/brit/

Sargon edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87E6N7ToCxs
youtube.com/watch?v=XAHprLW48no
youtube.com/watch?v=1xv_FeBGzfk
youtube.com/watch?v=fZ_JOBCLF-I
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2017/07/jeremy-corbyn-wholesale-eu-immigration-has-destroyed-conditions-british
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whats up, ladies and gentlemen of youtube, doobie0420 comin atcha live, once again through the POWER of the internet

seems a bit in bad taste

hello friends

(pls)

>still posting the same thing

don't people get bored

yes
but we have nothing better to do

I am obsessed with the undergarments worn by females in a certain East Asian country.

>complaining about an ugly girl not fucking white people
Who cares, lol.

just woke from a dream where I was being chased around a car park by a rhino

>do not make any threats at all
made me think

why is /brit/ so dead

Ladies and gentlemen, I welcome on stage Poo 'n' Shit Man with his new hit single 'I'm only Pooman'

*Cheers and clapping from the audience*

>Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm wrong
>Maybe I'll squeeze out, a big fat log
>Cos I'm only pooman after all
>Yeah, I'm only pooman after all

I'LL BE AT YOUR NECK RUDEBOI

all i want is a cute brit bf to tell me about his day and make me salty toast sandwiches

adore big uncut willies

A jolly good old publication.

Part and Parcel.

>But the real agony of the night was reserved for Scottish Labour. Scotland’s establishment party – the architects of devolution – was being comprehensively supplanted at Holyrood. In Labour’s worst election defeat in Scotland since 1931, four former ministers were out of a job. And most insiders had failed to see it coming.
>On polling day, plans were still being finalised for a four-strong team to lead coalition negotiations. Scottish Labour had even drawn up a grid of the party’s first 100 days in government, mapping out policy announcements, speeches and ministerial visits. But, on the day set aside for power brokering, the party’s beleaguered Scottish leader Iain Gray announced his resignation.

>doing a big poo at work
>some runt pries the door open even though it was locked
>say I'm in here, he apologised and leaves

What the chuff did he think was going to happen? Reckon it was some runt going to the health clinic next door, have to share toilets with members of the public

Talk about a cringe worthy website.

Is there really any difference between them and the crazy lefties? They all seem to act and sperg out in the same manner.

>50 minutes late for work
>Spend the first half hour on the toilet shitposting on Sup Forums

Been doing this for about 1 month now nearly every day and nobody has even noticed yet. Starting to feel a bit bad about it desu :/

He thought you were going to poo together. To be honest mate, bit tight of you to just reject him like that. Takes a lot of searching to find someone you want to poo with, and a lot of courage to approach them. Not nice, user. I hope you get to apologise to that poor lad and maybe think about being a bit more tolerant of people's social pooing in future?

There really isn't. Bunch of over sensitive, easily triggered identity politics meme spouters.

got rejected by a potential bog buddy

reckon he wanted you to suck his trouser schnauzer while you did a poo

Is this website real?
If it is, why are such things allowed?

*reports you to HR*

Bastardization of the meaning of free speech which was created during a time when morals and etiquette was looked up upon but not anymore.

alri
alri alri
alri alri alri alri
alri alri alri

hello josie

alri

I'm fairly sure it's the exact same people, at least at the very top. They spout all this extreme shite to provoke the other side, and keep people on both sides freaking out about all these extremists on the other side. This way, any time they want to push people's attitude one way, they just align their "moderate" narrative with the opposite side and push it a bit too far, sending the masses moving in the other direction, away from the loonies.

For example, Geert Wilders is getting a bit too popular? Make him align just a bit too much with the far-right, saying he'll ban ALL mosques. Result: Geert's opponent, the chosen one, is selected. Not that the vote isn't a charade anyway, but it has to be believable, attitudes have to vaguely reflect the rigged result.

They had to work pretty hard to make Trump palatable, but they got the left basically saying "kill cops" and "fuck whitey" and physically attacking people at Trump rallies. Pushed people over the edge, got their man in, pretended like "Oh no! Not Trump! The people are rising up! Impeach! Russia!" While secretly they're drawing up all the crazy shit they can pass with such a "maverick" President appearing to hold the reins.

Never heard of the daily stormer but the guy in the picture looks like a good lad

Funny as fuck banter

Hat.

coffee farts

>Never heard of the daily stormer

Hello underage

>Funny as fuck
you must spend all day laughing at everything

ahh yeah cool bud. Well i've gotta go now anyway, see you soon yeah
*walks out of the padded room, locking the door behind me*

>Never heard of the daily stormer but the guy in the picture looks like a good lad

>Funny as fuck banter

okay now ladies

yeah?

