90 minutes of absolutely nothing

>90 minutes of absolutely nothing
>game usually results in a nil-all tie
>players are either manlets or niggers
>players cry when they miss goals
>faggot fans pretend they are part of criminal organisations

how the fuck did this faggot euro shit become so popular? please explain the appeal of this retarded game fuckwits.

>game attracts russian niggers that literally have to be deported
you cant make this shit up

Don't worry mate. It'll get squashed in this country and wont be talked about for 30 years again, just like last time hooliganism reared it's faggoty head.

True blues like Rugby anyway.

lel it just boggles my mind. makes sense that everyone in europe is such a faggot when they get raised with this kind of sport instead of footy.

Watching anykind of sport is for plebs

It could be worse mate.

could it? name a worse sport that men play

Watching the fan bases freak out is pretty entertaining. Should've seen Brazil when they lost to Germany in the semi finals of the world cup a couple years ago. I think like 7 people died from Brazillians raging about getting beat.

You could be in a country that revolves around that fag sport, but now that I think about it Australia is probably just as rabid when it comes to soccer.

Like you describe, is not just a sport, is a drama, sometimes the worst wins. And some special players can really do some form of art.
Look in jewtube for some of Neymar goals and skills in his Santos times and you will see.

>I think like 7 people died from Brazillians raging about getting beat.
>Americans in charge of understanding jokes.

We already outlawed the ownership of blacks, and the problem didnt go away.

>braz1:7

nope rugby league is the most popular sport here, probably the most based sport IMO only rivaled by rugby union

Baseball is pretty lame to watch.

And golf is gay all around.

Really wish euros would stop copying our sports

Soccer is so shit, the pitch size should be reduced to make it more exciting. I'd rather watch two teams of niggers in BDSM gear play grab-ass in front of americans

> sport for pacific niggers
> based

>>braz1:7

I love this match. 10/10. And Netherlands humiliated Brazil again few days later! I like soccer, but the political use and cult of personality in Brazil is just unbearable.

I used to like soccer when I was younger. I used to know a lot of players from my favorite clubs who stayed with the same team no matter of winning or loosing in their leagues. Now it's just a bunch of niggers like Ronaldo will only play for money and not for the pride of his team.

>not having kangaroo boxing as a national sport

BR? BRBRBRBRBR