BLM Takes over Orlando Vigil

>"I was really afraid to come up here because there's a lot of white people in the crowd"
youtu.be/Ge9pHidD8sc

The media this past week has been calling for unity and shit between gays and Muslims. This fucking niggeress has the nerve to demand attention to a cause that doesn't exist during a fucking event of mourning?

God I hate this planet

It really seems that BLM's goal is to just make everyone hat blacks.

The comments section of the video is in agreement. Bitch talks about racism yet acts completely racist herself

That's the beauty of BLM, it's obviously morally bankrupt. It's kind of like a message to feminists, what if you're the same and you're simply too stupid to realise it?

Let red pilled black folk tear them apart. They'll only listen to blacks.

That fucking voice... kill me.

>red pilled
>black
A needle in a hay stack if there ever was one

As with any group that had a culture of collectivism, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

>same video
>replace "white" with "black"
>17 day 24 hour coverage of "white supremacy hate crime murder wave"

The entire crowd is guilty of cowardice. If you were a true American or cock sucker you wouldn't let this piece of shit hijack the Vigil to bitch about their special snowflake status. Complaining about "equality" while sowing racially charged messages that would be crucified if a white person said it.

If only that were common
I know right, look at the cucks standing behind her as if they did something wrong. These people are pussies

It only takes one.

It only takes one persuasive, intelligent, charismatic black man to point out the hypocrisy and tell them all that if he were really internalizing some sort of bigotry, it'd be the bigotry the race baiting media wants him to feel against whites.

It only takes one.

For a limited time only, I'll even write your script for you, I know you're reading this. That's kind of sad, but know I have good reasons for not wishing to be a public face myself. I'd rather get a few job offers first, to be honest.

What is BLM about again?

The modern Black pride movement, basically to make everyone feel guilty about slavery and shit that happened 150 years ago. The end result is supposed to be reperations paid by the govt to all people of color. It was started by a white bisexual college kid if that gives you a better idea

They do exist, however. There was a great video a while back of a black cop who had grown up under Jim Crow patiently trying to explain to BLM protesters that they're being just as racist as the thing they're pretending to fight.

HA

I heard about this the other day. They whined about the lack of people coming out to mourn blacks.

Though what is interesting, I really haven't heard MSM mention that most killed in Orlando are Mexican. Though I have been away the internet and TV since Sunday

Why do you care about a fag vigil anyways?

I was starting to care, then everyone went after guns and ignored Islamic terrorism

she should be.

She's the laughing stock of the white world now.

The Loony Coons are at it again.

what a qt. that nervous, shaky voice turns my dick to diamonds.

do you think she'll go for a white guy?

they did the same when isis attacked France

its funny how the leaders of the movement have been proven to all be lair or criminals.

>the founder was white who pretended to be black or race mixed cant remember
>there was a women who did the same
>another is on the FBI wanted list
>one of the higher member was pimping a underage white girl.

Just proving again how obsolete people of african heritage are. It's fucking hilarious. They just can't help themselves in this regard.

You'd think they'd do everything in their power prove people wrong about the perception of blacks but instead have only had the opposite effect.

its not a fag vigil
the victims werent out in the open streets flaunting their homosexuality in the face of the unwanting and unasking public like mardi gras faggots do
there were people just having a nice time at a place they felt accepted.
sure they were gay, but they werent fags

>mizzou
nope, not surprised in the least to see this.

ITT white people realize they're perceived just as hostile and violent as walking through a ghetto

Daily reminder that identity politics evolved out of the CIA's efforts to derail OWS.

fuck no
No sane person would roll up to a bunch of thugs playing dice in the ghetto and go "I see a lot of black people here, it sure is scary".
She's not scared of them, otherwise she wouldn't hijack their event.