What the FUCK was his problem?

What the FUCK was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4780542/St-Louis-Cardinals-rally-cat-goes-MISSING-stadium.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He wanted love.

>What the FUCK was his problem?
asshole ballpark security wouldn't let the little kitty play around in the grass.

bet the aspies in /mlb/ lost their shit

my exgf took my cat when she left me.
i miss him.

That fucking bitch

You need to go and get your cat back. Fuck women who take pets that weren't theirs in the first place.

so get him back you beta shitter. i bet she was cheating on you for months before she finally left, you're a complete walking mat.

just when I thought the fucking rally squirrel was over we get this bullshit. I'M HERE FOR BASEBALL NOT FURRIES

she's 2000 miles away.
i am a complete walking mat. thanks for reminding me - i had forgotten for five minutes.
whether or not she was cheating i can't be certain.

It's a CATastrophe!
[spoiler]meowth, that's right[/spoiler]

Go get your cat, you goddamn pussy.

if you weren't willing to go get your cat back, i say the cat is with much better owner.

And the stupid fucking Cardinals let just any old fat, dumb bitch take the cat - and of course the useless cunt promptly lost him.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4780542/St-Louis-Cardinals-rally-cat-goes-MISSING-stadium.html

Go stab her in the head with a kitchen knife

serves you right for not owning a dog

cant. not enough room in a shitty studio apt. id love a dog but cats are the best i can do

i bet you were a cuck.. only faggots own cats, faggot

kys. actually do end your life

I was at that game. I watched the replay of rallycat to see if you can see me on tv because i was right there but some guy was standing up directly in front of me so you can only see my shoulder. Great game glad were finally above .500. Never catch the cuns tho

>cat lover on dogs
>"not very fond of dogs, too much maintenance and too high energy for my lifestyle"
>dog lover on cats
>FUCKING CAT FAGGOTS ALL CATS SHOULD BE SKINNED ALIVE WITH THEIR OWNERS

Can that cat beat this man in a race?

Darren?

really, really, really good post

exemplary post there

'no'
'no'

>get BTFO
>"n-no"

i can feel the ASS hurt through the phone lines

>high energy
someones never heard of a lab

>tfw travel to much for work to get a doggo
Feels bad man
Cats can be okay, used to hate them but my exs cat was pretty based fluffy and playful but i get allergies from them so would never willingly own one

based lovecraft

and it's true, dogs are servile while cats are autonomous. as a cat lover though I accept that dogs are much more intelligent and sensitive, and of course social with you to a big degree. it's fucking apples and bananas, they're totally different animals and companions

>tfw cardinals win world series every year in which a rally animal emerges
happy 2017 cards fan, we're goin' all the way fellas

This

>Not owning both a cat and a doggo

It's like everyone here is poor or something.

know what i'm sayin familia senpai??

>tfw no gf

dunt wory guy kats now ther way hoem
hill get bak eventuly

Fuck her mom, get her on your side. Destroy your ex-gf, get back cac.

ahhaahahahhaha wtf dude why did you allow this

>dogs are servile
They are but they need to be properly trained, otherwise they turn into what Lovecraft is talking about. He's basically describing the worst of a horribly trained dog. Cats are independent and self serving. They can be affectionate as well but it's always on their terms.