DO NOT REPLY TO THEM

IF YOU MUST, SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

FIGHT THIS SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

niceme.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate niggers
Holocaust my ass

Volunteer Hillary "shill" here. You guys haven't seen nothing yet, we're just getting warmed up.

We have dates carved out with dozens of dumb scripts prepared. I have a folder sitting in our shared drive that has 2000 photos of half naked black guys to upset you cucks. You'll know when they hit.

Why tell you? Well Drumpf's numbers are in the fucking toilet and he's so far behind Hillary would need to be convinced of murder to lose.

I'd say this is a waste of my PAC's time, but making racist assholes cry is pretty fun. :)

Concrete evidence like credentials or you can lick my dirty scrotum

Time to roast shills like Hitler roasted Jews

>> Good thing Sup Forums has a semi helpful filter list so that we can hide threads from ever appearing in our feed

You think you might be pretty smart with your tactics.

The truth is that Hillary and her zombie husband are crooks, and we will destroy all of you with the truth of your corruption.

DEAD PEOPLE

niceme.me/
(You)

Sorry, I'm not retarded like the average Drumpf supporter. You'll know I'm dead right when you see it. Just watch for the disruption about to rain down on your heads.

Oh, and if a freak thing happens and Drumpf is even 5% or less behind Hillary in October, this board won't even be usable.

The filter does not stop the sliding

I dont give a shit about the board.
You should give a shit about the majority vote.

>Orlando shooting thread
>2nd amendment thread
>not politics or news

the rest i agree

We're coming for your safespace, naziscum.

But why?
Sup Forums literally has no effect in the real world.
You're wasting your time here.

There is so much kikespam on the board, and really in the MSM the past 2 weeks.

seriously though guys, stop replying to b8

Trump has the majority vote.

>Volunteer
>hillary
kek. people dont ever choose to work for her, she pays her employees so well they forget how much of a vapid lunatic she is

You're dealing with a type of person and culture here that you have no experience with.

We defeated SOPA

And we will defeat you.

Alright lads time to multiply. Meet on the new site.

This is the only place outside FreeRepublic where anyone will believe there aren't legions of volunteers spending every spare moment helping Hillary. We hate Drumpf with every fiber of our being and we're going to make sure he's crushed.

Hillary is going to be a great President. But even if somebody doesn't believe that, her biggest selling point is SHE'S NOT DRUMPF.

This is our home.

8/pol/ is compromised. .pl is too small

so is the end chan

Sup Forums is our homeland

we must fight for it

Tell your PAC and your heroine that there's a group of ex military personnel who have made it their job to make sure she doesn't get into office. Secret service isn't shit when ex special forces want her dead.

Unfortunately I've only heard rumors. I wish I could help them in some way.

Also you're wrong on multiple accounts. The media has frantically bounced between candidates because their ability to project the people of America into a decision is over. We have completely destabilized the media supercomplex and the next will be the pac system. Trump is going to win because his supporters have nothing legitimately bad to say about him. You're going to be out of a job soon hon~

He's a democrat that supports hillary, they are experts at wasting time and money on things that have no lasting effect on the real world.

Me too buddy. Me too

Retreating to another site can dismantle the shilling.

No. We must fight them.

If you can't fight them, in your own home turf, you are no better than the rapefugees that are invading Europe.

You are right.

Fine, whatever. I fucking hate these types of people, they just appeal to emotion regarding empirical data.

>REPORT ALL NON Sup Forums THREADS
yes do it

Stupid nigger.

I make about half of all those threads. We're not being raided. I just want all of you to feel the pain I feel

OH NOOOS.
Not the dreaded "I'm gonna post stuff" threat.
How will we recover.
Have at it keyboard rambo. You ain't nothing more than cheap entertainment.

> I'm not retarded like the average Drumpf supporter
Absolutely you're not. You are a whole new level of retard.

>We hate Drumpf with every fiber of our being
Daddy issues huh.