CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/06/16/house-gop-wants-to-rebalance-power-in-branches-of-government/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
axiomstrategies.com/abc/washoe/
teespring.
dailycaller.com/2016/06/16/the-past-six-presidents-have-all-used-executive-power-to-block-certain-classes-of-immigrants/
youtube.com/watch?v=EguTB-rFapY
youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/741418928342077440
express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/677510/Piers-Morgan-accused-censoring-pro-Brexit-news-interview-Dominic-Raab
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trump-brexit-piers-morgan_uk_57386322e4b0b11a329f0088
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3504893/PIERS-MORGAN-comes-terror-isn-t-time-started-listening-seriously-Trump.html
washingtonpost.com/politics/top-republicans-join-obama-in-condemning-trumps-words/2016/06/14/fb1619c0-325e-11e6-95c0-2a6873031302_story.html
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/16/politics/cbs-national-poll-clinton-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO~

Should I go for it?

Reminder that Islam is incompatible with Western Civilization.

ALL HAIL,

THE VICE PRESIDENT

OF THE

UNITED STATES

OF AMERICA

dailycaller.com/2016/06/16/house-gop-wants-to-rebalance-power-in-branches-of-government/

How many do we have going to the rally in Houston tomorrow?

No

Reminder that Trump wins the General Election based on primary voter turnout. Dont forget to vote in November!

Where link?

Chuck C. Johnson just got back on twitter, @freethechuck

>Trump at one point in his speech goes "are there any protesters in here?" and a group raises their hands, and are promptly removed without being able to interrupt his speech

Got a link to that part?

Donald Trump is not a TrueConservative™

Is anything good from Alex Jones store? Or is it all shitty products designed to swindle?

MAGA

We've have the best Asians, don't we folks?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Really hoping CO jumps the fence and goes red this year. I know it's going to be close

Err where's Trump

>Trump confirmed for winning Nevada and Pennsylvania
>Clinton leads +8 in Loudon County and her lead in the latest PPP poll is +3 (tied)

teespring.
com/donald-trump-2016-awooooment#pid=2&cid=2122&sid=front

Thanks user. Have some boobs.

>Kentucky and WV going Blue
>Coal States backing Hillary

dailycaller.com/2016/06/16/the-past-six-presidents-have-all-used-executive-power-to-block-certain-classes-of-immigrants/

>YOU CAN'T BAN THE ISIS SLEEPER AGENTS FROM COMING OVER
>..........

Comfy TrumpWave - Foreign policy

>youtube.com/watch?v=EguTB-rFapY

There wasnt any conclusive data on Republican voters since the GOP establishment tried to play dirty pool there, but I wouldnt put much stock in Weedland.

LOVE HOW THE AMERICAN PRESS IS BURYING THIS NEWS ITEM

CIA DIRECTOR SLAMS OBAMA AS A MASSIVE FAILURE ON TERROR

GETTING NO COVERAGE IN THE USA

BUT IS ALL OVER EU MEDIA

Why does Trump always look pissed off when he's on the Bill O'Reilly show?

Louisiana too. Le fuck

Some of those reds won't go red, though, so its probably a wash

youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
How can we ensure we take at least 25% of the Bernout vote?
Just revealing Hillary's scandals won't be enough. They need to come out for us, not stay home.

Damn, went the sexy route this time, eh? But no interesting scene. Only babes. Don't even know what Hillary is doing.

I thought Joe was a no labels guy. Conservative is a label.

I see something new every time this is posted. What does the "1" beach ball mean?

twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/741418928342077440
Why is Katrina so cute?

Because he knows Bill is going to devils advocate up his ass. It's always hard to watch those because you can really, really tell Bill is just going through the paces.

Oregonfag reporting. We're gonna paint it red in November

national poll put Bernout crossover at 22%
this was before Orlando however

Morning Cuck is full of contradictions and cuck-tier logic.

BOR acts like a nigger half the time.

He's filled with disgust at what the man has become.

PA will go red this year, mark my words.

Whenever I hear that I only hear it in Trump's mocking voice.

The best part is there is no benefit for anyone involved except liberalized white women.

Asians were only popular among whites for their attitudes and values, never their beauty or status.

Becoming liberalized white women in yellow face kills their value with Asian men, white men; the only possible person that benefits is the liberalized white woman who hated the Asian girl all along.

The attacks white women launch on Asian women and any white male audacious enough to date or even appreciate them are brutal.

Its based on the number of voters for each party. If there were more voters for democrats then republicans, the state went blue. I didnt really take into account primaries over caucuses, so its not the most accurate model. the point is that the Republican party has a fantastic turnout this year, so we can state with decent certainty that Trump will win.

Daily reminder to TrumpGen:

Whenever there's a huge influx of shills, not just a normal amount of shilling, that means things are going in Trumps favor and the DNC/Shillary are scared.

I hope so. Here in Portland the butthurt will be legendary

lol trump is tanking in recent polls

What's piers said about Brexit, if anything at all ?

They reported that on the (NBC?) Today show.
Except with the "Obama's fight is NOT working" part strangely absent.
Anything about the Obama administration failing is never reported.

I've never really liked Bill desu

Oh yea, I forgot bill got a divorce recently

Daily reminder Trump is confirmed for winning Nevada, Washoe county is the key county needed for a Republican to carry Nevada. He's leading 12 points.

>Bernie: Donald Trump needs to be defeated and defeated badly

What did he mean by this?

> 1 post by this ID

Kentucky, West VA, and Louisiana will never go blue. What's wrong with you?

