/FPL/

24 hour countdown edition

Tom Ince is the hidden gem

that's not how you spell Ritchie

Lacazette or Lukaku?

Willian/Kane/Jesus or Salah/Lacazette/Jesus?

Call for help

If you have the money, Lukaku

the first one imo

Fabragas> Willian

Zaha>William

De Boer won't make Zaha carve back in defense and all attacking play will go through him

Is Fosu Mensah worth a gamble on loan at palace? 4.5mil

prob not DESU

Riedewald worth a gamble? De Boer worked with him and got him, so obviously he rates him.

Posting best team itt

Too late

'no'

bow down plebians

>West Brom, Bournemouth, Leicester AND Burnley defense

Do you hate clean sheets?

Is Rondon a bad pick?

Got him up with Kane and Defoe.

I dont care about them.

I saw your team in the last thread and I'm even less impressed now

But i do have to admit that they will play against top 4 sides and thats stupid.

>that defence
>that bench
>romeu
Negative points are bad you know

nice

state of this

What is this vice captain nonsense? He will get the points if the captain doesnt play?

Thoughts la, not sure about Gray and im getting increasingly nervous about Jones not playing like some guy said last thread

Who to get instead of Lindeflop?

I feel bad for the ones that don't have Defoe

Bertrand

Already have Cedric la

Pls gibe honest opinion (no hates just likes)

otamendi
Williams
Keane
Trippier
Monreal

>doesn't post bench
I hate it

Please post league codes.

3 west brom players is bad
West Ham defenders is bad
Kante and Dembele is bad
Kane and Eriksen is good

Can't judge properly without bench

Doesn't look good though. West Brom's defence is a meme and you have THREE of them. Lose them all
Dembélé and Kanté are fantasy deadweight. Defensive midfielders don't score well at all
Jesus looks like a better pick than Aguero right now, but I could be wrong

shitposter pls leave

you've invested way to heavily in strikers

get rid of those injured players

>West Ham defenders
u dun goofd

keep Eriksen, Zaha and David Luiz, bin everyone else and redo

Thanks for the advice la but I don't know what to do without my West Brom players OR my life

Still debating if I should switch out Aguero with Jesus. No idea what poop is going to play.

Good solid team. 8/10.

both of them, apparently. I went with Jesus because he's cheaper

Get Jesus and use the extra money for firmino or def

Man, you need to spread your players between more teams. Currently, if Spurs or West Brom start badly, you'll be fucked for life.

Maybe get Mee or Morgan instead of Simpson? That guy is a walking red card.

your teams need to look like this

POST LEAGUE CODES GODDAMN EEEEEEEEET

What you reckon? I think my only decision now is whether to bin Chicharito off for Gabbiadini for the first few matches.

4328643-31486324

looks pretty good to me

Why is everyone going for Zaha this year? He's not that cheap, Palace are mid-table side, and there's a fair chance he won't gel with de Boer's style.

Doesnt work friend.

Ignore the australian
756118-334273

Looks alright, I just wouldn't go with Foster and Dawson together, but if they get a cleansheet then you're good.

De Boer has praised him a lot during preseason, and he had the most points of 7.0 midfielders last year

wondering about going salah/jesus or zaha/kane myself

thanks brat

I'd go for the former personally, but it's a tough call

Surely a Liverpool attacking player is the absolute must have? They're going to cause fucking riots

Why do you feel that way?

desu i have not seen one friendly liverpool game so i have no clue

I agree desu, but can't choose between Salah, Mane and (dare I say it) Coutinho.

rate me boish

is there any pastebin or beginner's guide to /fpl/? i read the official faq, which answered some questions, but i want to know all the ins and outs before i get serious about it.

som

some days i look at it and think its alright and others i dont

why mili over chicharito to start?

do you have a plan to get either/both Lukaku and Kane in if they go off from the start?

ill swap him in, just an oversight

will probably sacrifice jesus for lukaku and turn salah/eriksen into a 7m

Final blueprint. Rate brutally honestly lads pls.

>Question which one is best for the start of the season?

Willian + Wijnaldum

>Willian + Ox

Wijnaldum + Ox

Willian + Ox, I imagine Wijnaldum is more at risk from rotation than Ox

I worry about Redmond.

