Nick Cave

What does Sup Forums think of Nick Cave? Favorite albums? Favorite songs? Discuss

Skeleton Tree might be my favorite album of his, with Let Love In as a close second.

Hallelujah is probably my favorite song of his, incredibly underrated.

The Boatman's Call

why do i wanna suck his cock so bad

holy shit, he was a qt as a youth.

>Favorite album
Your Funeral My Trial...
>Favorite song
Song of Joy

any rowland fans on /mu?

Absolutely adore him.
>favorite albums
Push the Sky Away, Boatman's Call, Good Son, and From Her to Eternity.

I know this is selfish, but I hope he's able to keep putting out music after his son's death (aside from Skeleton Tree).

Possible unpopular opinion:

Anyone else here prefer post-2000 Bad Seeds?

favorite album: tender prey
favorite song: from her to eternity
nick cave is great but this album is better than most of cave's output
also i'm never gonna die again is fantastic too

all of these albums are gold, so I feel you

AB/TLoO>NMSWP>tGS>H'sD>DLD>PtSA>LLI>TP>Noct>YFMT>TFID>FHTE>ST>B'sC>MB

>Murder Ballads and Boatmans Call last
The fuck

Probably the best live show I have ever seen, incredible performer

That nocturama placement is questionable

So jealous of Polly here

Let Love In and The Boatmans Call are my faves

murder ballads has 1 great track, 3 fun tracks, some mediocre tracks and some of his absolute worst
boatman's call has some really great songs but overall there's not much standing out

all this is by cave's standards of course, murder ballads is the only album I never listen in its entirety and I spin B'sC regularly as much as any other, I just like their entire discog this much
nocturama is super underrated
it does have some dull sections but some tracks are absolutely incredible and I really just enjoy the style they had, I'd even really want a second album like that

Which is the great track and which are the three fun ones?

great: song of joi
fun: stagger lee, o'malley's bar, death is not the end
fucking shit: henry lee (pj's parts are actually great, but fuck the "lalalalali"), where the wild roses grow

SAINT HUCK

:^)

Damn that's pretty spot on. I love the vocals on Henry Lee but the la la la la lee really kills it for me too.

My favorite album is probably From Her to Eternity, and since I heard it in a club, Babe I'm on Fire might just be my favorite song.

I like the birthday party but nick caves solo stuff doesn't do anything for me and I really don't enjoy the lyrics " your a African collecting rain ducts" ah fuck off.

Rowland s Howard though...... Now there's talent

tender prey, from her to eternity, let love in

My top three are Boatman's Call, You Funeral My Trial, and From Her to Eternity. Not sure about the order of those