Let's get edgy pol

I'll start, did she deserve it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjK22ho6O5s
huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/sorry-liberals-a-violent-_b_10316186.html
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-17/jo-cox-alleged-killer-tommy-mair-had-neo-nazi-links/7520362
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No you 14 year old autistic summerfag.

Yes, because she was a politician.
All politicians "deserve it".

>literally supported bringing in hordes of raping and murdering shitskins to boost the labour vote

>doesn't deserve it

This. If you take a position in a matter that could make or break the future of a people, especially when it's against the will of most Englishmen, you should think of yourself as a target.
All throughout history polticians, monarchy and elites have been in danger because of the destructive decisions they make. It didn't suddenly change in the last 50 years.

No. Women lack agency, and therefore cannot be held responsible for the stupid shit they do. The """"men""" who allowed universal suffrage to take place and allowed women to participate in government are culpable for the deterioration western civilization.

It was a hoax.

Freemason hand signals and Trannies all over the place with this loon!

youtube.com/watch?v=cjK22ho6O5s

Check out Jeremy Irons and Elton John in drag behind her.

You can see Elton laugh at the Lion reference at 2:16 (216=6x6x6) Elton and Jeremy were involved in the Lion King movie.

Also 'fox' is code for 666.

Her dress also colour shifts from red to orange. Orange is the only word for a colour that adds up to 33.

You have eyes but cannot see

I'm pretty sure she got the point.

>Not knowing what a summerfag is

2:16 is from another video. It's at 0:52, like the still.

I

No

yes.

>MI:6 Thread?
MI:6 Thread

I don't think that she deserves to die for what she believes like any other person, but it would be interesting to see what happens if it was an anti immigration politician being shot by a schizophrenic shouting "immigrants first".

I'm sure leftist dickheads would be fine with that.

nobody cares when mudshits kill hundreds in terrorist attacks.
why should i care when mudshit enablers die? at some point you have to grow up and admit the world is not the pretty equal place you were taught it to be

>caring about foreigners over citizens
>not deserving
He was philosphically justified

you have wives but can only watch

Noone deserves to die for their political beliefs

Also it is an affront to the country in general to have random wackos running around killing elected representatives

Lithium is effective in treating schizophrenia I'm told

CARLOS

She chose her side.

a politican only has duty to the citizens of the country. To use a legal system that inhibits free behaivour to bring about the destruction of those citizens justifies the murder of said politicians.

Jedem das seine

Of course, then the violence would be justified a literal nazi who is oppressing them. Did you not read the huffington post's thoughts on the matter:

huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/sorry-liberals-a-violent-_b_10316186.html

It is only a crime if you attack a liberal as a conservative (unless you are a conservative muslim, because then it is whitey's fault too.)

>for their political beliefs
how about her actions? like that she was more worried about letting some ragheads into the UK to rape and have another Roterham than she was about her own people?

She deserved it, but it was a false flag. Even the weapon makes no sense. "a homemade shotgun, happens to cream "Britain first?"

They are making a shrine out of her "barge." The Jews did this.

They would blame the politician for "whipping up hatred"

ask the Bilderberg group, they're the ones what did it

>shouted 'Britain First'

False flag to turn people towards the EU

Ironic they are praying for her in a Christian Church when she was trying to destroy Christendom in the UK.

Another example is when the crowd cheered after a paki bitch told Tommy Robinson he deserved death threats on some show.
Left wing violence is perfectly acceptable according to our unbiased media

The person who did it, why has their name not been released?

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-17/jo-cox-alleged-killer-tommy-mair-had-neo-nazi-links/7520362

:^)

You pesky anglo nazis, you deserve to be replaced

GODDAMMIT CARLOS!!!

This, desu. Smart, but evil men put her up to it.

Anyone that stands for the EU, the IMF and mass immigration is a traitor and deserves to die.

Anglo nazis can fuck off and die. Mair's father was probably a coward who didn't serve his country in the second world war.

kek'd

She was a refugee loving cuck, good riddance