Trek Thread

If Data was 'fully functional' sexually doesn't that mean that he was capable of anally stimulating his prostate? Could one of the male crew member has fucked his android bottom into submission with Data enjoying every minute of it?

Why would Dr. Soong design a robot like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dlbmi1hhV_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i wonder how fast data shits

1468kb/s

I want to _______ that android.

have a pleasant conversation

Can Data even ejaculate? Can synthetic semen procreate cyborg babies?

contributing to a shit thread. may it live long and prosper.

just finished tng finale. what an amazing episode

for the first time?

Was Data even capable of giving consent? Like a child, he wouldn't understand the concept of sex.

first time this year i think.

you mean, was it rape?

Yes, it's amazing. I like to pretend the TNG movies never happened and this was the last we saw of the next gen crew.

why do people dislike tng movies so much

They don't, people in general enjoyed them plenty. it's fans of the TV series who generally dislike them.

shit?
you shit.
5 posts in give it time.

tng movs:
nemesis=first contact>generations>>>insurrection

Most of the next gen movies are shallow action movies that do little with the trek license. That being said, I don't dislike all of them. First Contact was fun even though it wasn't perfect. Nemesis, however, was a fucking terrible way to conclude next gen crew's journey. All Good Things being so good only makes the movies look worse by comparison.

im he v
not only do i indeed concur wholeheartedly, i think that every single tos movie is superior to tng, meaning the worst of the tos movies (v?) is far better than the best tng movie (f.contact?)

they were so obvious in their presentation as box office action-explosion mixed with bad tng dialogue. i'd actually, being honest here, put abrams 2009 above insurrection and generations because it's not trying to be two things and failing badly at both.

>i'd actually, being honest here, put abrams 2009 above insurrection and generations because it's not trying to be two things and failing badly at both.
I totally agree. I went into that movie expecting to hate it considering it was rebooting the franchise, but it's actually just a solid action movie full of trek references, and it doesn't take itself too seriously. That's a hell of a lot more entertaining than whatever most next gen movies were going for.

The sequel which was a shitty remake of wrath of khan with minor differences for the new universe was just painful though.

>The sequel which was a shitty remake of wrath of khan with minor differences for the new universe was just painful though.

exactly,
and ive yet to see beyond. from what i here it meant well but sort of failed at being what pegg was going for. i'm holding out hope but i'm in no hurry to see it.

I thought Beyond was ok. Much like the 2009 movie, it's a solid action movie with a shitload of trek references sprinkled over it. There's an infamous scene with a beastie boys song near the end, which you've probably heard about already. It's cringe inducing but it's the only thing that really bothered me.

Despite having seen this episode multiple times, from the thumbnail on my phone it looks like a sensual pic of odo x data

Could Data sexually asphyxiate himself to reach a better climax?

without his emotion chip, data's orgasms would just feel like involuntary thrusting motions in his pelvis and penis

if I go into it expecting all of that and it is at least half the way there, it was a good choice to watch it.

i just hope that's the end of jj trek movies, regardless of how the new trek series does

I was expecting to hate quark but actually he is a pretty good character.
He might be the first ferengi who isn't shown simply as a short space jew with big ears and a lust for wealth.

Nanomachines.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=dlbmi1hhV_0

Why didn't they do anything with Paris when he easily could've been the best character of Voyager? Also why was he so cute?

>voyager

kill yourself

>cute

Are you grill or a big gay for him?

This was in the previous thread, can you recognize all of the races here? I admit some of them got me stumped

also
>that alien dog from tOS

>Cardassian in the front row
>Bajora in the very last
as it shoud be

I don't need to pretend, the movies are garbage written and produced by morons that don't even come close to qualifying as canon

voyager and enterprise reference first contact.

Two garbage series that aren't worth watching, nothing of value lost. I mean for fuck's sake, a "borg queen"? Let's just take a huge shit on the whole concept that made them great in the first place. Dumbasses who write shit like that don't qualify for my respect in the continuity.

Not even robodick could convince me to fuck anything that looks like brent spiner

You are discovering the joys of Quark. Armin Shimmerman single handedly saved the Ferengi species.

My thought exactly. A hierarchy ruins the eerie concept of the faceless collective but the writers came up with an individual nemesis because they were worried the popcorn munching public couldn't wrap their heads around the borg.

They hang a lampshade on it by having Data ask why a collective hivemind would have a Queen and she says something like 'lol you think in such three dimensional terms'