The absolute state of shitaly

the absolute state of shitaly

>those are people claiming heritage of Augustus and Caesar

makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hmmmmm

In the first one he does look like a southern Italian...in the second he looks like some weird southern American. I've seen lots of southern Italians, their look is rather diverse.

come on man he is not italian.

stop posting my pics here

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
6:53

he can't be italian. his phenotype is rather eastern (not arab, from Anatolia to Afghanistan/Turkmenistan) than Med.
Maybe he's some kind of a latino idk.

if i saw him on the streets, italian would be my first guess

>italians comfortable enough to joke about themselves

>slav shithole number 37 acts high and mighty

im not slav i only live here you fucking turk

You are the random gook that keeps spamming the interracial threads, right? stop posting with Eastern European flags, maggot, they have been Italy's bros since forever, something that a random chink from who knows where will never understand.

>that guy
>Italian

Pick one, Mao.

I am no gook you shitalian dog, i am your master, I am Greek

he literally looks like an eastern anatolian/iranian/afghan/southern central asian

>I am Greek

The people who built western civilization looked like that. Do you have a problem with that?

Im Greek, do you have problem with that?

he doesn't even look arab, more like a negro

I'm guessing a sicilian woman got raped by a refugee and he was the result

The moors were majority arab/berber, but there were some negroes between them

Nah, in the first one he definitely looks like he's from Sicily, he looks like a younger version of an old coworker of mine who's from Sicily

He looks like the hound

Sicilians were no Emperors or senators, but they fed the Romans, especially early on.

I am Greek too.
Italy is Greek

looks like he's got a lot of arab blood or maybe he is straight up some kind of arab who was born in Italy and thinks he's now actually italian

he's so fucking retarded, I can't stop laughing.
great post italy

Are we seriously discussing this?
Look at his hair in the second pic, he's half black.

You are not Greek

>looks like he's got a lot of arab blood
>he is straight up some kind of arab

so 100% Italian

Every TV series or film on Rome is filled with Anglo actors from Britain or America who look nothing like Romans. This has warped the publics perception of what Romans look like.

The idea of a blonde Roman nobleman is more ridiculous than the OP image, yet Sup Forums and other Anglo echochambers give it a pass.