Fuck the AR-15

Will shotguns ever be made more difficult to buy/own in the U.S.?

Had that fag club been shot up with a 12-gauge would the media reactions have been much different?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DxNrX-9P--0
encyclopediadramatica.se/High_Score
youtube.com/watch?v=7wCnKo6-NKQ
spreekillers.ch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In a tight space like that, he could have probably done more damage with a 12g and a Glock with two or three mags.

No way he would get that many kills with a pump, he would have to have an automatic rifle style shotgun.

That looks overly complicated to load.

I know we are talking about fag gots here so I wouldn't expect much but after your fire off you shells with a pump action you might as well toss it and use your secondary.

>Go into club with KSG to shoot it up
>So tacticoo, gonna hit open targets with 00 buck and shred cover with slugs
>Get off first shot, try to pump.
>FUCK! Didn't slam the pump like one of these fudgepackers fisting his dance partner
>Have to clear a failed feed
>People duck behind tables. Change over to the slugs.
>Magazine selector switch wasn't pushed all the way. Try to pump and it breaks.
>Reach into pocket to get screwdriver to fix it
>Realize I am in Britain
>Bobby comes in "Oi! Is that a screwdriver with an anti-personnel assault phillips head!?"
>I don't have any response for him, start getting stressed.
>My palms are sweaty
>Mom's spaghetti

Fucking Kel-Tec.

They would just blame an AR 15. Most of the batman movie theater kills came from a shotgun. And they still blame the AR.

semi-auto shotguns are available off the shelf.

also agree he could have done better with a shotgun or better yet, a bandoleer of pistols. rifles are for engaging targets at long range. AR-15 is poor choice for short range combat. low caliber, weak round, high accuracy, what's the point.

I don't know, maybe. It depends how many folks a 5.56 would go through.

Buckshot in a jam packed room like that would be absolutely brutal though.

>12 gauge
>8 shots before reloading
>"Glock" not any old handgun cuz glocks penetrate more
>3 mags equal about 30 rounds, give or take

K Bro

>Semi-auto rifle
>30 round mag standard
>changing out mag around 3 seconds tops
>5.56/.223 penetration x3 that of shotgun or handgun

I keked

>No way he would get that many kills with a pump
Somebody doesn't watch shooting competitions. Practice enough and those guys can pump as fast as a semi automatic shotgun can fire.

Of course when no one's firing back in a gun free zone it's really irrelevant.

Is that even a real gun?

>video game source image

Figures.

Is two weeks enough to practice?

Kek-Tek

It's a Lel-Tec KSG nigga

Oh yea, and those shotguns reload just as fast as dropping a mag

>glock
>10 rd mags

what the fuck planet are you on?

even da fuddy fave holds more

google kel-tec KSG, dummy

Have you never seen a montage?

they make drums for shotguns, ya know. not all shotguns can take one but some can.

Oh shit son. You're right. You could put a 50 round drum in a pistol. You're argument is obviously better, I concede.

What the fuck, I was just looking up that shotgun not that long ago.
Are you FBI?

You're also right too. He could've had a thousand round drumb too. They don't make those for the semi-auto rifles so you're point is the strongest.

I don't get it, are you some gun control libtard trying to say if everyone only had a double barrel like ol' Joe Biden's mom nothing bad would ever happen? What does it matter how fast you can reload in a crowded, dark, gun free zone?

Are there lower 80% shotguns yet?

I've seen .308 and a handgun lower 80%

It is

youtube.com/watch?v=DxNrX-9P--0

A saiga 12 is a much more effective fag killer.

I'm just going to leave this here and see what happens.

quad dubs, very nice

>7 rounds buckshot hip fired
>Drop shotgun
>unload 3 mags of 9mm.

Even if you only have regular mags you're talking 14+14+14+1 with a G19.

50 would not be a stretch at all.

Is that the DP 12?
Glorious

>What does it matter how fast you can reload in a crowded, dark, gun free zone?
Well theoretically, people could just rush you as you were trying to reload. But we're talking about a bunch of fairies here.

Is the AA-12 legal to own in Orlando?

That would've been awesome

That's a good point too.

Cops were in a standoff for THREE HOURS.

Literally 3 hours from the time he started shooting to the time the cops finally busted in.

So just remember, the next time there's an active shooter, the police will be there as soon as they can, and they will setup a perimeter and try to talk to the bad guy and maybe 3 hours later they'll finally break down a wall.

>QUAD DUBS!

>18 shot clip

Blah

Liberals have been pushing "the shooter can be rushed" ever since gun control became a driving force of their ideology in the late 1980s and it doesn't exist in reality.

The previous high score holder at Virginia Tech used only two handguns with 10 round magazines (Assault Weapons Ban Compliant). One of the driving forces behind liberals' idea of a magazine limit is that the shooter can be "rushed" when changing magazines.

Ignoring the fact that swapping a magazine of any firearm that uses one takes a few blinks of an eye of a practiced user of course. At no point during the many times the Virginia Tech shooter, having only 10 round magazines that liberals point to as a "reasonable" limit, did anyone "rush" him.

The opposite

Follow the original thread topic and my response to (((you))

Somme air soft owner was spouting off how a shotgun and handgun coulee been more effective.

