Movie for children

>movie for children
>contains a 10 minute long sequence based around bestiality
Why?

Bcuz Harry Potter fans are all grown up now

My cineplex was filled with middle aged wine moms and their kids. The moms all laughed hysterically at that scene but the kids didn't. Don't they even care about kids liking it anymore?

Does the MC get raped by animals?

Eddie Redmayne is a confirmed furry and he wanted that sequence to be even longer.

I can just see him in the world's first fursuited celebrity sex tape.

He's got such a bright career, he's bound to JUST himself in the most spectacular way possible.

there are already rumors of vids of him sucking off academy voters. relax.

Source, or are you just memeing?

I don't understand
Is this a Raimi thing?

>movie for children

At least you admit it OP, many Harry Potter fans can't see this tripe is for children and fail to recognise its status as easily one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

it's brought up in every award show forum. word is he spent most of the nominee luncheons under the table.

That sounds hot desu.

There you are! I was worried you wouldn't show up!

took long enough

>you will never have lunch with the (((elites))) while Eddie services you under the table
>you will never slap him, call him a fag bitch and cum in his hair while he takes the abuse because he's got to have that second Oscar

For real though, give sources or it's just your own personal fantasy.

Someone pls answer me

he tries to get raped but it doesn't work.

now they know why are those beats so fantastic and why everybody wants to find them

This user is lying to you. He gets raped by this thing. It has a rather impressive horsecock. We even get to see his destroyed orifices afterwards. A lot of people walked out of the theater at that point.

They screen them for kids Yates has been talking about it since OOTP which the kids apparently loved and thought it made the magic seem real and possible

Based Yates

>teaching kids to desire huge horse cock

Is this another devious plot by (((them)))?

Well I guess I have to see this movie now

I know its hard to believe but kids were probably not thinking about rhinocock and just thought it was funny or cool

yeah but not a single kid laughed in the cinema.
Maybe it's because they weren't Americans.

Idk the showtime I went to people were laughing but I couldnt tell if kids were, idk how many there were though I didnt go opening week. Someone did bring a baby which was crying for five seconds though during the fucking execution chamber scene but their parent somehow made them stop rather quickly.

The niffler bit was funny. You reminded me how in deathly hallows part 2 the english audience thought voldemort hugging draco was creepy as hell and the american audience thought it was comical. I thought it was both but I never laughed just smiled apprehensively

I'm glad they didn't overuse the niffler t b h. It only got two scenes, they didn't try to meme it.

Agreed. Though I wish some of the other animals got more screentime, like the Nundu.

im pretty sure the nundu's just there to get killed by grindelwald eventually, as will everything in the suitcase.

>tfw eddie has to enact another empty chairs and empty tables moment

>cute boy getting pounded by a giant animal

muh fetish