Your currency will never serve as adspace for a television show

>Your currency will never serve as adspace for a television show

nerdist.com/star-trek-money-is-now-legal-tender-in-canada/

Is Canada on a permanent Opposite Day or something?

Is Canada real

Canada is a meme country.

>star trek
>money

THE FEDERATION DIDN'T USE MONEY PICARD MADE THIS CLEAR THE FERENGI USED GOLD PRESSED LATINUM FOR CURRENCY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nvm i read it and they made that clear disregard me

>ferengi are the literal Jews of the universe

For all the obvious leftist influence that show had I'm amazed they managed to pull it off.

Also what the fuck why is this a thing, I like star trek but it's a fucking TV show. We are truly a meme

>not knowing there is literally a town in Alberta called Vulcan

The story is for losers. Haven't you seen the new mainstream movies? Star Trek is about taking selfies at the opening credits to show your friends what an omg xDD such nerd you are.
I fucking hate normies they ruin every single thing in this world.

Get them while they last boys. At least Burgers and Euros can buy them soon for just the pure silver, at pennies on the dollar. I hate my country.

I'm sorry what? I couldn't hear you over this loud ass meme...

The amount of people that probably come to take pictures with that.. the towns hot pocket sales are probably through the roof.

>gonna have to go check this out desu

I didn't even truly hate jews before I saw the pile of shit J.J. Abrams created.

This. He ruined both Star Trek and Star Wars.

What a fucking joke of a country.

Leaves get your act together, or you'll getting two million "refugees" up your ass like we have.

The Canadian mint makes cool/dumb collector coins that burgers buy buckets of. Think about it, people pay quadruple the face value for Canadian money.

Meanwhile Americans just continue letting the Federal reserve cinch that debt collar a little tighter each day.

Canada has based TOS money while in America our commemoratives have fucking Jonas Salk on them.

After Trump MAGAs our money will have William Shatner shitting down JJ Abrams' throat.

Canada was a mistake.

Which do you think he ruined the most?

I personally think he destroyed Star Wars the most, hands down.

Trudough already announced that he plans to escalate the number of refugees we are taking in. "cuz trump bad and stuff, m'kay"

Seriously, this place fucking sucks

Star Wars was never not ruined.

Don't Canadians have guns? I heard once that Canadians have guns, but that was years ago on an uber libtard forum.

Could Canada possibly be a bigger meme country?

It's just something the reserve does, every country does stuff like this New Zealand had doctor who coins I think.

If you're a backwater farming town that realizes it shares a name with some Sci-fi craze, you'd do almost anything to get those mad tourism bucks from greasy neckbeards.

>we have no fucking gold reserve but look you can buy shit in memes now XDDD

how many toonies is that? 100?

Oh, so the town name came first? Much less retarded this way.

We have a pretty high ownership rate, my family goes bear hunting, and before anyone says anything I don't mean San Francisco bears

Lots. If you're living outside of a city guns are all but essential, especially in the territories.

We can have rifles and shotguns, eith some pretty heavy restrictions on mag size and ammo storage

We've been doing this for a long time, it's not just Canada a lot of countries reserves do this. It's not going into circulation or anything it's just a fun coin to collect that's literally it

We had some guns, though a lot are "restricted". Meaning that you have to pass special courses, register it with the government, pass a lot of background stuff, only have it at your residence or on an approved range. Has to be locked up at all times. blah blah blah

But who knows now with the whole "Ban the AR-15" meme circulating around. Also hate laws are being expanded, so who cares about guns when I can be jailed for saying I don't like refugees