Started dating a Polish girl recently...

Started dating a Polish girl recently, she moved here when she was 15 so she still has a hot accent and is very committed to her culture, which is nice but I have a couple questions for you slavs on Sup Forums:

What are things i should avoid saying or doing when I meet her parents? Im going to meet them next week and I dont want to fuck this up.

How do I avoid getting stabbed when I visit Poland with her in a couple months?

Are slav women loyal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4O07vwKMU8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

avoid saying insenstive things that would offend their culture like jews are human beings etc etc

remember to hate ruskies,
katyn = worse than holocaust
getting stabbed... depeds on city for example saying gwiazda biała znak pedała in kraków can either make you handicaped or drunk without spending money

wat

Danzig, Breslau und Stettin sind deutsche Städte wie Berlin

>gwiazda biała znak pedała

>Are slav women loyal?

Slav women are the most disloyal bunch of whores out of all white women.

Are the parents in Poland ?
If so, pay attention to what the father says, and remember her mother will ALWAYS have more power over her than you do.

Don't be a nigger, fedora, jew or ukrainian nazi and you are ok

kek

>Are slav women loyal?
Like western women, it depends on each one. They aren't all the same.
But there are a lot of gold diggers.

The fact that your girl moved to canada means there's no risk of her exploiting you for a passport/citizenship like some slavic women do to dumb ass middle aged western cunts who come to Belarus for a fuck doll

Gwazdila was a sign of faggot?

>What are things i should avoid saying or doing when I meet her parents?

GDANSK IS GERMAN CLAY

>Slavs dating slantz

She wants your shitty Canadian dollars, bro. Sorry.

Let her mother cook for you. Don't refuse. Polish mothers love to cook. They even like you more if you know how to and help out.

Oh, and bring krowki and they'll all fuck you at once.

Believe it or not, a lot of Poles have German heritage. Lots in Poznan.

Who is this mattress seductress?

Im a pretty standard white dude. I lift weights alot and drink heavily, from what i hear those are respectable traits in slav culture

>"white"
>a fucking leaf

What's your angle, Chang?

Eat as much food as the old lady can give you or she will think you hate her and are rude. Drink as much, if not more than the old man or he will think you're either untrustworthy or a softcock.

>Fucking leaf don't how to behave in front of girlfriends parents
>Live in fear of being stabbed by slav
You think we are fucking brutes, leaf nigger? Not so progresive of you.

a girl here, dw you won't fuck up because no matter what you do you can't make us happy XD also I'm a slav women and if you want a loyal one be honest and open with each other talk about everything and go on adventures ^-^ gl my friend

Just don't be a fuckig sperg or talk about Russians.

T. Someone who dated a Polish girl for 5 years

I mean, she makes more money than i do so i doubt its a gold digging thing. We have been together for over a month now with no red flags just good sex and lots of vodka but the relationship seems pretty healthy and she seems pretty not slutty.

OP,

If you really want to impress her parents you gotta put in some effort. Slav families don't take too well to outsiders. This is quite embedded in their culture and you can see evidences of this in the Balkans etc. TRUST ME ON THIS. Now on how to impress her parents:

I'd recommend you practice the Slav squat daily. 10 reps x 5 daily first week, and double that every subsequent week. When visiting parents, enter the living room and show off your gains in the living room. Good luck OP.

wisła cracow symbol is white star.

This guy knows what's up. Also, the dads seem to like bikes for some reason, or the ones that I've met.

t. Someone who dated a Polish girl.

Also, the girls seemed to like really cutesy things.

Nice role play shlomo

kekek

Im a first generation canadian, my parents moved here from sweden when they first got married, you know, back in the white days.

translate pls

>how do I avoid getting stabbed
Don't look like a flaming faggot. Don't have dark skin while going through fishy alleys. Don't go around Katowice or Łódź late at night.
You'll be fine if you keep to these three rules.

>What are the things I should avoid saying or doing when I meet her parents?
"Sorry, I don't drink vodka."

1. Take off your shoes when you come in.
2. Agree on politics even if you don't.
3. Tell them you like food even if you don't, do not try to compare it to anything, just say how much you like it.
4. They make you drink, drink but know your limit.
5. Tell stories about your country, they might want to hear it. ( jk you don't speak Polish you debilu )
6. You will not get stabbed, we have tons of tourists ( I hope you are white, if not then you will get stabbed )
7. Bring some Canadian high % alcohol as a gift.

Nothing much to be honest. We are simple people.
She will or will not be loyal, she is a woman.

>leaf nigger

thats amazing kek

I just know you pols dont like foreigners and i wasnt sure if the culture of meeting polish parents was any different than here. I dont want to ask my gf and seem weird. I plan on out drinking the father and eating as much as i can, im hoping all goes well. They like trump apparently too.

I think they would be offended if you try to assimilate to their culture and see you as weak, They're in your country, don't forget that and they should learn from you. And no, slav women are still women, so loyalty is never guaranteed.

oh fuck man my sides

gwizda biała znak pedała= white star gay sign
wisła cracow(total scum) symbol is white star. Shouting this in cracow means at least a 2 knives in your back.

>Sweden
Keep your cuck hands away from polish qt3.14s

Im white and pretty masculine, i also drink vodka like water. This is looking promising

Avoid getting stabbed in poland?
Man, you'll see polish people are some of the nicest people around.
But in general, drink a lot of beer, if you want to impress her dad.
Every girls dad wants a son in law he can drink with.

