Should Quebec leave Canada and become its own nation, or stay? Join France...

Should Quebec leave Canada and become its own nation, or stay? Join France? How does Sup Forums feel about this baguette land within Canada?

If it got the fuck out we'd instantly become significantly less cucked. Quebec is and has always been lefty heartland.

We'll trade you Alaska for Quebec.

It's literally a third-world shithole.

I'm surprised they still have running water at this point.

Really ought to leave; highest provincial debt/population rate and just a poor as fuck province that contributes absolutely nothing but Ubisoft (who makes shit games anyways) and French (wew lad).

Also, French Canadians are insane. I'm convinced they're not human. They're weird as fuck, degenerate as fuck, and also rude as fuck if you're an anglo (ever been to a bar/restaurant in Quebec?).

We'd better off without them and the maritime provinces (sorry, they're useless).

Quebec should form a nation with the Maritime Provinces, NewFoundland Labrador and North Eastern Ontairo.
Pro: Most of the Liberal Welfare leeches are gone

Then we sell Alaska to them which is Conservative

Selling Alaska to Canada not Quebec*

leave. It'll provide the precedent needed for the prairies to get the fuck out too

Sounds great.

Quebec to France
Texas to Spain
We will make the america great again

So inferring that Canada should consider balkanization?

The maritimes are getting progressively less shitty m8.

I'm from the prairies (SK) and believed that the maritimes have done pretty well for themselves. What exactly makes them 'welfare queens'?

That's a beautiful city. Too bad whites have virtually been wiped out.

Quebec is also the most libtard-infested province in Canada and a feminist haven.

I basing it off what other leafs have said on this board

They fish during the fishing season then live on welfare the rest of the year. Notice their voting patern.

Quebec joining France would violate the Monroe Doctrine it will never happen

Alberta and Sask mostly carry their own weight, except for natives that live in the northern part.

Manitoba is unsalvageable tho.

fuck the french

Quebec is indeed an economical shithole, but because it isn't a country. Before you talk shit again, let me explain.

Every election, the referendum topic comes back up, thus people vote solely based on that.

We have had the same corrupt, up to no good governement for the past 13 years because of that. They push the libshit agenda:
>Mass importation of niggers to get more votes
>High taxes to make welfare a viable option

And just corrupt from end to end. Quebec has no reason to be in this situation, but starting its own country would get it on the road to one of the reatest country there is.

Honestly, most Quebecois are nationalist and somewhat conservative in a non-religious way. We're just getting fucked hard by liberals.

Yeah I live in the Maritimes and that's basically how it is. There's no shame about it at all. People here view it as their right to have the government teat during the off season, rather than working a temporary position somewhere else.

That being said, it's not unsalvageable. There's more oil than a Gulf of Mexico offshore here that can be extracted. Labrador has a decent amount of natural resources to extract, along with the whole Churchill Falls deal. If Quebec fucked off, the rest of Canada would have less patience for electing eternal welfare governments, and people here would get to work. The Maritime Link is supposed to be done next year, so the Newfies can stop getting jewed so hard by Hydro-Quebec for their hydroelectricity.

Canada should honestly join the United States. We're a meme country that only exists because the American Revolutionaries didn't succeed in kicking out the British entirely and all the butthurt loyalists settled here.

The loyalist cringe is powerful, and is so pervasive in the education and media systems that despite literally being Little America and eating all the same food and having almost identical culture that we hate America. It's an inferiority complex writ large, and its senseless, which is why when you ask Canadians to define what makes us different from America they fall back on shitty stereotypes like being nice or harping on about our broken healthcare system rather than articulating anything of real cultural substance.

I can only assume that you're from Quebec, what are your thoughts? Would you rather stay with Canada, or try to become a sovereign nation?

Either get rid of nationalism and stay in Canada or become a sovereign nation. These are our two best options, for both Canada and Quebec. The in-between, right now, is toxic and is destroying both our nations.

>Texas to Spain
have Florida back instead

I think Quebec can be an independent country while the rest of Canada can join the US. Oh and just give Vancouver to China already

Basically this. Vancouver + island can be independent
give Newfoundland to the UK as well

>Should Quebec leave Canada and become its own nation, or stay? Join France? How does Sup Forums feel about this baguette land within Canada?

If we offered you an insane amount of $ to annex Quebec and the Maritime Provinces would you take it?

Land is getting pretty expensive in New England and you guys don't really like them anyway.....c'mon Canada you used to be cool

> Should Quebec leave Canada and become its own nation
Yes.

Imperial cuck, first of all, keep your hands away from Catalonia.