How's it going over there, lads?

What's the reaction to the Jo Cox murder over there? Are people being fazed at all in terms of who they're voting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-lead-ipsos-mori-who-will-win-leave-campaign-remain-european-union-a7084951.html
newstatesman.com/2016/06/nigel-farage-s-anti-eu-poster-depicting-migrants-resembles-nazi-propaganda
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-brexit-poster-vans-eu-referendum-london-remain-breaking-point-a7085396.html
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage-copies-nazi-propaganda-8209318
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>thinking Brexit will happen

Wow Sup Forums is even more stupid than I thought

Media are pushing the narrative that "ITS ALL OVER FOR BREXIT" But I doubt that many have switched votes. People are pretty fucking polarized these days and the left/social media is one giant echo chamber.

Smarter than you combined, Aussie.

Morning.

This death won't change much. Remain voters are jumping all over it and using it for their own gain by painting all brexiters as racist psychopaths (funny that, considering these are the same people who claim #notallmuslims), and on the other hand, Leave voters have reacted in disgust at the way her death is being used. No one's minds will be changed.

So effectively it's as we were, with Leave winning in almost every poll. Keep the belief.

>I want to vote leave
>Oh no, the media is saying a brexit supporter shot a remain supporter, even though witness accounts state the shooter did NOT yell "Britain first"
>that's it, I'm voting remain

That's what the left thinks.

Sadly, I'm sure there are some people who are that much of a sheep.

Christ, I'm so nervous about this. Please get out of the EU

When will England wake up and ban guns?

QUADS CONFIRM

MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

Same here, mate. I'm fluctuating between extreme confidence and shattering nerves. Just gonna keep campaigning and speaking to everyone I know in the coming days. We could be on the brink of something great here, gotta just keep plugging away.

Let's just hope for the best. Brits better keep fighting until the morning following the referendum. I know those bastards got this.

Make Britain Gallant Again. I expect to see you bastards with a wine glass in one hand and cigar in the other when you guys leave. God speed.

I'm a bit worried; without the two campaigns soaking up airtime, the media is going to be full of 'vigils and eulogies' for the dead MP.

I loathe the grief whoring this country seems to have developed since Diana got wrapped around a pillar.

I'd prefer a pint of some nice bitter and a pipe full of some English flake, thank you very much.

And you chose a pre-1801 flag, why?

I hope you can get your sovereignty back. Exit is the only way.

Even Hillary Clinton has paid tribute.

To an unknown , low level British MP , only elected a year ago?

That's like our Queen paying tribute to a dead state senator from Wisconsin.

This absolutely smells of New World Order - she was one of "them" , being groomed for power.

We were never going to leave in the first place. Never underestimate the cowardice of people when it comes to voting for something new.

Seemed a bit odd to me as well. Let's see how this one plays out

Good luck bro.
I want to see the EU burn.
How about making trade pacts with your dominions?

Then you concede that the Aussie is right.

This will surely swing the undecided vote to remain.

How high do the numbers need to be the ensure against another Austrian-style turnaround once the fake postal ballots are counted?

By my reckoning, if the Brexit side can capture 55% of the vote, they'll be safe. But as we learned in Austria, a 52% to 48% lead on the day of the election isn't enough to guarantee victory.

Good luck, m8. Vote Leave!

Was the guy shouting "Britain first" confirmed as a hoax?

MBGA!

Too early to tell. Give us till Monday.

You think so? Damn

KEK WILLS IT

quads confirm.

UK out !
Pave the way for the rest of us.

This, hopefully we won't lose too many in
>I am now a #remainmissile
circumstances

But I thought gun laws stopped gun crime

From some reports it sounds like the guy built his own crude shotgun or flintlock.

it's been decided

Same.
I want that neoliberal capitalistic rich men club to just tumble down and die.

And burn Empress Merkel on the fuming pile of embers that is left.

This may be alex jones level, but I honestly believe the Jews are behind this somehow. The timing.
And then within one day, they know what magazines he subscribed to?

He couldn't have waited a week to blow her head off?

>leave is winning in the polls
>Meeting of bilderberg group
>Jo Cox gets murdered
>Blame Britain First

Coincidence?

>Coincidence?
It might be a coincidence that Jo Cox was killed. The media response is no coincidence at all.

It's the most obvious falseflag in history, it's shady as fuck.

Okay, here's an update: so the remain train have obviously tried capitalizing on the murder (it quite clearly wasn't politically motivated at all, the man was just an insane loner).

