Safavid Empire is dead, Sunni Afghans stormed your capital and Sunni Ottomans annexed Western parts of Safavid Empire

>Safavid Empire is dead, Sunni Afghans stormed your capital and Sunni Ottomans annexed Western parts of Safavid Empire
>Safavid Empire is no more
>Nader Shah comes up
>Gathers some men
>Defeats Afghans, Turks, Uzbeks, Indian Mughals, Caucasians and others
>Practically recreates Achaemenid Empire in 10-20 years
>Reformed Shia Islam, made it less edgier and more compatible with Sunni Islam
>Wasn't even Persian, he was Turkmen
>Was agnostic

Find a better Emperor/General than him

Why wasnt his empire maintained after his death? It was pretty recent desu.

>Why wasnt his empire maintained after his death
Over-extension and craziness of Nader Shah led to instability.

Did he have any successors appointed before his death?

He was assassinated.

Damn that sucks, all that work and assassinated before appointing a successor. Empire could've lasted longer had he appointed one.

>Nader became increasingly cruel as a result of his illness and his desire to extort more and more tax money to pay for his military campaigns. New revolts broke out and Nader crushed them ruthlessly, building towers from his victims’ skulls in imitation of his hero Timur. In 1747, Nader set off for Khorasan, where he intended to punish Kurdish rebels. Some of his officers feared he was about to execute them and plotted against him. Nader Shah was assassinated on 20 June 1747,[3] at Quchan in Khorasan. He was surprised in his sleep by Salah Bey, captain of the guards, and stabbed with a sword. Nader was able to kill two of the assassins before he died.[51][52]
He became a bloodlust lunatic before he was assassinated. It was all his illness's fault.

This is one of his great victories in which he crushed an Albanian balkanrapebaby (Köprülüs were Albanian) in a fair fight
He almost destroyed the all of elite forces of Ottoman Empire.

Kek how does this make you feel?

Is this from a book or wiki?, interesting nonetheless.

Also
>kurdish rebels
>khorasan
Wtf are they doing all the way there?

>Kek how does this make you feel?

I actually don't feel related to Ottoman Empire. Ottoman Empire was more of anything than Turkish after 1453. Besides i'm from Eastern Anatolia and my city was controlled more by Turkmens/Azeri Turks than Ottomans lol

>[51][52]
looks like wiki

Safavids settled some Kurds in Khorasan and raised them as soldiers against Uzbeks/Afghans.

But wasn't all of modern day turkey apart of the ottoman empire for most of its lifetime. Do you feel a stronger connection to the Safavids?

I know that there are Qizilbash people in Afghanistan who are shia, they must be remnants of Safavid military control.

>But wasn't all of modern day turkey apart of the ottoman empire for most of its lifetime
Well yes but Ottomans weren't the only Turkish state in Turkey.
I just feel closer to Safavids/Akkoyunlu Turcomans and Anatolian Beyliks.

and Seljuks obviously.

Makes sense since you're from eastern Anatolia.

How Turkic do you look irl?

Well "looking turkic" is a controversial subject, because turkics vary from brown to mongoloid and white. but i was classified as turanid+eastern alpine at some genetic forum.

hes most probably alevi

i'm not an alevi. i'm jafari shia :DD

>jafari
wew lad. you should just move to iran desu

>jafari
pls don't stab yourself

i meant to him

I guess that gives the Safavids bonus points in your book.
Whats the population of shia's in Turkey?

there are quite a lot alevi shias in turkey. like some 10-15 million if i am not wrong

1 or 3 million. i'M a fedora tipper tho
alevis are way more than us tho, more than 15 million

I heard this fella was 190cm tall, unlike other turkroaches we are

i am 189 lul :^)

>New revolts broke out and Nader crushed them ruthlessly, building towers from his victims’ skulls in imitation of his hero Timur.
OUTTA MY WAY REVOLTERS FUCKING SHITS

Wonder what would have happened if he actually had money

Can alevis really be counted as shia though?
Theres some of them here but ive never actually knew whether there were jafari or twelver shia turks.

alevis ARE shia. they follow Ali's teaching not Muawiyah and his version. they have their own "mosque" which we call cemevi.

Do alevis pray 5 times a day?

They do it 3 times a day