When is Trump going to address 'the Jew' problem?

nice digits

We are in for one very long and bloody summer.

see

Exactly. Why would HillCo throw even more of their precious shekels away unless they absolutely had to

>milo is retweeting north koreas twitter

kekd hard man, what the fuck is going on in this world that he gets banned for saying the truth on twitter. It's so fucking sad.

To be fair I like to use the turnout numbers for certain key states like Florida and Ohio. In both states, Republican turnout TROUNCED Democratic turnout. And in the case of Ohio, it was a completely open primary with Democrats and Independents invited to vote.

Oregon here too, (ignore flag just here for vacation) MOGA!!!

This is a Hillshill video.

Barney is a retarded fuck who needs to drop dead now. So much for MUH POLITICAL REVOLUTION if he's just going to betray his supporters.

Jew being jew

Goddamn that Dallas rally was great, I love Trump's idea of a cowboy maga hat

I'm so torn guys. Don't know whether to call in tomorrow and take the 4 hour trip to the Houston rally or not. Getting my hat signed is a dream but I only have the black one and barely ordered the red one on Tuesday. I didn't know he was going to be coming to Texas and I don't think he will be having another rally here soon

you guys have no idea how badly I want a red maga hat signed

thx m8

We'll seeing how is daughter is married to one. I'd say never stormfag.

Joni Ernst is the absolute best VP pick
>female
>from a swing state
>doesn't hate him

MAGA
MAGA
MAGA

Or, it could very well be they have nothing better to do. Its just getting to that point where they very well may give up. Because, and this is just me, sure, we have been giving them (you)'s but really thats all. And god forbid they look anywhere else, especially on Sup Forums. Could you imagine some fucking millennial looking at fucking gore for the first time? It would break them!

Oh, I get it and appreciate it. I'm a fan of the primary model myself. But its not gonna be exactly that map, obviously

>im not a robot

What part of 'Recommended by McCain' do you not understand?

Just read it. I understand and it means Trump has this and polls are in 100% shill mode for Killary.

MSM actually showing something like that? Is that a fake tweet? It's genuinely hard to believe.

They should be scared, Trump is confirmed for winning Nevada in the general election because he's leading 12 in Washoe County (Reno).

It completely kills their narrative.

he's said a few things for it, but no official stance i think see: express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/677510/Piers-Morgan-accused-censoring-pro-Brexit-news-interview-Dominic-Raab

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trump-brexit-piers-morgan_uk_57386322e4b0b11a329f0088

he might be becoming red pilled. Also he says we should listen to trump:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3504893/PIERS-MORGAN-comes-terror-isn-t-time-started-listening-seriously-Trump.html

washingtonpost.com/politics/top-republicans-join-obama-in-condemning-trumps-words/2016/06/14/fb1619c0-325e-11e6-95c0-2a6873031302_story.html
>Top Republicans join Obama in condemning Trump’s words
>The remarkable bipartisan outcry over Trump’s positions set off a new wave of alarm within the GOP over whether the real estate mogul’s promised pivot to the general election would ever materialize.

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/16/politics/cbs-national-poll-clinton-trump/
>The poll asked voters on their view of the candidates' ability to manage terrorism and national security. Clinton received the edge on this issue, with 50% saying she would do a better job than Trump at 43%.

I thought more terror attacks would lead to more Trump support. But even when Trump is being proven right, they seem to be vilifying him even harder. Even Republican leaders are attacking him, and that's with 2/3rds of Republican voters supporting the Muslim ban.

Why is this happening? The word "Kafkaesque" comes to mind. Literally the whole world is against Trump.

Globalist shill; anyone who McCain, Romney, Ryan, or Mitch McConnell wants is instantly going to get Trump shot.

Our best hope is Sessions but I would not be upset in the slightest for Carson or Rand to be on the ticket.

is that real?

No kidding, these retards posting about the polls seem to have the intellect of fucking grade schoolers.

He meant that Shillary is a doomed candidate.

no but it might be satire because i couldn't believe it was real

This, she's also ex military

Wait so he lied on his press conference where he was crying about the god emperor? I fucking hate Obama. I hate this disgusting faggot trannyfucker so much you can't possibly imagine that. Go eat your tranny wifes dick you disgusting piece of shit.

Dems caucus in ME was open up to 7h longer in the most populous counties.
That's why Bernie won and Trump lost, I barely made the noon deadline cuz I have a job

no aha i made it

>Literally the whole world is against Trump.
Otherwise it wouldn't be fair

Of course. I dont actually believe Kentucky or Louisiana would go blue, but I just felt since there is a shit ton of low energy in /trumpgen/ right now due to all of the shills, that it needed to be SHOWN, not just said, that Trump has a way better shot than the polls say right now.

>Hillary would do a better job handling terrorism SHE created

Yes. The future is now.

For as much as I'm sometimes so completely frustrated living in libtard central...I really don't think I'd trade it for anything. Victory is that much more sweet after you've fought through defeat after defeat after defeat.

>Sessions
>old white guy from a state that's always red
No thx

They think we're like the morons on Kikebook and Twatter that believe anything the MSM shoves down their throats. Which is why I only come to Sup Forums to get news. Pretty sad that a political board on a website that is made up of 10% shills and 40% shitposters is a more reliable news source than 90% of the news outlets.

Yep, the faggot who made it confirmed it was supposed to be bashing Trump

But libs suck so much at everything that a Trump bashing vid became a high energy lolcow vid for Trump. Fucking kek

Is there anything of note in the DNC documents that were hacked and leaked?

>Stephen Miller was born in 1986
>Stephen Miller is 30 years old
>Stephen Miller was in his 20s last year

I thought he was way older