Ask a Black Genius Anything

Did a thread the other day. It was fun. Took a pic.

My IQ is 160 according to my last Mensa test, though I could have qualified with my LSAT and SAT scores anyway.

Ask whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

kissanime.to/Anime/Naruto-Dub/Episode-001-Enter-Naruto-Uzumaki?id=103868
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IQ != intelligence.
contrary to wat Sup Forumstards think.

Give it back to the owner, Tyrone

why do niggers like loud music?

>160 IQ

So that's 90 before affirmative action?

Why do you call yourself a genius?

Give it back, Jamal.

My nation will own your continent in less than 10 years

What do you think of the "black men" vs "niggers" debate? Are you embarrassed by your race?

160 is pretty damn high.
If you aint lying. Watcha doing today?
job/aspiration/family?

Algeria's first post best post

Oh my god, is that a black card?

What do you think of mulattoes?

>black intellectuals

How long until we can expect you to start developing synthetic watermelon?

Could you please convince your kind to vote for trump

I went to college with a guy who is in MENSA but he was also in a sanitarium for something like 5 years so IQ doesn't mean shit

How do you feel about mainstream hip hop culture and it's impact on black America?

nice try brainlet.

My
Eternal
Nigga
Substantial
Attribute

with a 160 iq will you pick up a nobel prize in econ thirty years from now for some research you do ten years from now

WUZ WE KANGZ & QUEENZ?

if youre a genius the hell are you doin on Sup Forums
this place is for dumbasses

>black isn't a complete idiot
>expects attention and praise

Nothing to see here.

>He doesn't even ask if he has figured out the Colonels secret recipe from KFC

>GDP per capita

Even OP's 90 IQ cousin makes more than 90% of your country.

>IQ of 160
>Too stupid to post time stamp.

Sure.

>muh iq
you're still a nigger

Are you bulletproof?

True, but it correlates with a lot of good shit!
lol, good one
This is due to the surrounding culture. I like rock and classical.
Just to trigger people.
Good. They'll be better off.
I'm on holiday. Just kicking back and relaxing.
No particular dislike of them.

Behold, the bringer of light.

Jews will beat you.

Get your black ass working on proving/disproving the Emdrive so we can go to the stars already.

I'm sick of this planet.

I want to be a Space NEET.

Welcome

A lot of people with abnormally high IQs suffer from mental disorders. On top of that smart people sound crazy to dumb people.

How big and dark is your bbc, and would you be willing to cum in my white wife's pussy?

Can you freestyle?

Chinese are as soft as Americans; we can fight Jews

Translation:

a nigger mugged a mensa member

How educated are you?

What's highest math level you've taken?

Any science courses?

Biggie or 2-Pac familam?

Jews are much smarter than whites.

They caused your nation to go into commie mode.

No one can fight jews, they are already marrying into your upper classes

Stop making this every day. Nobody cares, nigger

>MENSA
You already failed nigger.

What GOOD have you done for humankind?

If you eat a watermelon and 10 fried chickens, how much sheeeeit have you eaten?

Also,
return my bike, Jamal. Seriously, nigger.

So have you actually used your intelligence for anything other than ace tests and join high level IQ groups?

Stealing a Mensa card doesn't make you a genius. It makes you a nigger.

I think it is a valid dichotomy. All races have "niggers," though sadly mine has a higher proportion. It does indeed vex me.
They won't listen to me.
Lots of high IQ people are mentally unstable. It is a lonely life.
It is cancer.
Not interested in econ. I am doing some pretty cutting edge work in technology though. Already have a few patents.
'N SHIIIIET
I have enjoyed Sup Forums for years, mostly Sup Forums and Sup Forums. I discovered Sup Forums a little while ago and have found it endlessly amusing.

Chang is that you?

Thank you lao yang

you are wrong miscegenation is heinous crime unless in africa purely for sex purposes

and we are smarter than both; and we don't give them billions of dollars to fight muslims that americans also gave billions of dollars

10/10

If you're so smart why are you a penniless loser who posts on an anime website?

Do you think that most blacks are inferior than most whites? Are you against racemixing? What do you think of yourself?

Ok dude I got a question, I'm a kinda successfull and my IQ is 145, with your super brain power can you tell me if 150 is the cross over point? Because I don't under how people with high intelligence don't slowly succumb to nihilism. When you go past 150 do you start thinking you can change things? I am successfull at whatever I try and do but I live easily and comfortably and I really feel no need or desire to apply myself or aspire to be better. How do you get up in the morning?

The usual banter is low iq and crime. If true you beat both provided that last means no records that would preclude law school and the bar. No reason for antithapy in this case.

I never knew mensa would use something stupid like SAT scores. Apparently I qualify based on the SAT I took back in the fucking 7th grade through some special program at Duke back before it was out of 2400. Doesn't look like they take new SAT scores though and the SAT had changed by the time I was a junior.

I guess I qualify based on my GMAT too.

If chinese are so smart why did you get BTFO by the japanese?

Hi this thread again.
Do you control what you allow to stimulate your brain?
To me, it seems like the stimulation of a computer would destroy any out of sitting down and reading a book.
So how do you do it?

