Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zU958I4Iqm4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wycliffe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ah, yes, the famous German "culture."

Ah yes, the famous German "culture"

truly inferiour
i hope our century old dances will be replaced with twerking

Twerking is ok. Not that one where they spread their ass cheeks and start bounce so much that you can hear her ass clapping. That' just disgusting. But when you do a little jigglwhiggle for a few seconds that's ok. And it must be horizontal bounce, not vertical. Vertical looks disgusting.

those girls are brazilians. twerk is a thing here much longer before usa.

but its usa who promotes twerking around the world
All the beautiful traditional countries off every culture will be gone, replaced with ape mating ritual

They don't promote it you fucking maggot.
The mindless youth around the world just follows like little sheeps.
Americans didn't say you have to do it, your mind said "hey they do it so I do it too"
Stop blaming America for your own retardation.

>breitshart
Hang yourself.

America is built on the protestant work ethic.

So working 60 hours a week from ages 16 to 85 and being so materialistic that you're never truely happy?

60 hours/week

kek. is it really possible?

30 hours of them they just internet.

Yes. The best part is that despite the rise in "productivity" (read: working for longer), real wages have been stagnant since the 70s.

Luther literally dindu nuffin

are not a law that regulates the working day in usa?

public employees make 60 h/week too or only private employers?

Yes there are laws but they are never enforced. While you can't be forced to work more than 40 hours, if you don't you probably won't ever get a promotion. Not to mention that a lot of jobs pretty much require you to be "on call" 100% of the time, ie many companies expect you to still be responding to emails and phone calls after work hours.

there are laws that regulate working hours, but they are limited to very narrow sectors. Pilots for example are required to not fly above a certain number of hours, as are some kinds of truck drivers. It's more about safety concerns than social or economic concerns.

there is no American company that expects you to be on call 100% of time. Even doctors aren't on call 100% of the time.

I'm obviously exaggerating, I'm just trying to get the point across that a lt of companies expect you to do work outside of work.

Luther souldn't be on the list desu
The catholic church was yoloing too hard

>comparing twerk with funk
Are you retarded? Twerk has no flow or rhythm, it doesn't not follow the theme of the song and the lyrics to guide the movements.
Don't talk about things you don't know.

>it doesn't* follow the theme of the song and the lyrics to guide the movements.
Fixed.
Fuck you for making me angry.

>my nigger shit is better than you nigger shit even knowing it's the same shit

My fucking sides

>They don't promote it you fucking maggot.
>The mindless youth around the world just follows like little sheeps.
>Americans didn't say you have to do it, your mind said "hey they do it so I do it too"
>Stop blaming America for your own retardation.
This. We don't compare what the rest of the world does. This doesn't benefit us in anyway. It's just morons in other countries copying our morons.

My friend is a corporate auditor and in the winter can put in 70 hours a week.

60 is nothing. Just a little over time. Normal is at least 45- 50. 70 is not uncommon either. Americans have the worst work culture outside of East Asia.

>are not a law that regulates the working day in usa?
Sort of. Some states and cities have laws. If your union you get time and a half for any time over 40 and double pay on Sundays and holidays.

>ah yes 3D scanned Americans

every european country has 10 times as much culture as some lowlife colonies, even the gypsy capital of the world romania

By some measurements we work longer than the japs even.

Some people work longer than that even. My chef friend worked 90 hour weeks. Not sure how people are capable of that shit. At that point I think I'd literally rather just die that go on slaving away in misery. Even 40 hours sucks ass.

Look ,a retard who can't notice simple patterns in the song and those who are dancing it.
Kill yourself.

>By some measurements we work longer than the japs even
Our commutes suck dick.

isn't that bibendum?

>implying any crap from Rio de Janeiro isn't at least half-American

he is american too for me

da ist der Zuckerhut im Hintergrund, wie scheiße bist du?

youtube.com/watch?v=zU958I4Iqm4
Ah yes, the famous German "culture"

>kek. is it really possible?

>flag

american culture is basically negro ghetto trash shit lol

Those are brazilians not americans.

my 37 hour high school weeks already made me depressed as fuck

Tell your little girls to not post funk videos on youtube, thanks.

>american culture is basically negro ghetto trash shit lol

>[...]The great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, [...] can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro. American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings [...]. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking [...] is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.

-C.G. Jung

>Instead, besides its Puritan-Protestant component (which, in turn, as a result of its fetishistic emphasis on the Old Testament, possesses many judaized, degenerate traits), it seems that it is precisely the negro element, in its primitivism, that has set the tone in important aspects of the American psyche. [...]Thus, the famous Porgy and Bess by the Jew Gershwin, which deals exclusively with blacks, is considered in the US to be a classic work inspired by “American folklore.” The composer has declared that he lived for some time among American blacks in preparation for this work, Fitzgerald: American civilization can be called a civilization of jazz, i.e., of a negrified music and dance. In this domain, very singular “elective affinities” have led America, by way of a process of regression and primitivization, to imitate the Negroes.

-J. Evola

>Normal is at least 45- 50.
Isn't the average 9-5, five days a week?

I do work 3 jobs, 60 hours a week.
Don't be a lazy fuck, user.

Do you enjoy those jobs? It isn't so bad when you at least get some sort of fulfillment out of it

>"wow where did all this nigger shit come from? lol wtf even how"
that's what happens when you have 42,000,000 blacks in your country mario

Not him but I think it varies by how it's measured. The average work week in America is 34 hours but I think it factors in unemployed people. Working more that 8 hours a day for wagies is very common though.

2/3 I do yeah

Wage slaves often work 6 days a week 9 to 12 hours a day in the US.

The American dream is working to live, hating life, being as materialistic as poasible and pretending that doing so and going on a luxury vacation once in a while makes them happier and better than the rest of the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wycliffe

Britain has been Protestant for a good two centuries more than the rest of the world.

We allowed the Catholics to think they have some power as some grand Anglo ruse in order to give us Italian wine and wives.