(((You))) tried to defend a shotgun being used by >Muh tv shows

I'm just educating. I am a responsible gun owner and respect each one I have knowing exactly what each one can do. Unfortunately the weapon used was the "deadliest" compared to the argument.

They called the Washington Navy yard shooters gun an AR-15, even tho it was a sawn-off Remington 870. They would have done the same

V-Tech got kicked in with a .22 pistol though

It isn't fully loaded.

>clip

>high score holder

Lel-Kek.

>high score holder

encyclopediadramatica.se/High_Score

i have a crush on hickok

/k/ fags, how much penetration is possible with a slug? Is it possible to punch through soft targets at close ranges? Would you argue that a shooter does more damage with buck than slugs?

I think the slugs transfer more energy

youtube.com/watch?v=7wCnKo6-NKQ

Soldiers using trench guns had them loaded with 00 buck. Id go with that

God I hate bastion so much

I'd go with slug, kill multiple fags in a row with one shot. Combined with 18 round magazine

Ever notice how these spree shooters prefer meme calibers over ones that are more deadly, like .223 over .308, or 9mm over 45acp?

When are you going to let him out?

See now this was what I was thinking, if you're in a tight space with a lot of people (in this case fags), the sheer force of the slug could be able to punch through one person and critically injure, if not kill, another one behind them. If you loaded up on a drum mag of 18, maybe two. That's 36+36 people, assuming double kills. Factor in a side arm and the total keeps climbing. Realistically this amount probably isn't possible, but still it's crazy to think about. I'm a noguns though, so I was curious to know if it's even possible to achieve that.

haha, thought the same thing mang.

When the time is right

Wasn't the gun he used a Sig Sauer though?

How many bullets per clip does that revolver even hold?

None. 5.56 is designed to pentrate the body and zip around tearing flesh and fracturing bone.

Except for grazes or lucky shots to the soft throat etc. most shots wouldn't penetrate to secondary targets.

Damn. Mine works good though

50 magazines per clip

that high-powered military grade assault matchlock can literally hold 30 black powder snakeshot gyrojets in its tube clip

Are they all different magazines, or just the same shit magazines, like Sports Illustrated that aren't swimsuit issues?

Well, Joe Biden would be doing some backtracking on the shotguns comment.

Crying over a bunch of dead fags who probably would have died in a few months from AIDS anyway.

Ishygddt

You can put 50 round drum or 30 round mag or double sided mag 25 round each side

checked.
Not bad

O shit waddup with that number

What are you, retarded? They make the full range of magazines for any popular pistol. A lot of 9mm have a standard magazine capacity of 15-20, but longer ones are easy to find and cost about the same. 30-35 is what you should expect from any widely-available extended magazine as any more becomes inconvenient and drums like to jam. 10 is pretty low unless you're using some kind of huge caliber Deagle-brand Deagle.

Pic related, it's a Tec-9 with a 36-round magazine. This model was used to shoot up Columbine and it performed flawlessly.

spreekillers.ch/

Kel-Tec KSG. The DP-12 has two barrels along with the two tube magazines.

I don't know why Ameridumbs prefer pump/action tube feds over box magazine semi autos like the Vepr-12 or Saiga 12. I've shot a suppressed Vepr-12 before (while I was in the US three years ago) and it was so much fun and easier than any pump-action.

>bring KSG in the club
>I am welding this doahh
>use alt-fire and unload all the shells on the crowd
>wave finished
>MONEY MONEY MONEY
>buy Quran and Towelhat
>juggling wads of money in front of the police as they can't arrest me because I'm a minority
>In yo face, brother

>10 round mags

Hi fellow Californian. Just an FYI, in most other states magazines have more than 10 rounds.

What's your favourite class? Now that sharpshooter is out no one ever wants to be medic :(

3 round limits for bird hunting, tradition.

Oh, also reliability for self defense, same as why people like revolvers for cc: if it doesn't shoot for whatever reason, you can still easily cycle the next round and try again.

Life isn't a video game where a shotgun blast can gib 3 guys standing in front of you, you know?

For starters pump-actions are cheap. They were cheap here years ago, they're still cheap here (even though few people can buy them), they're cheap in the US and they'll always be produced. Semi-automatics are better for most purposes, the only benefit of a pump-action is reliability and they will cycle most anything.

The tube magazine, while slower to reload, is at the very least reliable. A tube mag also doesn't really increase the overall profile or 'size' of the gun, which makes them nice to carry and store. For most things, 5-8 shots is enough, a 20" barrel shotgun can accommodate a tube of that size easily and it just sits snugly under the barrel, meanwhile even a 8-10 shot magazine is rather large and provides not much more benefit. If you get into either short barreled shotguns or magazines with capacities over 10 rounds then you start to see an advantage.
Detachable magazines for shotgun also tend to warp shotshells if stored for a long time so I've heard but I've never seen this myself.

For hunting, it's nice to be able to top off a tube magazine. For shooting waterfowl you normally shoot maybe 2-4 ish shots at a flock of birds, maybe more depending on what you're hunting. Then you just top off the tube.
For pigs etc, I could see a mag fed being useful.

tl;dr pump-action tube-fed shotguns are simply "good enough" for everything you want a shotgun to do so there's little incentive for people to go out and buy an often more expensive gun.