Hello, music board on Sup Forums. Is the picture of an album here a good album? I think it is a good album...

Hello, music board on Sup Forums. Is the picture of an album here a good album? I think it is a good album. What about you?

Huh, I guess this music board does not enjoy this record. I guess it's time to talk to myself again until people notice!

Hello, Mr. user!

Hi, Mrs. user! How are you doing today?

>Hello, music board on Sup Forums. Is the picture of an album here a good album? I think it is a good album. What about you?

I'm good! Hey, look, Mr. user, a new friend arrived to my thread!

Ooh! I wonder if he knows about us!

I doubt it.

Aww...

Yep. What's your favorite song?

wow this is sad...
havent listened to the album but i'll post in your thread pal

What a good friendo

Thank you! So did you like it?

Bump

You smell like poop.

No, I don't.

K.

user I have a series of questions I want to ask you, and have you respond in green text.
Simple enough, itll be fun

Lets start.

You see a young homeless girl steal food from your local market, what do you do?

>be me
>get angry upon realizing she stole food
>realize it's pointless because she already suffers more than I do, and decide kindness is a better option
>homeless girl walks to market again
>I prepare her a secret "home-cooked" meal made out of ingredients from market that I bought out of inventory with own money
>do so for a week, until I try and find a temporary place for her to live and a temporary job at market
>everything starts to work out

Uh huh,

Now, you are standing near the house you grew up in, how does this make you feel?

I never lived in an actual "house," moreso 2 apartments.

>melancholic, like the last leaf falling from the tree

A dog suprises you from the other side of a fence, barking, and shaking the timbers. You hear the owner kick the dog and the dog yelps in pain

How do you respond?

>be completely petrified for a few seconds, feel scared beyond oblivion and then leave in an act of avoidance

>Doesn't know how to properly green-text
>Is clearly some hipster tumbler hoe
Lol!

>>Doesn't know how to properly green-text
>thinks I made any mistake at green-texting