Is he autistic?

Is he autistic?

shortlist.com/entertainment/sport/michael-owen-films-movies-jurassic-park-cool-runnings-rocky

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WqOxNspUPyE
youtube.com/watch?v=9O8R51YzyvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is he gay?

>"Rocky IV’s my favourite film. Didn’t like Rocky I, it’s rubbish.”

my sides
it's like a good comedy

That's exactly the kind of thing you'd expect Michael Owen to say tbf. He's basically a 10-year old, mentally speaking.

>tfw too intelligent to enjoy movies

youtube.com/watch?v=9O8R51YzyvY

>when they don't score, they hardly ever win

>I’ve seen Heat. Wasn’t great.
Huh.
>I preferred Ghost.
HAHAHAHHAAAAHAHHA

>you now remember when he said "galloping like a steam train" in reference to yaya toure vs rmd

don't know why people slate owen for this. that arrogant winning attitude is the reason he became a top class footballer, even if he has to embarrass some kid along the way

a winning attitude is fine and all but he seems just like an autistic retard imo cheering like he won the world cup against that random nutter in goal.

Messi also said he doesn't like films or music or TV / reading either.

Is there a link between autism and not being emotionally stimulated by art?

I think the exact opposite may be true for the majority of people on the spectrum, just going off the context in which autism is generally discussed. They could outliers though. It's more likely an IQ thing.

I think it's more about being obsessed about the things you like and having zero interest in everything else

Are you tarded, only working class people really follow sports and entertainment, serious professionals are dedicated and motivated by their work.

I think he's a sociopath actually. The guy is really fucking strange. Empathy seems to be like an alien concept to him.

I get what you're saying but no there's something clearly missing here. I'd imagine neither of them have read anything beyond a footballers autobiography. Owen describing suffering or bored through these particular movies.. it shows a lack of curiosity that is quite odd.

Based people like Owen always makes normalfags butthurt.

Kicks a fucking ball around for a few hours a day. Get the fuck out.

>I’d have preferred a good documentary, to be honest. I like factual stuff. I don’t like being kidded by anything.
woah he is actually woke as fuck and not falling for hollywood propaganda

I think it just means he has trouble separating fiction from reality. Maybe he had an incident as a child where he was made a laughingstock for believing a disney story was real or something.

>well done, he's 13