Im kind of afraid to tell her parents that mine are from sweden.. to be fair it was in the days before mudrapes that they moved over here.

>Albania
REEEEEEEEEEEE
DELET THIS

White star gay sign? What the fuck?

Poland is a wacky place.

Are you serious? Slavs are literally the niggers of europe u literally are fucking a white chimp how does it feel

>he fell for poland is dangerous 3rd world shithole meme
M8, fact check yourself, it's one of the safest countries in europe and world, now go and dont behave like a retard.

Everyone in Poland will tell you Poland is shit but you shouldn't tell them their country is shit, even when repeating someone else's opinion or answering a question.

Slavs aren't cucks

It's a symbol of football team. Football is a dead serious (sometimes literally lol) bussiness in Europe

>Italy is calling someone else whore
wow

read about wisła cracow hamburger, they are scum and thats why they are called faggots/jews

also arka gdynia kurwa swinia

It is GDP of Wojewódźtwo compared to a country. Your region makes same money as whole Albania. You should be happy about it.

>How do I avoid getting stabbed when I visit Poland
You'd have to put some effort to get stabbed here.

Top polish insults are to call someone a faggot or a jew or a nigger. You know, 99,7% white nations insults.

Seems like a trap m8

this

this

>Your region makes same money as whole Albania
That explains why we're so poor

Poland isn't Africa
But my neighbour got jumped in Poland, and will never go back. He's a weak Manlet though

>You will not get stabbed, we have tons of tourists ( I hope you are white, if not then you will get stabbed )

>99,7
its 99.8
btw. 997 ten numer to kłopoty
Dzwoni 997 i wszystkich sprzedaje
Przyjeżdżają kurwy, menty, jebane suki

It's not, unless your skin colour is anything but white.

If her parents looks old, You should talk with them about politics and religion.
Tell them how much you love Ukraine and Katyn, massacre in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia was a good thing after all.
Don't be shy about saying that everybody deserved to die in Smolensk tragedy and You support Putin in this case.
>tested, works everytime

Avoid saying "Polish death camps"
Avoid criticising the government

Don't look mediterranean or dark.

Loyalty depends on the person, but probably more than Canadians.

No women are loyal. Pole here.
Just date a transgirl.

>second only to japan
I knew Poland was good, but I didn't know it was THAT good.

Yeah I mean, i hear they are racist as fuck and violent if they suspect you of being gay.

Jak siedzieć to kurwa za cos konkretnego
sprzątnęłes psa, nie pierdolisz sie kolego

you're asian though so you have no right to speak

First impressions really count user. So backhand the mother. Punch the dad. Grab your grill bend her over the table and scream 'I anschluss this pussy now'. Works every time.

Is Joanna Jędrzejczyk as perfect as she seems?

What are her politics like. I love that woman.

I was in Russia for a month in May. I'd usually tell people I loved Russia and that there are too many faggots in Canada. Instant respect from all the Russian guys.

>are slav women loyal?

yeah we have monthly gay pogroms here when whole village gathers and hunts gays for the glory of God

Remember not to squat on the family pile of tires until you have been officially courted

Z biedy się wywodzę, w biedzie gniłem i przeżyłem
Niejedną ciężką chwilę i to nie z własnej winy
Bóg nie rozdaje równo

W gmnazjum ci pozwalają na takie strony wchodzić?

Both countries are among most homogeneous countries on Earth. Hmmmmm...

relly makes you thonk

pucuj sie jebana konfituro bo cie dojade

tu masz dedykację specjalnie dla ciebie bezbekowy smieciu
youtube.com/watch?v=4O07vwKMU8k

kapcza zaznacz placki ty jestes czwarty

how do poles feel about the cuck pope?
I haven't been to mass since they started preaching open borders

Tell her parents that pope John Paul II was a pedophile who raped small children. You can also mation that poles did a holocaust and you're russian communist (poles loves Russians and communism).

Tell them about how much you love russia and would like to move there with your gf

If you're asking Sup Forums for advice on women, you definitely can't handle a Polish girl. Enjoy being cucked by the first successful Eastern European she meets.

Nie słucham takiego pedalskiego gówna ziomek, a teraz wypierdalaj do kolegów na przerwe ;)
Morda tam ;)

Active catholics love him, the rest doesn't care.

Slavs are Mongol chinks.

Do Poles like to talk about politics? I think the situation in Hungary and Poland is really interesting. I'll be visiting Poland soon.

spierdalaj na karacza(jak umiesz wejsc smieciu) jak nie to na wykop lizać dupe białkowi, katowi katynskiemu
ból dupy i wkleja chujowe animki, doucz się.
a teraz salutuj

most don't

The secret is, eat a lot of fatty dishes before drinking and you will gain more resistance to vodka thanks to that. It all makes sense. By refusing to eat you are showing that you want to lose the drinking contest with dad.

Muh sides...I'm in tears right now.

> autistic italians who climbed a hill and made it their fort

how are you even a country

>bezbekowy
znaleziono raka
wypeirdalaj

Nie napinaj się tak lamusie bo ci rodziców do szkoły będą wzywać ;)

They're surrounded with Italians so they never were at risk of getting successfully conquered.

>do polish girls like talking about politics

Probably not but how the fuck would you think that question is answerable? It's like asking if Korean girls like to build model airplanes... some probably might you should ask them, faggot

:)

this

post feminine penis pedal xD