A. Your religious beliefs now

B. Would you rather convert to Islam or die?

Me:
Roman Catholic
I'd convert to Islam. It's the same God, they even believe in Jesus, and they take their faith seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N9ShgkRQ93o?t=1h50m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=ltUgObysAqs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mafia
youtube.com/watch?v=FY4DCG-nFBI
youtube.com/watch?v=MVIITgFzc58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But they are very insecure about it. Why else do they kill each other in Islamic countries? They are insecure in their own faith.

> I didn't see Abdul pray at the mosque on Friday so therefore he must be kuffar

>Allah says to kill muslims who become dirty kuffar or else I'll burn in hell too!

and so on.

Lutheran
Christ is life and death is gain.
youtu.be/N9ShgkRQ93o?t=1h50m5s

Muslim

B. Would you rather convert to Islam or die?
Moot point since I'm already Muslim, but if I weren't, and had no interest in becoming one, I'd refuse.

There's no compulsion in religion though.

A. None
B. If it were an invasion on the US by some kind of Muslim superpower, I'd "convert" just in order to live and fight against the tyranny. Otherwise, if it's a magical "truly convert or die" question, I'd simply die. A life of subjugation is no life at all.

Well would you switch sects?

islamists do not take their religion seriously. they will drink alcohol, fuck outside of marriage, eat bacon, fuck little boys in the ass, everything they claim to be against. then they'll shoot up gays.
theyre the worst fucking religion in the world.

so the rapee becomes the rapist eh user?

A. None really, I'm your generic "christian".
B. I'll just pretend and go on with my life.

Die.

Are you actually willing to apostasize? They don't believe in Christ. They believe He was a prophet, not the Son of God as He truly is. Don't be a wimp. Be like the martyrs before you and accept death and thw baptism of blood.

Or you could just be fooling me and calling catholics cucks

>It's the same God
By the way, this shit right here ? Bullshit.
Christianity worships the trinity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
By making HUGE stretches you could consider Allah the Father, but Mohammed is most definetely not the fucking Son and Islam has no Holy Spirit.
The whole "Islam worships the same god" is some old-ass propaganda that for some reason is still around and refuses to die.

This in a nutshell is my problem with Islam, if they are so great what have they ever done for the planet, honestly if Murica didn't pull Little Britain into a War because Iraq tried to exclude both our nations from buying Saddams Oil we wouldn't of had to bomb them, they forced our hand stupid fucking muslims, then we did the same to Gaddafi.

Orthodox heretic (with heretical worship of Hel, Sabazios and the Lilitu).
My ancestors are smiling upon me, Muhammadan. Can you say the same? Of course not, they're always angry. Probably something to do with burning in hell forever, after a lifetime of raping little boys.

They both don't exist is what they mean you idiot lol.

A. None
B. Pretend to convert just to buy enough time to get the fuck out.

Fucking heretic
I'm a Roman Catholic and if it ever came to that situation I'd would die and take as many mudslimes with me

I would rather die than converting to islam.

I don't belong to any sect.

But, hypothetically, if say a shia or whatever forced me to join their interpretation of Islam on pain of death, I wouldn't.

"Allah" is the arabic word for God, Arab Christians use it too.

We create as we were created.

Nothing is more powerful than creation.

Create the world as you were created.

Religion is all about power, the power of love, of life.

DO NOT BE AFRAID OF YOUR POWER, CHRISTIANS. It is God's Gift to you! Be powerful in the image of the Almighty.

I would feign conversion to Islam, and subvert their organization from within.

Buddhist
I would die

>is german baptist from long line of german baptists

>is told to convert to Islam or die

>tells jihadi never

>tells jihadi islam is false religion started by devil

>tells jihadi to convert to christianity or burn in hell forever

>jihadi chops off my head

>I become christian martyr and rule with Christ for 1,000 years

>I enjoy my heavenly mansion with olympic size pool and ferrari that never rusts or needs maintenance for rest of eternity

A. Fedora
B. Die

If we ever get a chance to take down islam even if it takes killing mudslim infants, I will take that chance with absolute certainty. Islam is a disease, it is a bigger threat than Global Warming.

Godamn OP you fucking cuck.

Willingingly giving into heresy when you could take out a bunch of saracens before you die and secure a spot in heaven.