Dont spend too much on defense, if you do make sure you get clean sheets
Dont spend much on your bench, look for cheap players that will get starts
DMs are not very good, scoring is based on goals and assists for midfielders
You want to spread you buys so one bad game wont cost you 3 clean sheets
Be sure to check what teams are playing and pick/transfer accordingly to the likely result

I'd honestly go with Wij and Willian
Moses is suspended and Hazard is out, so Willian is surely in, plus coutinho is out for the first game at least, so expect Wij to come into midfield
I don't expect Ox to get many points by comparison

>What little tips I've learned in 3 seasons for extra success.

Cheap keepers are best. Heaton @ 5 w/a 4.5 like Fabinski, Boruc, or Gomez should pay of this season.

>Outside def backs & def who get up or score a lot of headers from set pieces are key.

Never pick dms. They are absolute shiteeee for fpl pts.

>One good pricey striker, ex. Kane, Lukaku, ect. Plus two 7-8.5 range strikers who consistently start, ex. Benteke, Chicarito, Austin, Firmino, King.

A balanced mid is what makes or breaks you.

>Always balance your team with no more than 2 players from the same team to start the season if possible. Def no more than 1 set of 3 players from the same team.

Plan not a team for the whole season, but the best team for the first 4 games.

>Unless absolutely necessary due to unforeseen rape and/or frail bones, save your free weekly transfers. 2-3 free ones at a time is key to successfully rejuvenate your team.

Hope I helped some user.

Not sure about Firmino, Redmond,Dummett, Mee, or my keepers.

Help?

Why do you think 2 GKs from the same team is ok? Pick Elliot for 4.0m, he's starting for Newcastle.

only worry is vardy when he faces UTD

Because if the first keeper gets injured, the second keeper is guaranteed to start the next week.

Is Elliot definitely a starter? The only reason I did my same-team tactic is because I thought none of the 4.0s would start

Please rate my team.

I'm getting nervous.Someone please rate this team.

3/10

Yes he should be, Elliot is rafa's favourite

desu there's not many good options in the 4.0-4.5 range for defenders. I'm not sure whether Dummett will start, not sure whether benitez is preferring manquillo. i would've had yedlin but he's ded

Doubling up on Chelsea at GK/Defence isn't the best idea. Consider swapping Courois for Ge Gea, or either of them for a United / City player

Sell Sigurdsson - he definitely won't be playing for the first week, and maybe not the second either. Buy him again once the transfer window is over if you really want him.

w-what's wrong with it?The only reason RLC is playing is because I'm sure Sigurdsson won't play this week.Swap Eriksen out for Hazard when he's fit, should be good.

thanks, exactly the kind of tips i was looking for.
what i'm still unsure about is the player market and the whole deal of swapping players. on average how many times do you sell and buy players throughout the season? does their value change often and hard? and is there a special pool of players for free transfer or what do pick from?

The main problem with swapping out Sigurdsson is that I don't know who will definitely start for City and I want someone who costs 8.5 max.

You get 1 free transfer a week, and if you don't use it you get 2 for the next week (they don't stack up after that though, it stays at 2). I tend to make 2 transfers every 2 weeks. You also get a "wildcard" that allows you unlimited free transfers, you can use it once before christmas and once after.

Value changes are based on how many people are buying / selling that player. It tends to only change by 0.1 most gameweeks, but if someone unknown plays amazing / someone sits on the bench for a few matches, it can change by 0.2 or 0.3

If you weren't already loaded up on Palace players, I'd tell you to get Zaha.

Pogba and Mhkitaryan are options, so is Wijnaldum

I don't like to double up on defence like you have with chelsea. Keane is a good pick but Everton have horrible opening fixtures. Loftus-Cheek and Arter won't get many points. Risky forward line though could turn out OK. Trippier is injured.

pls rate

How is Elliot Rafa's favourite if he only played 3 games last season, while Darlow played 36?

He was injured

He works in funny ways. Elliot has been #1 choice in preseason, with rumours of darlow getting sold about too

>Rooney tsb 16%
>Jesus tsb 13.5%
>Aguero tsb 10.8%

Pretty good, don't personally rate Darmian and unsure if he'll start though
Redmond should be alright, Southampton's opening fixtures are decent

In fairness he is cheap, but for some reason people don't realise that he's slow as shit and will get something like 5 goals and 2 assists all season. Not a bad player if he's played a bit deeper, but not a good fantasy football pick imo

why do people pick abraham? swansea got a pretty rough start imo

Finally settled on Aguero instead of Kane and hopefully I will manage to refrain from changing my squad from now on.

Would really have liked to managed to stick Fabregas in there, because I think he will be an absolute steal at 7.0

for now my midfield and attack is:

zaha - alli - salah - ward prowse - carroll
aguero - kane - firmino