Obesity Epidemic

Hey /pol I was wondering how you guys stay in shape, I have always been a natural athlete my whole life but after College I haven't played sports.

I like to stay to burn off the carbs, but I was wondering if there were any other /pol approved exercises

>pic related

Go to the gym it is great fun. Just stay off /fit/ they want you to do ss and only ss which is not a great idea

social anxiety, you'll sweat a lot just by being around people and your heart gets a good workout

highly recommend it

You should read "the obesity code" by Jason Fung

I follow it and have fared pretty well for myself , even though I get half the exercise I should

If by stay in shape, you meant not be fat, exercise is not really the answer.

Diet changes will be much more effective. Cut out soda, only drink a reasonable amount of alcohol (hardest thing for me) and try to get most of your calories from Fat and Protein. Also find out your TDEE and try to hover around that day to day.

You do those simple things and you'll be ahead of 99% of people.

As for getting muscles and shit, I've always been a fan of the 5x5 with heavy weight. Fitness and physique don't have to be hard or involve myriad special exercises and diets. It's very simple actually. It just takes willpower.

I only eat 1 to 2 times a day and always under 1000 calories. Since i dont work out and have a shitty foot so i cant walk either. I just dont eat much to compensate. It makes me feel wasted energy wise but oh well. Still pretty skinny

what is SS means, i dont mean just for aesthetics I want to stay in good fighting shape

I'm on that NEET diet.
Two half cups of rice a day and tap water. The weight just falls off, but I get headaches a lot now.

Yeah i am doing this pretty much right now

Check how much sugar what you eat has. Avoid coke. Basically cut down on sugar. Kind of hard since they put that shit in everything.

Ss means starting strength, its a program every1 promotes on /fit/ however, the results of doing ss for more than 1 year do not look appealing. The person is pretty strong but at the cost of appearance

thanks I will look into that, but I am looking for a more leaner look to approach women at the bar with more confidence like the old days

Just don't fucking eat until dinner, and then eat whatever the fuck you want. Pan fried spam with mac and cheese tonight, it was delicious.

Any of you Sup Forumslacks know some good meals or snacks for an user deperately trying to gain lean muscle? Im already hitting the gym pretty hard, and my estimated necessary calorie intake to gain the way I want is 3000-3500 calories bur damn is it hard to hit without eating trashy food. A man can only live off of rice, chicken, milk, and granola bars for so long.

dude this is incredibly unhealthy, i used to consume 2 smoothies then 1 real meal but I would not recommend

Literally just researched this after reading and holy shit you're right. Saw a bunch of guys with bodies just like mine and realized I've been doing SS for over a year. I need to get into body building more

At this point I'm held together by canned meat/fish and bourbon.

jesus christ user

I'm fat.

you should be put in a concentration camp and be made to do some work then

Unless you're a mudslime being fat should be antithetical to your German sense of efficiency.

If you want to lose fat just start counting calories. Aim for 500 calories less than your body needs per day and you'll lose about a pound a week. I lost 20 pounds last year, I'm currently about 6-7% body fat. Strength training like SS is a good complement, although you won't gain a whole lot of strength eating a deficit.

I used myfitnesspal to help count calories.

eat well, exercise. the solution is always simple

when i visited canada i fucked a bunch of canadian white girls without condom

they love china

post yfw the goyim keep falling for the lipid hypothesis

sure you did baby dick