youtu.be/sEXHeTcxQy4
youtube.com/watch?v=7IUc-eoTeFs
youtube.com/watch?v=BO72Lg7OZ6U
youtube.com/watch?v=9snJ-69WkuE
youtube.com/watch?v=ospxlZZM2Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=8iJMOBcPQyg
youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they went to shit after they tried to be top40. Sempiternal was their last good album. Stay on drugs kids.

Ween
Faith no More
Guided by Voices
Mr. Bungle
Black Eyed Peas

they didn't try to be top40. they have been big for years. they succeeded in making a tip top pop/rock album. that is all there is to it, lad.

kasabian I guess

I've been listening to Linking Park since the guy killed himself. Pretty good, I wish I liked them more as a kid.

i wonder if he had trials at any big clubs when he was a lad
he can certainly play
it's the italian in him i guess

youtu.be/sEXHeTcxQy4
Official song of the /NHL/

Compare pray for plagues to drown.
The latter is probably their best song off the new album, but it's a desperate attempt to be top 40 mate.

are they actually good? i like architects, never bothered checking out these twats though

Scooter

Many mystics, visionary philosophers, quantum physicists, doctors and poets around the world have tried to decipher the underlying meaning of Scooter's most brilliant poems, for instance "Weekend!". While arguably less metaphysical in nature than the quasi-psychedelic hyperspace trips of "Hyper Hyper", "Weekend" nonetheless serves an important role, being a social commentary on the need for rest and search for ones true self and that the weekend (that is too say, Saturday and Sunday) serves or at least should serve as a resort for ones spiritual wellbeing. Being one of the most critically acclaimed poems ever, it stills manage to puzzle intellectuals worldwide as to what the hell Terminators, monkeys, Drum'n'bass, ice cream vans, Zulu and voodoo has to do with each other, although this is likely because H.P. Baxxter is so intellectually superior to the rest of humanity that no one may ever come to fully know and comprehend the sheer brilliance of the poem and its ingenious creators. Some have argued that Scooter has been drawing inspiration from the unpredictable nature of quantum mechanics, which may be the explanation for how Terminators, monkeys, drum'n'bass, icecream vans, Zulu's and voodoo can co-exist within one single text and still make sense (or not). Many have searched for a lowest common denominator that may help in understanding the subtleties of the poem as well as other poetry by Scooter, a futile quest as the brilliant minds of H.P. Baxxter et alii all too often turns out to be beyond mortal comprehension.

it's not. the whole album could be top40 but that's not what they were going for. you know why? because it's a great album. top40 is objectively shit.

yes. everything after pray for plagues is great. the got better as they went along; the opposite of architects. architects wouldn't be able to make the sort of music that bmth do now.

There are some good top 40s bands and artists m80. No need to mindlessly bash it. Their album is pussy shit, bad, and top 40s style. These three things are independent factors. Glad i got to see em twice before they sold out. Heard they don't even play old songs anymore. Basically Breathe Carolina, but Breathe Carolina was even more shit as a scene band, and blackout is catchy.

Check out their is a hell believe me I've seen it. Probably the album you would like coming from architects.

I like that Issues band

can't believe you think they sold out with this album. they can't make deathcore anymore because oli ruined his voice. his signing voice is so worked over on the album but i don't care. i don't go to see them live. it's a great album for what it is. it's in no way a sellout album.

Pavement for referencing cricket and for being fucking good

youtube.com/watch?v=7IUc-eoTeFs

Definitely Weezer

That's fine. Retire or make shit like sempiternal. Snakes Start to Sing live was actually beautiful. If you can't reproduce the sound live, you are fake and should stop making music in that style. It's objectively an attempt to be pop/top40s i don't see how you could claim otherwise.

>inb4 faggot mod tries to show he's worth more than nothing by deleting this thread

The White Stripes

>You now remember 7 Nation Army

*seven nation army starts playing*

most bands sound shit live

I GET KNOCKED DOWN

"No"

nice

I GOT A FEELING

7 nation army, and Chelsea Dagger are probably the most iconic/used sports songs. Unless you count like take me out to the ball game and shit like that.
You've been going to the wrong concerts then m8. Nothing beats the raw sound of live music.

What are you currently listening to, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=BO72Lg7OZ6U

blind guardian

Nu Shooz, because of "Comrade Detective"

i meant metal bands

Zombie Nation as well.
This, but I was blown away by Incubus once. They sounded phenomenal live when I saw them about 15 years ago
>I'm going to Wichita
Never understood that line. I live here and this place is shit

youtube.com/watch?v=9snJ-69WkuE

For me, it's gotta be Oasis

>but I was blown away by Incubus once. They sounded phenomenal live when I saw them about 15 years ago
probably because they have a guy who plays most of the album extra sounds on his laptop. He's the DJ guy but they moved away from DJ sounds whilst not having the heart to tell him he's out

Most shit bands sound shit live.

yeah real radio music like incubus sounds good live but most metal/hardcore bands sound like shit like because the vocalists strain so much because obviously it's so hard to back up night after night screaming your fucking head off

>listening to the audio jew

>existing on the jew reality

Damn got me

Official listenable music list (No order)

Dad rock
Classical
Jazz/blues
Doo wop
Wholesome country (early 2000s and before)
90s rock

Anything else is degenerate and you should gas yourself

Where does George Michael fit in that list?

well I dont go to metal shows. but in the BMTH wheelhouse
But BMTH was great live, so was Comeback Kid, Silverstein, Glass Cloud, Veil of Maya, The Ghost Inside, ADTR, Pierce the Veil, Counterparts, Attila, list goes on.
Only two I can think of being shit were Blessthefall, and We Came as Romans.

Seven Nation Army
American Football
Oasis

>90's rock
I REMEMBER RUNNIN' THROUGH THE WET GRASS
FALLIN' A STEP BEHIND

top top lel

I listen almost exclusively to Poppunk, Hardcore punk, and Kpop. that's why I cant go to Sup Forums

OFFICIAL LISTENABLE MUSIC POWER RANKING

music i like

OFFICIAL SHIT KILL YOURSELF IF YOU LISTEN TO IT

"""music"" i dislike

youtube.com/watch?v=ospxlZZM2Hw

most professional screamed vocalists get training as to not fuck their voices. I dont think it puts as much strain as say Dave Grohl style yelling. and he still kills it night after night. I mean anyone can have an off night or a cold or something, but in general. plus real instruments v.s. a computer is night and day.

Sorry Americans don't find the average Chilean hitting 2 sticks together while he dances around a fire as "good music"

>tfw Sup Forumstant so i can't provide with something that goes along with your shitty taste

say that to my local shaman face not online and see what happens

Wait, Sup Forums doesn't like kpop anymore?

>Sup Forums
>not absolute plebs

> Sup Forums
> good taste

Sup Forums is the music equivalent of Sup Forums. Anything popular and actually good is shitty and anything with meme potential is good.

they do. But have you tried discussing it with those faggots?
I mostly discuss it on /wsg/.

mu likes mumble rap and experimental fart music

Arctic Monkeys, Gorillaz, Rolling Stones

yeah, with tuvan throat signing on the side

Good taste
>90% of this thread
Bad taste

who is the perro caca of music?

trips of twattery

For some reason, I saw your post and thought of this
youtube.com/watch?v=8iJMOBcPQyg

It's been a looong time since I posted there

Post-avant-dreamfunk is better than both 2bh

Buyer's Market

elliott smith

it's one of those days

stay strong nigga

If you didn't play this album every day as a kid, you don't know shit about sports

youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