They're scraping the barrel trying to affiliate him somehow with the Leave/Brexit campaign. "he once visited a website that had neo nazi content on it, a witness claims he shouted "[put] Britain first" (or something to that effect) before his attack, and there is coincidentally a far-right group in Britain called "Britain first", who happen to be pro-Brexit, so now the media is trying to associate the murderer with britain first/brexit. (this bullshit was literally on the BBC news earlier, propaganda is so predictable)

They're also delaying the campaigning, "out of respect", which is buying the remain campaign more time to allow the tables to turn.

David Cameron is getting Gibraltar to vote (theyre not even british, theyre fucking spanish as far as I'm concerned) and its in their interest for britain to remain shackled to the EU, so the whole of Gibraltar who've the audacity to think they're british are going to stab *real* Britons in the back and selfishly vote remain.

I don't want to jinx it but I'm feeling confident the murder won't change anything, But now I fear about Gibraltar. They might tip the balance.

Here's a graphic depiction of what has happened OP.
Brexit is kill, there is no hope for Europe.

Nice theory mate, quit posturing and pony up with evidence.

Who set it up and how?

>(it quite clearly wasn't politically motivated at all
Murderer shouted "Britain First!"
So it WAS politically motivated. It's all over our media.

top kek

Keep it up

Sky is covering this more than they did Paris or Brussels.

If the Jews didn't set this up somehow...by the time the truth comes out, it will be too late.

She is being portrayed as some sort of brave saint.

If Gibraltar can vote, will falklands vote to?

>Who set it up and how?

Remain, they are that desperate.
Paying a looney nut to whack someone, that's hardly difficult.

They are on Sky right now going through newspapers on air and saying how violent and divisive this campaign has become and that it's "just not worth it."

>She is being portrayed as some sort of brave saint.

A martyr for Remain, exactly what they needed.

Vite remain cuz thats what Jo wanted.
Especially Labour voters.

oh its you, are you /PNormaljames on reddit ? did you write that cuckstory fiction about how your white girl went with abos and now you have to pay for her kids ?

JUST LEAVE IT DAVE, IT AINT WORTH IT

Well Ireland isn't really in the union any more so...?

Not officially, but Britain First, the far right group, has denied any affiliation with this guy, claiming it heresay.
I've lost the link but I also read somewhere that the guy who claimed he heard that had in fact retracted his statement, but of course the media are in no rush to ammend this little detail.

WITNESSED

Nobody is really taking about how it effects the referendum yet as any point of view will be automatically smacked down by "SHE ONLY JUST DIED YOU CRETIN". It won't be until next week that start seeing the damage. One news paper has already openly linked it to BREXIT, bit it was only the Daily Star so who cares. I do think that this has cost us the vote though, unfortunately.

Also, this is almost certainly a false flag.

If the police report comes out saying that Jo was killed trying to stop a fight between this Mair nutter and some other bloke, then there should some suspicion about the media's haste to brand this a politically motivated attack.

Isn't Jewbraltar a historically fucked up place? Why even hold it? It rings in my mind as a place of tragedy and disaster for anyone who would soil their hands with it.

This just about sums it up. This guy single handedly rekt BREXIT.

Meh

It won't change much

I've always been of the opinion that remain will win anyway due to the 10% of people who "don't know" voting conservatively

There are some vague articles in the Guardian about MUH atmosphere of hatred but the connection is tenuous as fuck

Also he was a former psychiatric patient

right now sky has a priest on holding up the yorkshire post "Our Jo" with the photos where she looks like emma watson after a 3rd degree burn...

Nice try Hans but he didn't. Although I'm not surprised that's the lying narrative that your cucked media are spinning.

Heard on the news about this, the man was apparently waiting for her then shot and stabbed her and shouted "Britain first!".

Really?
What the fuck is even going on?

Our media is saying exactly the same rumour boyo

pretty much this

>obody is really taking about how it effects the referendum
You can tell the effect it will have by what happened to the market and the pound as soon as her pulse stopped.

Remember when Sweden had to vote to enter the eurozone and a "yes" politician was murdered? Everyone thought it would make them vote in, but they didn't.

It was before the cuckening though

Just like prohibition stopped alcohol consumption?
It only reduces, no one is naive enough to believe it will stop all related crime, you silly cunt nugget.

This seriously happened? Do you know the name?

Apparently, it was a complete lie that he ever shouted anything; its been debunked. But the damage has been done, now. There probably is a chance it's enough to sway the hordes of politically-uninformed left-wing plebs into following this cinematic narrative

I saw a load of cringey signs saying "we wont let your death be in vain- #VoteRemain"

Fucking morons. her death WAS in vain. That's the tragedy of it. Disingenuous toe-rags, the lot of them.

Making murder illegal doesn't stop murders, should we therefore legalize murder?

