Fuck the stadium, not sure I can take more of that aggravation.

>instant resulting

Imagine scoring 5 goals and still losing. The guy even looks furious.

Man Utd lost the title on the last match day.

>Intl Duty stronger than a CL final
Absolodisguso.

Eventful. Now time to go onto the meat of FM: contract and transfer negotiations!

I can't wait to have competent strikers again

why is there no option to say "okay man no problem"

hahahaaha

This is why you always play hardball and don't give in to whiny faggots.

Fine him for being spineless.

>semi-pro (not england) but can't offer anything but non-contracts
bug or feature?

Finances?

dunno I'm tempted to make a split save and test it, edit the money to millions and see if I can offer them then

It's normal if your club is very poor.

cheer

Why does reddit downvote me when I say that Iniesta is no longer worth his current wage?

>add two extra tiers to the country than vanilla fm offers
>don't lose a single league game playing them
what a waste

High chance we get relegated next year too

Can't wait to start my French 9th division save

The ai doesn't get amateur contracts

Like they're as good at identifying good players as me but they won't ever sign as many, they stop at like 4 whilst the player is signing 10 or so to replace the whole team.

I still want to do something like a super low tier turkish save some day but I'm worried it'll just be too easy