Why the fuck are we not talking about the biggest Kino of the year?

Why the fuck are we not talking about the biggest Kino of the year?

There was no kino this year

I mean it wasn't bad but it just all felt so forced and didn't really resonate at all I thought.

I fell asleep about an hour in. Not as interesting as the Ryan Gosling bank robber movie, or any other heist kind of movie I can think of.

Based Ben Foster

What have you seen?

are you fucking kidding me? place beyond the pines was a snooze fest and the second act was fucking lame

Mediocre, uninteresting, boring, vanilla, safe. All adjectives that describe this film.

>why aren't we talking about something we already talked about!?
already did, too late faget

mf really loves his last stand shootouts

because Sup Forums is full of anti-intellectuals. you've seen the amount of star wars and capeshit threads, that should tell you more than enough as to why no one wants to discuss it.

i thought it was great, the screenwriting was phenomenal and the actors played their roles perfectly. it was an incredibly profound and insightful movie.

because there is a star wars movie out and a month before that there was a marvel movie out which usually takes up the whole month of autistic discussion

because most of us saw it months ago.

I've seen it twice; it's in my top 5 of the year so far. Loved the cast, the writing, cinematography. I wouldn't call it kino, but it's very good - very lean, efficient filmmaking.

I thought it was great, wish it was a little longer/ more in depth though. Ben Foster was amazing as usual

>Pretends to be intellectual.
>Praising a film like HoHW.
Dunnin kruger is hell of a phenomenon.

im sorry we don't share the same opinion

This. It was a decline after his faggot kid becomes DUDEWEED

Have to agree, the relationships felt a bit rushed along

Any other PineKinos?

Or some kino shots of him feet?

>it's a Ben Foster plays a unpredictable hothead who is particularly skilled at fighting episode

did you even watch the movie

O' I am laffin'

This was good little flick. Would have been about 15 of these in years past. In current year, faggots like you proclaim it the "biggest Kino of the year." KEK

i could have a bucket of ben foster right about now
dig into some meaty supporting role

to this day i feel sorry for Charlie Prince, too loyal to be shot that way.

Do you actually think that HoHW is an intellectually stimulating movie?

Ben Foster is amazing and needs more recognition.

Hehehe I just remembered that Alpha Dog scene where he crashes a party and tae kwon dos around like 5 dudes and a chick

The only thing I really remember was the Comanche part and how unnecessary it seemed to bury all those cars, especially if he is planning on digging a bunch of oil wells on the property.

I enjoyed it. The ending made my g/f sad, then a month later she told me she was made we didn't see The Magnificent 7. Pleb!

Anyways we're not dating anymore & I don't have to watch Bad Girls Club on Hulu with here anymore, so at least there's that . . .

t. blogger

Why did they steal The Last of Us logo?

Just finished watching it after putting it off for a few weeks and it was pretty damn good.

The Nice Guys is still the best movie of the year though.

Honestly I really liked it. People say it's safe but that was part of the charm for me.

Meh ... A one of the biggest, user !!!

agreed user

>The Nice Guys is the best movie of the year
LMAO