This stinks of the merchant.

Praise KEK

>3685▶
>
>>(it quite clearly wasn't politically motivated at all
>Murderer shouted "Britain First!"
>So it WAS politically motivated. It's all over our media.

He didn't. our media is just shitposting lies all over us. According to every single eye-witness, they didn't hear such a statement from him. The myth that he shouted "Britain first" originates from a tweet and has no substantial evidence whatsoever to support this claim to it.

My county flag has a poorly-drawn Injun head slapped onto it.

Your history sucks. Gibraltar is a strategic diamond, just look at a fucking map.

I just don't get why this politician, and woman no less, would ever be trying to get involved with two schizoid leeds freak of nature blokes. I thought you guys had paddies every 10 yards to make sure none of you cucks have a possible shank or bike tire on you?

This.

>and a "yes" politician was murdered? Everyone thought it would make them vote in,

True, but that killer never made political statements.
This guy did the white equivalent of allahsnackbar.
It doesnt matter if he did or didnt, the story is out there already.

Leave needs to focus on the fact this guy was a real nutjob, and try to guilt / shame anyone who tries to link this BS to score political points.

>This seriously happened? Do you know the name?
Anna .... Lind. or something like that

I hope all the leavers are pointing out how much remain is using Cox for political gains. Not very decent of them. I have a hard time imagining Farage saying the same stupid shit as Cox's husband did if his wife was to die. I imagine he would be morning and not playing politics by telling people to vote leave to honor his wife.

I doubt people are dumb enough to fall for the remain's bullshit.

Of course the leftist media were initially because they couldn't let the opportunity slide to be complete pieces of shit but they were quickly corrected.

when are they going to investigate the husband's mistress?

That's not the right flag you dumb yank

The problem is, I cannot find a single credible source to back this up. All the news outlets are still reporting this "Britain first" shit, no one has admitted that it was a lie, or that the eye witness has retracted the statement. I can only find this information, that it is indeed bullshit and lies, on internet blogs.
I really want to get to the bottom of this. I'm not 100% convinced that this was a false flag, but it is all sketchy as fuck. Maybe it was a coincidence, but the media are definitely taking advantage of this to push their remaintrain

i imagine any murder that isn't islamic motivated is a big news story.

>when are they going to investigate the husband's mistress?

>bringing little kids to a political rally that is sure to be not friendly.

Pretty fucking reckless if you ask me.

>One news paper has already openly linked it to BREXIT

actually quite a few of them have already. the most recent was the spectator.

Furthermore why did he shoot her, instead of the faggot whose cock he was apparently trying to suck by force, since that's the only possible reason why he wouldnt have just shot him if he was having such an issue with him and had a gun AND a shank on him.
It sounds like the bong version of how niggers lure people to them with false needs of urgent help so they can beat/kill them and take all their shit.

Ah that place.
Then I was right.
That is a place of much tragedy and death and bad things.

Nah, I'm ok with the flag, fuck the irish.

You think there are still modern day versions of Saville who get first dibs on the corpse when it comes in?

Not kidding, Saville really had this arrangement.

There's a webm of the witness stating repeatedly that there was no "britain first."

Thank you Frog God

>1 post by this ID

>Why even hold it?
M-muh monkeys

Only if you're spanish, it's proof the brits kicked your arse. If you're a brit it means you can blockade the mediterranean at a moments notice and can base an army, fleet or squadron in europe and near africa whenever you feel like it.

The eternal cube strikes again

>1 post by this ID

Thursday the 16th of June 2016

>exactly one week before Brexit
>polls slide in favour of leave
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-lead-ipsos-mori-who-will-win-leave-campaign-remain-european-union-a7084951.html
LEAVE 53%
REMAIN 47%
>get pic related through door
>Nigel branded a Nazi
newstatesman.com/2016/06/nigel-farage-s-anti-eu-poster-depicting-migrants-resembles-nazi-propaganda
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-brexit-poster-vans-eu-referendum-london-remain-breaking-point-a7085396.html
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage-copies-nazi-propaganda-8209318
>Jo Cox is murdered by a mentally ill man
>main talking point is "he shouted Britain First!"

And here I was thinking the furthest they would go would be a postal fraud!

But the globalists have billions of pounds at steak

"it is childish nonsense to say that a British government rules Britain, it's nothing to do with the British government of the British people, the government of the world is the financial government the power of money alone!"

t. Sir Oswald Mosley

Interesting. I never found that.
The closest thing I found was amateur footage of the arrest. The guy was quiet throughout, despite the media claiming several named witnesses hearing him chant Britain first during the whole procedure.