Follows two horrible sequels

>follows two horrible sequels
>is actually good

what are some movies you expected to be bad but surprised you?

Weak bait desu

not bait at all tbqh

fuck off kino-using-gaylord

One sequel. Third movie is a prequel

Ghost Rider 2 was pretty fun. You can't wrong with Christopher Lambert

I didn't even know a sequel existed. The first movie has been a guilty pleasure of mine for years

will download

The new one is fucking DOGSHIT

>Werewolf killed muh husband and drank his blood to become a superworlf!

>I died and came back to life again with blonde hair highlights to show how much of a mary sue i am!

>Muh hot new love interest is prequel girls son!

dear god

I'll watch it anyway because I've come this far and seen the first four, but it sounds dreadful. Possibly even worse than Evolution

Wasn't prequel girl girl barbequed by the sun? How did the baby survive?

I thought the trauler looked worse than 4 but i saw the first 100 minutes on kinox.to, and it was okayish, better than 4 at least.
The mary sue stuff seems too happen in the last 20 minutes or so

Why is she even getting a new love interest if she's going to be as mary sue as the byrid anyway?
Does Kate Beckinsale prefer young men?

>evolution
>rise of the lycans
>horrible

>awakening
>good

All hail the Queen

YES SHE DOES

Only movie of his i could even tolerate and it was pretty damn funny

based kate

I swear, her head gets larger every time I see her.

>watches 3 horrible movies
>still watches the 4th one

I approve.

Go watch the directors cut of the first one, it's obviously not kino;?, but p. good for an action flick

new one had some interesting world building for the bloodlines and it had some decent politics but the execution was terrible and new villain is terrible.

Infact I'd argue this is probably the worst one of the bunch.

That's hot desu

Underworld, Underworld Evolution and the Prequel were all good.

The last one was only bad because it felt disconnected, like an entirely different movie and setting. Felt off most of the way through, especially the daughters powers/monster form felt off as hell. I'll give Awakening a chance.

good
good, basically the same movie like the first one was just split right in two
a prequel and a damn good one
what the fuck is going on and why does the daughter seem nothing like mom or dad and her powers are shit and HOLY SHIT GIANT LYCKAN and why are vampires being hunted down this world sucks now everything is kind of stupid and feels completely out of left field nothing makes sense and everything is just happening because the script says so
havent seen it yet

5 is kinda okay, you may want to watch it

Evolution was better than Awakening.

Well, I'm sold!

Don't spend a penny on the 5th one, you'll thank me later.

If you watch them in chronological order, Rise of the Lycans absolutely shits on the rest in terms of quality.

>O' Brother Where Art Thou
>Whiplash
>Harry Brown

Didn't expect them to be bad but had pretty much zero interest going in to them (went off of recommendations and didn't watch trailers) and came out fucking loving them.

The first one is also quite mediocre, but the sole point of them is Beckinsale in latex, so who gives a single fuck about that?