What was her problem?

What was her problem?

The Perfect Female.webm

why is that pillow on life support

ugh that's sick

isn't this actually a prop from a movie

Holy shit.

This, right here? This is autism. Not Sup Forums "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, medical-grade autism. This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility". This is what Midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism. You are so fucking retarded.

I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen here you underaged, shit-dicked little cum-guzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation, where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL? You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass, my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, and give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it.

I am legitimately mad right now.

can anyone describe what it is, I`m too scared to open it.

Not relate to this thread, but these days i feel like the internet is making me lose my mind. I know im not the only one look at fucking r9k. We need to shut down the internet for a decade

I watched it and I'm still not sure.

what the fuck

Explain this to me please. What is this?

this is making me really thirsty

i have no idea what that is so i don't know if this is a troll post or what. you're gonna have to explain op.

It's obviously a torso on life support

so a body can still function completely without a brain?

i call bullshit

I've been able to distance myself from what flits by on the internet, so I can kind of lazily get half-assed amusement from it without it affecting me, but yes, generally it's smart to just get away from the internet as much as possible. If it's influencing your mood at all, get away. To me it's just a laugh, but this was something I trained myself growing up with all kinds of input coming from everywhere and I had to learn how to filter my experience.

But for fucks sake, NEVER go to /r9k/.

please tell me it's a prop

It's a movie prop, you faggots can go to sleep, goddamn.

>We need to shut down the absolute last bastion of free speech, rapid information-sharing and the very-last defence against being enslaved, for a decade

Fixed that for you, you fucking moron.

>We need to shut down the internet for a decade
I really wish we could. I want more than anything to unplug, but now realize it is impossible because the rest of society is plugged in.

Years ago I wished more people would use the internet. Careful what you wish for...

Im in too deep. Everyone is

I know but at the same time people are getting more and more retarded by it, its infinitely worse than television era idiot box level of retardation.

ad leadst the bagina works :-DDDD

It's not autistic it just doesn't have a head

>I am new to the internet
>please rape my face

Holy shit I thought my comment turned into this. For 3 seconds I thought I had gone insane.

I feel like I need to destroy my phone after opening that.

Here buddy, this will cheer you up. Go ahead take a look :3.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

MODS

Very nice picture of a cute dog, I recommend everybody click on it

I hope you rot in jail for this you sick fuck

Its not a real body its a mold to test an artificial lung and circulatory system.

Yeah, but can you have sex with it?

looks Like autism to me.
THE DOG IS WEARING A SWEATER
DOGS HAVE FUR THEY DON'T NEED SWEATERS
M O D S
O
D
S

kill yourself

Well,
>Function

but sure, why not? It's not like it's playing chess or anything. If its heart is beating and it's not bleeding to death, it could be kept ""alive""

Hell, breathing is an entirely physical thing depending on pressure change.

Saving

its gotta be said though
it is very interesting to look at

sauce? not getting shit on google, even including "kaotic"

You're a fucking idiot.

Every thought you have ever had came from your betters. You're a husk with neither the experience for original thinking or the imagination. You're a barren animal built only to shitpost. The only reason it would ever matter to you whether or not you lost this outlet is because it's all you have. Turn off the internet and you're alone, trapped in your own head with all the voices you've collected, and because they can't move through you, they turn on you. Every opinion you've parroted asks you why you can't think for yourself, and you have no answer. If the internet was off you'd have to confront the fact that you're a non-person.

That must suck.

Can't tell if pasta...