Someone shop this to say massa

there is are a billion Chinese vs how many some irrelevant number

Mensa measure one aspect of so-called intelligence

However someone truly intelligent would never show off about it

It's similar to.. hey check out my new overpriced basketball sneakers..

You just look like a retarded asshole

if your so tough why did you btfo by the vietnamese?

Do you fear that your offspring will regress to the mean in terms of intelligence?

How does it feel to be the only one???

>ever get made at other blacks for being imbeciles?
>how are your social skills??
>do blacks think your an uppity nigger?

When you die the average black IQ will drop 10 points.

ITT: nigger steals a smart guy's wallet

THOSE ARE LIES

JAPANESE DOGS LIE ABOUT WAR, IT NEVER HAPPEN. WE ALWAYS EMPIRE, WE 3000 YEAR OLD. JAPANESE LIVE IN CAVE WHEN WE DISCOVER CIVILIZATION

AK-47 or AR-15?

What was Genesis' best album?

why are black hands so long and flimsy?

Brexit "Yes" or "No"? Short reason that isn't MUH COMMON/STANDARD MARKET
Swexit "Yes" or "No" depending on the outcome of Brexit?

Fact: Vietnamese are the strongest race in the world.

Chicago Mensafag here
Did you get the MacArthur grant?

Freyja or Mirage?

>Mensa

savage
Totally with you on this. I'll get right on it.
Fairly big, dark enough, and no.
Never learned.
Never change, Sup Forums. Never change.
I went to an Ivy league school and have a masters. Studied computer science, and math. Working on AI research currently. Pretty educated I'd say.
saved

Kek

Are you actually taking this fucking proxy seriously?

Kek. This guy is right.

i would much rather that over the nogs and arabs desu, please come take our land ching chong.

Have you seen Naruto?

kissanime.to/Anime/Naruto-Dub/Episode-001-Enter-Naruto-Uzumaki?id=103868

What are your patents? If you don't mind

Do you have anyone on this guy's level?

Do you feel about average whites the way average whites feel about average blacks? And how then, do you feel about average blacks?

If you're talking '60s-'70s classic rock, I hereby grant you honorary Aryan status

>What was Genesis' best album?

Don't ask such things to a nigger (whether intelligent or not).

It's obviously Selling England By The Pound.

What is your take on the disproportionate amount of crime carried out by blacks based on their population? Specifically murders?

America for americans

China for Chinese

Europe for everyone because they invite everyone in

Fight America!!!

You're an anomaly. Your children will revert to the mean of 70-85.

Better in ever way.

Japanese just know how to spread lies and fuck drawings

>I discovered Sup Forums a little while ago and have found it endlessly amusing.

fuck that this place is rage/bah bait, pretty sure its bad for my heart too. anyway i gotta go I'm not supposed to be talking to you

>True, but it correlates with a lot of good shit!
hardly, intelligence isn't about how fast you can solve a raven progression, its about how deep and how complex you think.
it has more to do with self awareness. than anything.
a program can pass an IQ test this doesn't make that program "intelligent"

Hello blank mensan. I had a thought the other day and I would love to hear your analysis.

In olden times people realized that some people were better at leading and decision makers than others. They made these men chiefs. Chiefs became dynastic and surrounded themselves with an aristocracy. The problem was that while their ancestors may have been better at leading, there was no guarantee that the offspring would retain the same qualities. They maintained control through force.

In some of the stories of King Arthur, you'll sometimes get a peasant woman give birth to a son that is bigger and stronger and smarter and better than his brothers. He'll prove that commoners are just as good as the aristocratic knights. But then it will be revealed that he is actually of noble birth because his peasant mother had sex with a lord. The idea of commoners being literally worse people and if there ever is a smart one he's really not a commoner persists.

I think there is a parallel with differences between races. We want to believe that all races are equal in all ways, but it seems likely that there will be differences beyond just visual characteristics. But there will also be an overlapping range of abilities that disprove the rule.

For example, it seems that black people have a slightly lower mean IQ, but as you demonstrate, even if this is true, it doesn't mean that there are no black geniuses.

I think where people fucked up in this system is that when a smart person was born to an oppressed class, rather than advocate for a meritocracy, where smart/capable people of all races/classes are equally able to join the highest ranks in society, they instead advocate for the entire race/class to be elevated.

We don't need every black person to go to college. We need every capable person to go to college regardless of their class or racial background.

Do you think it is fair to treat people differently based on their IQ?

IQ don't mean shit if you don't have fear of the Lord; that shit gives you real wisdom and perspective.

I've met plenty of "high IQ" people that believe in "aliens" and any fucked up shit that comes out of the nigger Neil DeGrasse Tyson's mouth or Bill Nye the Cuck Guy for that matter. These
"geniuses" end up being the most controlled by the NWO without even realizing it b/c they soak up shit real good but know nothing about who we really are or why we are here. Enjoy your white collar slave life...

Answer me you nigger.

where da white women at

This kind of racism on here makes me sick to my stomach.

Why aren't there any other smart niggers OP?

Dumb answers from someone who claims to have an IQ of 160.
A complete waste of time.

Why are you even posting? Even if you aren't lying about your IQ you're just wasting everyone's time.