>tfw you dont know why some anons end their post in "la"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dltPHsEN0fw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you'll never understand you fat yank fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=dltPHsEN0fw

5 times la

its are year

What is that thing looking for, a man to fuck her or a pet cat?

>made in england

only by that you can tell is shit in every sense, no need for pics or further information

so many red flags lmao

>open minded
>sjw
hmmm

proper rough that la

>ENFP
eveey tiem

it's to mock customers, or ''fake fans'' of football clubs in the EPL, most of whom are from asia, and reffer to clubs like chelsea or manhester united as their own, saying we or us. they end sentences with la
>it's our year la
> "lah", a common sound appended to the end of sentences in Singapore and Malaysia (regardless of gender). Lah and other sounds like it have no particular meaning and generally serve for the purpose of emphasis.

have a blessed day my dude.

if you want me to clear out some other epic Sup Forums lingo. i'm here all day and night.

>completely out of touch Kraut embarrasses himself on English cultural dialect

>older men
So that they probably have money and can take care of her, real progressive thought there

what does HEEM mean
and why does sp always say
RIP IN PEACE (rest in peace in peace)
it makes no sense

LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR

heem comes from a worldstarhiphop video where a guy gets KO'd and a dude is screaming him sleepy ( heeeeeeeeeeeeem sleepy ) and there's even a graphic that says heem sleepy.
so HEEM became a synonim for anythig MMA and also KO's like mcgregod HEEMED diaz.
or HEEMINDER about the fights.

rip in peace is just a joke, no story.

In the Liverpool accent you say la' instead of lad

i see you're trying to suggest this
but you're wrong.

Not the accent, it's a different word you div

baka desu senpai la

>unable to meet men due to hectic schedule
I don't think it has anything to do with your schedule, sweetie. It has to do with the fact that you're cancer in human form.

>Let me explain your language and local dialects to you

Why do you keep going? The Singapore Lah is merely coincidental

I don't get it

writing LA at the end of a sentence is not a dialect you moron, its not coincidental, that's the whole meme.

what fucking sport is this? kill yourself

what fucking flag is this? kill yourself

guys pls dont fight !!!

actually you say both
but yes, it is something people from liverpool say, used in the same way as mate or lad

hmmm no it was just to mock deluded scousers

/r/ing the fat Liverpool TSUUUUU fan

It's a photo from the Hillsborough disaster where people were crushed to death. All of those people stood behind him likely died from being crushed into the fence as you can see in the picture. Someone edited Suarez in front of them...

It happened like 40 years ago but they still go on about since there was a police cover up, etc. It's a massive thing for people from Liverpool.

>being this fucking retarded

It's just a way of saying mate or lad, and maybe some other things

>"You alright, la?"

Stop being stupid cunt

i thought la was short for love

In Liverpool, the way other Brits say 'mate' or yanks say 'bro' or 'buddy', you say 'lad' or 'la'. That's why everyone says '5 times la' even scousers say it as a joke any time Liverpool are getting shit on by other fans

>this is what happens when you become a professional linguist