Just coalburners

this is 2010's pop-culture summed up

youtube.com/watch?v=87E6N7ToCxs
youtube.com/watch?v=XAHprLW48no
youtube.com/watch?v=1xv_FeBGzfk
youtube.com/watch?v=fZ_JOBCLF-I

it's like one of those 'what if mario was realistic' nerdy quirky relatable nostalgic awkward shareable college humor/cracked webcomics repeated again and again and again.
The lego movie is the most sophisticated in the bunch and gets pretty close at times to a direct indictment of capitalism, only to backpeddle at the last moment.
The question is, how can we break open the black iron prison and escape this farcical feedback loop from the late 20th century?

listening to some nice hiphop from a white middle class yorkshire lad

london?

we're gonna break this back down in just a few seconds

okay

hate weed
hate anime
hate benders

simple as that

You don't think it's weird how every President, Prime Minister, every leader gets into office and changes fuck all that actually needs changing? Not a single one will even address banking corruption, how the world has so obviously been ripped off by globalist bankers and brainwashed by the media and education systems for generations?

It seems like about halfway, two thirds of the way into a leader's office, everyone begins smelling the same old rat. This one is EXACTLY the same as the others, despite all those promises of change we fell for (again). People start saying both sides are controlled by the same hand, it's the only explanation, they barely even hide it... Then the next election comes around and everyone suddenly breaks into two big teams, the other guy is worse, got to vote in this new guy, the two sides could not be more different, vote, vote, vote!

Everyone seems to have such a short memory, or it has a reset button that gets pressed every election.

If you hate anime you don't belong here.

all straights are nonces as women never mentally become adults
but also all gays are nonces as per common sense
you see the conundrum?

If you truly "belong" here, then you are a sad specimen indeed. Smallest and weakest of the runts.

>my mixed race child

What he's doing is definitely more fun than what you guys are. I doubt most Americans know that your brits have TV shows where niggers get to pick which white girl he wants to have that evening.

Really can't do nothing about the media and education because the media is privately run and education is decided on states (in the long run. Standardization of education is somewhat of an issue here that was imposed by the government and making more students more stupid.)
It's more of an issue w/ Congress while the president is primarily a diplomat.

anime posters are literally the we wuz kangs of Sup Forums

what the fuck? explain this if you can, Brits

no i dont think its weird
every PM wants to change the country and the world when they get in and then they realise they cant actually do anything so they focus on toeing party lines for the next 5 years

this is muh land

mongs will do anything to get on tv basically

Kek. What fucking show is this?

Sup Forums is for losers. Your point?

excellent posts

Fantastic post

sent by the government no doubt

Is there really any excuse that could be good enough?
Naked attraction I think it was called.
And I scimmed through two episodes and both of them had black men picking from white girls, so I guess that's a feature of the show.

naked attraction

(captcha: curry house)

*swipes down*

Turns out are jezza is a bizarro rorke.

newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2017/07/jeremy-corbyn-wholesale-eu-immigration-has-destroyed-conditions-british

W-what's going on here?

no he's just a traditional left

saw some barn swallows yesterday
very attractive bird

What you're witnessing now are the Brit runts who don't have jobs

Dire

Just some traditional British family entertainment.
Really puts the BBC in the BBC doesn't it?

>hes not a radical centralist

actually hun I'm a full time student.
just got a three month holiday thats all

Swiper.... no swiping

>I guess that's a feature of the show.

Just like reality then

I'd still give 'em the succ.

yanks are little sluts

Looking good Tim

>Just like reality then
Yep. Better get yourself an imported Filipina mate.

I'll import myself there if you feed me tea and real scones.

>wah wah neets are being lazy grrr

This program is compulsory viewing here every Friday.
If you are caught not watching it you get fined

stinky kurds~

>walking near High Wycombe
>get cornered by this man

what do you do?

imagine a bomb falling on the left ones head and smashing her skull to bits and the explosion sending the right ones eyes and teeth and brains and organs everywhere

Victims pov.... riley park.... just where the railings are

>imagine a bomb falling on the left ones head and smashing her skull to bits and the explosion sending the right ones eyes and teeth and brains and organs everywhere

and her tears flowed like wine

>they cant actually do anything
They could tell the truth about the banking system's hold over the country's money, and the media's hold over the country's minds. They could simply expose the corruption, instead of buying into it 100%. If they are powerless to change something that needs changing, they could say so, describe why it needs changing, how it might be done, instead of pretending there is no problem, and acting like the media is seriously holding them to account over shit like shady arms deals, war crimes, prosecuting whistleblowers and so on.

They have the ultimate platform to expose the many deep layers of corruption and secret power-brokering that we keep getting glimpses of, before it's quickly hidden again. They never do, and it's because they can't. It's one thing for a leader to not have the power to declare war all by themselves, it's another for them to not have the power to speak the truth.

Propose.

Need this editing so he looks like he's summoning a storm

I'd love to live in the UK, in a smaller town working as an optician (which is what I'm going to uni for), but sadly that won't be possible after Brexit because they see Swedes the same way they see Poles.

>he knocks you out
>you wake up in rented flat, near High Wycombe
>he orders you to eat the rice