>Beliefs?
Shambhala Philosophy.
>Convert or die?
"Convert" and suicide bomb the local mosque.

They believe Jesus was a Muslim
>literally WE WUZ the religion

Music for the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=ltUgObysAqs

Fucking kill yourself. What the fuck are you even doing in America you unrepentant sandnigger fag?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mafia

We're dead either way...

A) Atheist rationalist
B) Die. Unless they could actually prove with hard evidence that they're absolutely 100% correct. Otherwise honest conversion would be impossible

>Fucking kill yourself.
Suicide is haram :^)

>What the fuck are you even doing in America
I was born here.

Catholic
I will never submit to dirt skinned goat fuckers and their twisted religion. To do so would be to submit to inferior people and I would shame all before me who so valiantly defended their lands from barbarians and butchers

>same God
No it ain't you fucking heretic. Catholics believe in the holy trinity as God, muslims don't. Not the same God. Neither is the jewish one like the Christian one.

Choke a whole pig down your throat

But the difference between us you and Judaism is we follow the teachings of Christ and believe that he is the son of god

looks like someone hasn't researched islam (is it just me or does it seem like catholics fall for this shit more than other sects?)
First, they say Allah and God are the same. They're not. Allah is a perversion of God, and the things they've said contradict each other to a point that proves it.
Second, though they "believe" in Jesus, they only believe he was a prophet, not a personal God, which is one of the fundamental points of Christianity.

This, Muslims even say that the word God is not good enough to describe Allah.

Christians worship Jesus the son of the Jew God. Muslims retro actively claimed Jesus along with of Judeo Christian figures as Muslim, however, if you believe JC is the son of God, you are a heretic in Islams view, thus the two faiths contradict.

You're pretty much already compromised on top of not being a true believer.

A. Agnostic.
B. Die.

Would you renounce Islam and Allah on pain of death then? Taqiya doesn't count, I mean true renunciation.

A. n/a
B. Convert to Islam if I had to in order to not be killed.

this, 100 times this

why do so many "christians" not understand this

>There's no compulsion in religion though.

I thought your religion was nothing but compulsion?

I'd rather die. Also you are not a good Catholic or Catholic at all if you think it's no big deal switching to Islam because it's the "same god"

Given that choice I would go down fighting the Muslim hoards like a man; dragging as many down to hell with me as possible, where I would continue to torment them for an eternity.

Because of constant propaganda. Universal world religion for the antichrist is in the making.

No.

You can't force someone to believe anything. Hypocrites, muslim or otherwise, will have to answer to God.

A: None
B: Convert

Just long enough to be able to kill as many sandnigger at a mosque because they don't believe what I believed. And in that aspect, I will truly be a Muslim.

Best religion
N/A

I'd convert and then commit islamic blasphemy by bombing mecca.

>Current
pagan
>Convert or die?
I think they'll burn me for being a witch, or stone me to death for sex outside of wedlock or something before they even ask.

Aside from that, I might pay lip service and convert but keep worshipping my gods. So I'd die anyway when they find out.

makes sense

I wonder what we need more, a crusade, or an inquisition

>Holy Trinity
>same god as Allah

wew lad

Why not both

Nigga I'm not even a monotheist but een I know that's wrong.

LONDON

that works, count me in

A. Catholic
B. I'd rather die than join the satanic cult of Islam, at least i will become a martyr.

Muslims worship the moon god, they're the definition of pagans. Holy Crusde when?

soon as we get funding

A: Roman Catholic
B: Die, preferably after running out of ammunition.

Traitor. Fuck off

Literal hellhole according to Trump, sorry pal.

Don't you insult based Selene and Artemis. The moon doesn't belong to stinky Allah.

A: Catholic
B: Wouldn't renounce, what is meaning of life, if forced to bound of fear and shame? Without hope of redeption since i would abandon one true lord? Why serve servant, if now i serve master? Only question for me is how to welcome impending death: Go into it like a lamb, proclaiming and glorifying my lord by following his example, or go out with his name on my lips and sword in my hand? Fellow Christians, which of later two would you choose? What if it was only you?

You aren't a Christian.

You are a coward. It's not the same God either, Muslims worship Satan. I hope you wake up soon.

