someone please post the fart copypasta. I need a good kek at 2:00 am

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eda72I7Uhq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boop

brap oh yes dear quite pungent

>I need a good kek at 2:00 am
why dont you look at the mirror

you're going to need to be more specific.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

QUITE PUNGENT MY DEAR

OP just posted it himself, no need for any more responses

Why isn't the unique poster counter incrementing with these new replies?

I lose my shit at "garlic chutney" every time

>garlic chutney
sounds delicious

This is the final stage of brapposting

lol

*groan*
"Damn it, I knew I shouldn't have had that western food. It just goes straight through me. I need to relieve the pressure somehow"
*furrrrt*
"Now that is what i am talking about"
*frrruuuuupt*
"Oh yeah, these farts are taking my asshole on a sweet ride"
*fruptblblblblbt*
"Oh wow, that one was wet. Gotta be careful, I almost pooped myself"
*blblblblblbfuuurt*
"Ok, it wont stop, I need a toilet NOW. Come on, hurry. Eh, its leaking. You can do this, just get your pants off and sit on that porcelain throne"
*BLURPFPRFPT*
"Oh merciful Allah thank you"
*blruprpprt*
"Yuck this infidel food is really painting my toilet brown"

if thats what you think then you might aswell delete your Sup Forums account before 2017

OH MY GOD

EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD NEEDS TO WATCH THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=eda72I7Uhq8

kek

wew

thats fake, I know that fart and it aint from that video

>I know that fart
does this make you proud?

>I KNOW THAT GAY BLOWJOB!

What's its name?

daffy duck

>I know that fart

its pretty common
I've heard it in /wsg/ and /gif/

It puts a smile on my face to see others posting my video.
Heres a BRAAAAAAAAAP pic

That explains it.