Your opinion on your country's female?

Your opinion on your country's female?

South Korean girls are arrogant, stupid, greedy.

Finnish girls are little piggies who drink way too much cider.

Like them. I really hope fitness culture will spread even more and there will be much more big asses around me

they are polite but very slutty because of american culture spreading like cancer here

Really ugly and poor self-esteem about it. It goes without saying that they are turbowhores.

They're angels

They're alright. usually if you find a problem with 'all' girls in a particular country, it's probably a problem with yourself and not everyone else.

Im czech
Polite, very good looking, cute. But they can also be stupid and be massive sluts

>fitness culture will spread even more
No no please no.

I went to Finland, Joenuu once and i think women are better looking there than here. I swear I never saw any fat finnish women there.

I'd say they are too direct. Like if they find some guy attractive they'd openly hit on him and many girls even directly ask for a date or sex (if it's in a party or some concert), they might kiss him without asking for consent and etc.
But if you ugly.. well they can directly tell you to fuck off or even loudly mention your ugliness even if you just want to talk to them or ask some everyday stuff.
Some girls would even refuse to walk next to you on the streets if you are too ugly/short for them so people would stare at you both and assume why would she walk next to such an ugly person, does she have a low self esteem and stuff.
But they are beautiful, that is totally true. I'd even say that you barely see young girls who are ugly.

In my experience women prefer lower body exercises. Zoj and turnikman culture is obviously not for them

this, I knew a russian exchange student grill and she was the most savage person I have ever met

I miss her very much

Women are all the same everywhere.
Men too.

whites and asians are same as well?

Yes, we all want the same things in the end.

White cock

but...but...I want a korean waifu

Desi girls are pretentious and petty. They tend to cause lots of drama and get mad easily

>anime gif

You shouldn't copy your Tojo masters, Kim.

>YOU GO GLEN COCO!
I like that girl.

[CENSORED COMMENT - THE GOVERNMENT OF SPAIN THANK YOU FOR FURTHER FIGHT FOR THE TOLERANCE, EQUALITY AND FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION WHO GIVE US THE FEMINISM TO OUR COUNTRY, DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE AMERICAN LIES. ALL MEN ARE RAPIST, ALL MEN ARE KILLERS, IF YOU SEE A MAN DENOUNCES FOR OFFENSE CRIMES TO FEMINISM.]

I will only say that all women believe in government propaganda and the above is not far from reality.

Entitled for sure. Most of them have no idea how high their social status is compared even to the majority of western states

Most of them are too frivolous for my taste

Here in midwest america 60-70% of girls are fat. This means that only super chads can get non-fat women.