Did anyone actually watch this dumb shit? people are saying its the next Kids... whats Sup Forums's thoughts?

Did anyone actually watch this dumb shit? people are saying its the next Kids... whats Sup Forums's thoughts?

the

ride

never

ends

>white girls fucking guys of different races is a jewish conspiracy, it's never happened in real life. if they didn't make moves about interracial pairings white people would only breed with other white people.
do polfags actually think this?

it's how they cope with their own permavirginity

No, stupids, it's more as to why it's constantly pushed in mainstream media. Considering it's objectively a horribly unhealthy and destructive thing to do, the question begs itself why certain echelons of the media push it so much.

At this point I think it's just people false flagging in order to troll Sup Forumstards.

No Sup Forums's point is that you see white women matched up in mainstream movies with different races but barely see say white guy x asian woman in mainstream movies.

>push
it's a depiction
there's a difference

name 5 mainstream movies of 2016 matched white guy up with non white woman

Ya it's totally just a coincidence that black male with white female is the most common couple in all popular media.

Yes, it isn't and its garbage

reminder that the scene where she does a line of coke of the guys dick was unsimulated(for you iqlets that means she actually did it and it wasn't a prop cock)

>white guy x asian woman in mainstream movies.
Pacific Rim came to mind. Then again Del Taco said their relationship is not romantic in nature but hey, who cares.

hot

The new Spidercucks movie has that. Also reminder if you want films like that you should really return to Readit.

>Look daddy, I'm acting!

Constant depiction denotes pushing. Hence, one noticing the trend.

Imagine marrying an actress like that. Wouldn't that technically be cuckolding?

>way to go honey I support your dream!

>white guy x asian woman

That's like the second most common pairing there is.

There's a heft amount of white guy x black girl though.

You never fucking ever see an Asian guy with a white woman.

>inb4 r/asianmasculine cuck
It's true though. They're probably frustrated because of that. Nobody fucking cares about ching chong males in media.

>name 5
>gives 1 for a movie not even coming out this year
Also they may not even hook up you cuck

They didn't sleep together in pacific rim you moron. It almost felt like a close friendship at best.

Only in b movies for the most part and that is so they can hit their le diversity quotas. The ones people don't see as often.

Asians still only make up like 2 percent of US population so that still makes since genius. Also you asians have vast amount of south koren/jap/china market movies to fall back on.

90% of films are White leads anyway. Back to Sup Forums.

Yeah and in asian societies they give no shit about nonasians. They are hypocrites plain and simple.

I don't know what you're watching but it's always been white male white female

Can we call America a white society anymore?

They aren't hypocrites, they just didn't fall for the multiculturalism meme.

They don't give a shit about foreigners, big difference. Very rarely are foreigners seen as anything other than a passing curiosity. I mean even in here in Sweden, swedish people rarely ever date foreigners/immigrants and that's even with media constantly telling you about how cool Ahmed is for being a refugee. Most people just go "Okay, I can't have a proper conversation with this person. Building an actual relationship might be far more hassle than it's worth."

Nope. The one in op's image is.

They are also 97 percent of main bad guys in movies. When are you going to wake up you marxist?

I was actually speaking for asians whining about needing their safe spaces in west when they treat every non asian like shit in east you moron.

Very few non asian main characters in any asian movie in last decade.

>main population of US is white
>US films have whites as protagonists and villains
>The Marxists did this!!11

Very few asians in African or South American movies in the last decades. These things are just products of population distribution. Since mostly racially ad ethnic Japanes people live in Japan, most actors are exactly that.

America is a very strange example simply because there is actually substantial racial minorities.

>Jews
>White

What's more important is how these race-mixed couples are portrayed. When they start giving the white lead roles a romantic interest of another race then the movie is encouraging interracial relationships. The shift in recent days has been to portray a white alpha male lead with a non-white romantic interest, encouraging white men to date outside their race and contribute to their racial extinction. You see very little realistic or negative portrayals, such as one involving spousal abuse, which is very common among white females and black males. Jews of course encourage this bias because they want to hollow out cultural norms of society so that they can flourish as a group without being noticed for being a bunch of neurotic, scheming, freaks.

Brazil has a ton of Japanese diaspora

THE FUCKING JEWS

Jews are constantly reminded from birth that marrying outside of their tribe will lead to their extinction. When Jewish directors portray whites in relationships with non-whites, they know exactly what they are doing. They are trying to abort a future for whites as a distinct people.

can someone post the webm where she does coke off that dudes wiener

White girls are the least likely of any group to date outside of their race, the white race is not dying out.

>Jews are constantly reminded from birth that marrying outside of their tribe will lead to their extinction

Their women marry outside their tribe all the fucking time, what on earth are you talking about

While this is true, white birth rates are below replacement level and our governments are doing everything possible to invite in non-whites from the third world and create conditions that make it difficult for whites to have families, if not encourage them to miscegenate.

>being assblasted about the race of the main characters

I wonder if the alt-righters are too triggered to see the irony here.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Such Jews are even worse, since hypocrisy is the tribute vice pays to virtue.

Nobody is angry when they watch a Japanese film and the characters are Japanese. The problem is when miscegenation is portrayed as virtuous by inserting the white heroes and heroines in to interracial relationships. Then it becomes a direct attempt to influence the cultural mores.

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A RACIST WHEN I ONLY TALK ABOUT RACE AND HOW IMPORTANT IT IS?!?!?!?!

Racist is a meaningless word that is only ever used in bad faith in place of a real argument. In my view, it only reflects poorly on whoever uses it and I could care less if it is used against me. Obviously, it is my position that race is important.

If you don't believe television and film is a powerful medium to influence cultural mores then you are utterly retarded.

>it is my position that race is important.

Then you're a literal racist. See, just because some morons overuse the word doens't mean the original meaning of it goes away for that it suddenly becomes okay to be a racist.

Fascists usually use the same logic and just assume that because most people don't understand fascism, its suddenly okay to be a fascist.

Most people, is some way or another, place importance on race. Furthermore, nobody identifies as a "racist". It is a heavily loaded term used to disarm and attack people so that their ideas can be kept at a safe distance from the public sphere.

The media can be used to influence society, but more often than that it just reflects what kind of society we already have. Going full conspiracy tard and assuming every interracial couple on TV is specifically there to undermine the white race is ignoring the fact that these things aren't uncommon in America.

Yeah, the media is so powerful they made Hillary win. Oh wait.

>Most people, is some way or another, place importance on race

Yeah and most people are racist, by definition. Just because you're not actively lynching niggers and support eugenics programs doesn't mean you're not a racist. It also doesn't make you less of a bad person, because it's completely normal. If someone tries to make you feel bad for being racist, they are usually ignorant hypocrites. I mean imagine talking to a Christian and that person telling yout hat you should feel bad for being a sinner, well, they are a sinner too and should just shut up and move along. You're not perfect, they aren't perfect, nobody is perfect.

Really, it's okay to be racist, deeply natural behavior. But the word is/became a 'thought weapon', so drama everytime

None of what you said diminishes my argument, try reading it again.

(((They))) certainly attempted to use it because they know its their most effective weapon. And they almost succeeded. That is not to say other alternative media outlets won't be able to gain more influence in the future through the internet.