It begins

cnbc.com/2016/06/16/jo-coxs-tragic-death-may-halt-pro-brexit-momentum-analysts-say.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw
twitter.com/aemonite/status/743547895572500480
archive.is/pqVzb
twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/743709459810127872
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just because they want her death to halt the leave campaigns momentum, doesn't mean it will.

I cannot fucking believe this Britain First rumour. The source was a guy in traffic not even there at the time, eyewitnesses said that it did not happen, but it's in every fucking news story about this.

Subversion at its finest. I don't genuinely believe this hurt the leave movement but they're going to blow it out of proportion as if it did. Remain strong uk

S O U R C E ?

>Remain strong uk
>Remain strong
>Remain

kek

That's what happens against russia everyday.

I fucking knew/guessed something like this would happen.
Tbh who else wasn't expecting an event like this?

>we're gonna halt the campaign for today
>to adjust it accordingly

use logic and reason brit cucks, logic and reason.

the death has literally no connecton to brexit.

nobody's buying this bollocks

>Dear easily coerced populous, please stop being so easily coerced.

Oh ok.

don't worry guys

It's funny how a few little acts like this murder can be amplified by the media and dictate the political future of eurpoe.

well, if they are so easily coerced, easily coerce them back into the brexit camp.

youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

What..

Why would this affect anything to do with it? The reasons people have to leave or remain in the EU have nothing to do with this low level mp.

Fucking papers.

Vote LEAVE

If you guys vote leave, please try to get your fucking guns back please.

If we vote leave we'll be going from one dictatorship to another.

Also, I wouldn't fucking trust the current population of Britain to handle guns responsibly with my fucking life.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. But if anything was ever a false flag, this would be imo.

>Some no-name Labour politician is shot and stabbed, elected very recently and with no real presence afaik
>Weapon used is "homemade" and a witness describes it as the size of a cucumber and looking like a matchlock from the 1700s
>Guy didn't go for a big politician or something who wasn't just a mouth to speak through their agenda
>Guy yelled "Britain First!" as if he didn't know that this would only hurt his cause
>Him even yelling "Britain First" isn't confirmed but is still a huge talking point in the case

KEK

literally

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Say hello to UK, province of the EU

Praise kek, for he speaks through the trips

>Him even yelling "Britain First" isn't confirmed

It was confirmed but not the way they wanted it to be, as it was confirmed to be bullshit and untrue. "Witness" who stated so later admitted he wasn't even there.

twitter.com/aemonite/status/743547895572500480

>kill one of your people just to remain in the EU
Lefties are truly the cancer of every country, they don't have any kind of national pride and will always be cucked by the globalists agenda

You're just an angry Little Englander.

>>kill one of your people
the Jews don't consider us human.

archive.is/pqVzb

Are my fellow Brits really so stupid? "Cor blimey mate, that there pro-EU news report done says that bloody daft murderer was shouting and bawling about being pro-Brexit! That's all the bloody evidence I need, what." Surely no one is this stupid. Fat Americans, yeah, they fall for obvious false flag shit every week, but come on, not us.

Never underestimate the naivety of the average voter

H O L Y F U C K

will the bbc ever report on this?

These snakes. I'd expect nothing less from them.

Do YOU think they will?

pro russian twitter
nice source

LOOK AT THIS

twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/743709459810127872

>1 week out from bexit vote
>A lovely young woman who stands up for refugees out campaigning to stay in EU.
>Evil man with an evil firearm kills her and screams "Britain first"
>Connections to "far right" groups.

Its all so perfect for them isnt it.

i switching my vote to remain... because of Jo

No, it's not funny. It's not funny at all.