Catholics are not christians so it does not matter anyway

1. Peter 5:8-11 "Be clear-minded and alert. Your opponent the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. Resist him and be firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kinds of suffering. After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you in Christ Jesus to his eternal glory, will restore you, establish you, strengthen you, and support you. Power belongs to him forever and ever! Amen."
youtube.com/watch?v=FY4DCG-nFBI
youtube.com/watch?v=MVIITgFzc58

a atheist
b yes
why not, I want to live.

never surrender

A: agnostic atheist (but i do think there is something up there but i don't know what nor do i really give a shit)
B: i'd rather take a bath in burning napalm than convert. so i'd die. fuck islam.

1. Christian/Atheist.
2. If had to. But first if there was war, i'd be on the christian side.
I don't believe in life after death anyway.

catholics

A. No religious beliefs
B. Yes. Then wash it off in the marshes. It's just a fairytale.

A. Atheist Agnostic
B. Sure, I'd "convert" and act like I believed in their stupid bullshit if it meant I'd live

Not religious.
Sure I would convert if it meant not dying. Who would be stupid enough not to? It's not like they can read your mind and see if you really believe deep inside. A conversion like that only goes as far as appearances.

Atheism
I can pretend.

A) Atheist I guess
B) I'd rather die because I'm just too lazy to go to the mosque, and I'm pretty sure that's the problem for 90% of Sup Forums

>thinking religion is always the same, just some prayers to a magician in the sky right xDDD

Shill thread. If you were a true christian you'd know they reject the divinity of Jesus and the holy trinity. Islam is a goat fucker-tier religion and will be thrown out of Europe. Kys sandnigger.

Bosnians also converted to stay alive. Now they are all white muslims.
either you fight or either you are a faggot.

Protip:all muslims bonians are faggots.

Secular Christian
I won't convert to Islam. My ancestors fought against this shot for centuries and conversion would turn their struggle into pointless fight. Also my name is Krystian so no i wouldn't convert.

I'm not religious but I'm thinking of seeking out a place to become Muslim. I like their social policies towards women and fags

Also, it depends on the sect. I'd only convert to Sufi or Ibadi. They're the only non-shit tier sects.

A. Lutheran
B. Fuck no just kill me

You only have to go once a week

all of you who think to convert are fucking fags.

Take weapons and die like men, you twats.You are no better than those 25 year old syrians running away instead of fighting.

Fucking disgusting

Also i have no idea what i am

isis

>Krystian
Sorry your parents gave you a fag name.

Never give in show them the might of God to all whom threaten his people
DEUS VULT

>secular deist.
>I would probably convert openly if they had me at gunpoint but become a terrorist secretly and suicide bomb a mosque.

If I was forced to convert to this barbaric religion it would probably be the end of the world.
Islam and modern science and philosophy do not work together which means that the most beautiful things in life will no longer be available. They will be banned or removed completely.
Islam is a nightmare.

>It's the same God, they even believe in Jesus, and they take their faith seriously.
You are going straight into hell, buddy.
No (baal), no (Jesus is not a prophet he is God) and no.

Matthew 16:25
For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.

or convert and destroy them from the inside. you have to use brains as well as brawn sometimes. be the jew that Sup Forums has taught you to be. why do you think christians are so weak right now? jesuits.

Deus Vult!
To bad Deus do not exist.

That cuck logic does not work in christianity.

Matthew 10:33 But whoever denies me before people I, too, will deny before my Father in heaven.
Luke 9:26 If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and the glory of the Father and the holy angels.
2. Timothy 2:11-12 This saying is trustworthy: In dying with Christ, true life we gain. Enduring, we with him shall reign. Who him denies,he will disclaim.

BOSNIA.
those guys also converted in hope to live/revenge. Never happened. Then they got childs who are living in muslim laws and after few generation all they know is they are nuslims.

You don t infiltrate nothing, you fight and die like a man,

Fucking faggot surrenders, we are not fags, we are not like those syrian refugee weaklings. We fought the nazi and never surrendered.

Fuck that anyone who think they can convert and maybe one day get back freedom is a fag, it will never happend and your child will be muslims.

No need to, it is a good name and makes me feel proud. I have second name on my act of birth so I could easily switch them but I don't want to.

It's not insecurity, it's obedience. Their faith commands them to kill hypocrites, i.e., Muslims who do not follow the religion.

A: None/ Semi pagan

B: Die